Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I've heard worse... A lot worse, somewhere on the lines of bad drug trips and shooting your own mouth and head. I'm sure someone will post it

Backpack Bombs/Suicide Vests

I usually don't care about violence in video games. Obviously since I'm a big fan of the GTA series. But playing out acts of terrorism with suicide vests is just taking it a step too far for me tbh.

The FBI is knocking on his door....................... now!

Maybe it could be part of a mission where you strap on a bomb on a armored car driver and force him to drive you to different locations.

Maybe it could be part of a mission where you strap on a bomb on a armored car driver and force him to drive you to different locations.

No specific acts of terrorism will be in the game, because the various ratings boards would have a fit. However, whatever people decide to do with an RPG is entirely up to them :)

^That

The most important things to me are:

Body Disposal…I am going to be very disappointed if I can’t put dead bodies in the trunk of my car and drive them out to the desert to burn; or dump under the Vinewood sign, throw them off a bridge, bury them in the backyard, crush them in the car or stomp them down a toilet, etc…

Dismemberment…I want severed limbs, splattered brains and spilled guts.

Ability to Strangle People

Kidnapping/Hostage situations…I want to be able to hold people at gunpoint, tie them up/handcuff them, take them places and execute them etc…

Home Invasions

Tons of Melee Weapons

Car Bombs

Backpack Bombs/Suicide Vests

Political/Celebrity Assassinations

Massive Crowds to Massacre

Cannibalism/Necrophilia

Lots of Sex

Hallucinogens: Good and bad trips…Bad trips turn people into zombies and monsters and shit.

Pogo Sticks/ Roller-Skates

Fishing

Ability to Shoot Yourself in the Head/Mouth

You sick fuck! What in God's name is wrong with you?

Also, you are a particularly interesting individual.

I'm curious about two things.

1. The altitude limit when flying. I want to be free falling for a good amount of time.

2. How far out in the ocean we will be able to travel. I want to be so far out where I can barely see if not see the city lights.

• Like 2

Given the altitude that Franklin was at in the screen in which he was free-falling, I'd say the service ceiling for aircraft is at least double what it was in TBoGT.

I just got in Yusuf's buzzard and timed it. Only 18 secs. That seems weak to me.

That's just, like, your opinion, man. Also, if you double that, you get thirty-six. That's a good amount of time to reach maximum altitude, wouldn't you agree?

Will the altitude limit for planes and helicopters be the same, because planes tend to be able to go higher than helicopters, in real life

Probably. Another reason I believe they'll increase the service ceiling: it takes much longer to reach a given altitude in a helicopter than it would in a plane. So they'd need to add plenty of room (both on the x and y axis) for planes to shine.

• Like 1

I'm curious about two things.

1. The altitude limit when flying. I want to be free falling for a good amount of time.

2. How far out in the ocean we will be able to travel. I want to be so far out where I can barely see if not see the city lights.

I wonder if you can do different things in the air while free-falling, like front flips, back flips, cartwheels and just generally spinning around all over the place.

It could make sky-diving a little more interesting if you could do more things in the air...

• Like 2

No, that particular act of insanity was undertaken by a white guy. I'm referring to this:

s1.jpg

That's what I love about this shot, is that it doesn't even seem like he's that high (altitude wise :D)

That basically confirms the size of the map is going to be fucking huge.. :jumpy:

Here's a good representation of how high we will be able to go. Trevor is above the clouds and there's not really anything you can identify down below

post-10497-0-59737800-1377475947_thumb.j

• Like 1

That's what I love about this shot, is that it doesn't even seem like he's that high (altitude wise :D)

That basically confirms the size of the map is going to be fucking huge.. :jumpy:

Exactly. What is (presumably) an interstate highway is a narrow ribbon of gray. They've sculpted an incredible world over these past five years, and we've not seen nearly all of it.

The 17th cannot come quick enough.

• Like 2