Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I had a dream I was in sleeping dogs but for some reason it was set in hawaii went and saw my girlfriend woke up in GTA 5 in hawaii again tried to go see her and a drug dealer was living at her house instead. I need this game or to stop reading weird books

I've thought about just taking a break from the forums so maybe time would go by faster but my hype for this game is unreal just like it is for everyone else here. And there's still more website updates and other stuff to talk about.

• Like 1

I'm looking for other things to do other than like in previous GTA's it has been go and chase this guy and chase that guy . But the good thing about Grand Theft Auto V it is about heists . It got quite annoying chasing a couple people through a whole game.

I'm looking for other things to do other than like in previous GTA's it has been go and chase this guy and chase that guy . But the good thing about Grand Theft Auto V it is about heists . It got quite annoying chasing a couple people through a whole game.

not every mission will be a heist. I believe there's 6 major heists then in between you'll be doing missions like the one seen in the gameplay trailer and many other different types of missions.

Well I'd assume so you don't just go lets rob US Bank and poof the weapons, the people, and the plans magically appear like some video game. You have to plan, go get the weapons, the right people, case the joint and so on

I've thought about just taking a break from the forums so maybe time would go by faster but my hype for this game is unreal just like it is for everyone else here. And there's still more website updates and other stuff to talk about.

I've done that because it seems like there is more to read after a while, I've been doing it on and off sense the first trailer came out.

I think if they took the variety of missions from Red Dead, the gameplay elements from San Andreas, the humour from Bully and mixed it with RAGE 2.0 and a sick soundtrack, GTA5 will be perfect. Seriously, mission-wise they nailed it on the head with Red Dead. And I needn't bother going into why the gameplay in SA was awesome nor the humour of Bully. Just do it, R*.

It does look as if rockstar has taken ideas from red dead redemption and i hope the gunplay is better than gta 4.

I think if they took the variety of missions from Red Dead, the gameplay elements from San Andreas, the humour from Bully and mixed it with RAGE 2.0 and a sick soundtrack, GTA5 will be perfect. Seriously, mission-wise they nailed it on the head with Red Dead. And I needn't bother going into why the gameplay in SA was awesome nor the humour of Bully. Just do it, R*.

It does look as if rockstar has taken ideas from red dead redemption and i hope the gunplay is better than gta 4.

I believe the mechanics are mainly used from max Payne 3 which I heard was good. Shooting the the hip etc.

Things that some people didnt know

-GTA V will run with RAGE and euphoria engine.

-GTA V wont have cheats (fun cheats like bobbleheads could be possible)

-GTA ONLINE is a standalone game.

if some people want to know why, just tell, and i give a full theory.

Things that some people didnt know

-GTA V will run with RAGE and euphoria engine.

-GTA V wont have cheats (fun cheats like bobbleheads could be possible)

-GTA ONLINE is a standalone game.

if some people want to know why, just tell, and i give a full theory.

I think most people are aware that it will be ran on the rage engine. Where is it confirmed there will be no cheats? And most people know GTAO will be a stand alone game

I thought that I just had, what happens if you don't buy a garage in online but buy a car? I hope they have the same thing as in gta iv where it's parked out front but if they don't that will be pretty disappointing because I plan on buying and moding cars as soon as possible.

the game is gunna be dj enough

It really blows when you're unemployed.. :no:

I've been unemployed for over 13 years.

You must have won the lottery how about spreading some joy?

Can't wait to play this damn thing!!

I know it wasnt very exciting in GTA IV but the helicopter tour was kinda neat. So if they implemented a helicopter, plane for land and or a boat for a sea tour that would be neat. And the tour guide would give u a history lesson throughout it and tell u some spots u should go see.

I know it wasnt very exciting in GTA IV but the helicopter tour was kinda neat. So if they implemented a helicopter, plane for land and or a boat for a sea tour that would be neat. And the tour guide would give u a history lesson throughout it and tell u some spots u should go see.

I actually really liked the heli-tours as well. Also, there's gonna be a bus tour of celebrity houses, I think.

I actually really liked the heli-tours as well. Also, there's gonna be a bus tour of celebrity houses, I think.

the bus tour around vinwood hills is confirmed.

I genuinely hope they fixed the shitty floaty handling of the Super Diamond/Drop Diamond.

That was the handling of every vehicle in GTA IV.. And yes, they definitely fixed it.. Cars will hold to the ground much better in GTA V