Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

i would like to see something like the add on thats only for computers where you get to be a cop and do chasees and drug bust but on the system i enjoy busting mfers breaking gta law lol

I'm not sure if this is the best place for this but,

I was thinking the other day, I recently got Sleeping Dogs which was a 1gb install on PS3. this took about an hour. does this mean the 8gb install for GTAV is going to take all fucking night.?

That would be some cruel form of torture. having the game in your hands, the disc in the machine, and having to wait 8 fucking hours to play.

I found an interesting Article on Gamespot ~ http://au.gamespot.c...ys-esrb-6413365

Players can get high in GTA V, says ESRB

American ratings group listing shows players will experience nudity-free sexual encounters, drunk driving, and smoking pot.

Grand Theft Auto V's listing on the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) has revealed some of the various misdemeanors players will experience in the game, including nudity-free sexual encounters with a prostitute, drunk driving, and smoking pot.

gameplay-1-medical-reasons-my-ass.jpg

Spotted on Kotaku, the American ratings group has collated an extensive list (with some mild spoilers) of the open-world game's encounters with sex, violence, and drug use.

"Players use pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles, and explosives to kill various enemies (e.g., rival gang members); players also have the ability to shoot non-adversary civilians, though this may negatively affect players' progress as a penalty system triggers a broad police search. Blood-splatter effects occur frequently, and the game contains rare depictions of dismemberment."

"In one sequence, players are directed to use various instruments and means to extract information from a character; the sequence is intense and prolonged, and it involves some player interaction (i.e., responding to on-screen prompts).

"The game includes depictions of sexual material/activity: implied fellatio and masturbation; various sex acts that the player's character procures from a prostitute--while no nudity is depicted in these sequences, various sexual moaning sounds can be heard. Nudity is present, however, primarily in two settings: a topless lap dance in a strip club and a location that includes male cult members with exposed genitalia in a non-sexual context."

"Within the game, TV programs and radio ads contain instances of mature humor: myriad sex jokes; depictions of raw sewage and feces on a worker's body; a brief instance of necrophilia (no nudity is depicted)."

"Some sequences within the larger game allow players to use narcotics (e.g., smoking from a bong, lighting a marijuana joint); cocaine use is also depicted."

Finally, "players' character can, at various times, consume alcohol and drive while under the influence" and "the words “f**k,” “c*nt,” and “n**ger” can be heard in the dialogue."

I wonder what the dismemberment part refers too?

I wish it was a major part of combat; for instance literally blowing someone's head off with a high powered rifle, or cutting a limb off with a Katana or Chainsaw ( hearing the NPC scream as the blood starts spraying everywhere :D ).

A high caliber rifle wouldn't blow your ENTIRE head off but it would blow off a big chunk of it. That would have been cool.

A high caliber rifle wouldn't blow your ENTIRE head off but it would blow off a big chunk of it. That would have been cool.

It depends on the calibre of the rifle, and what ammunition is being used ( as well as the cartridge it's chambered in ). 75mm Recoilless Rifles such as Anti Material Rifles/ Anti Tank Rifles, or .50 BMG Calibre Sniper Rifles such as a Barrett M82 or a McMillan Tac-50 would have enough power to cut a man in two ( and to a lesser extent blow their head clean off ).

Warning Graphic Content ~

^^^ Kind of like this ^^^

I just recently started looking into this at a more in depth level, and heard that the 3 main characters have unique abilities, is this true?

you will get there grasshopper

• Like 5

"A location that includes male cult members with exposed genitalia in a non-sexual context." Jesus Rockstar, stop with the male nudity.

For a moment I thought that was what you were looking for in GTAV. I thought at least he knows what he wants

"A location that includes male cult members with exposed genitalia in a non-sexual context." Jesus Rockstar, stop with the male nudity.

For a moment I thought that was what you were looking for in GTAV. I thought at least he knows what he wants

:mellow:

i think the submarine shall be able to carry those gigantic mines... since the character is able to carry 7 different weapons in his pockets, some of them being half the size of the character, i think in GTA logic that could happen easily...

• Like 2

I just recently started looking into this at a more in depth level, and heard that the 3 main characters have unique abilities, is this true?

It's on the front page of this Website ( but I'll copy paste it anyway ) ~ http://www.igta5.com/characters

Michael - former "Old Guy" in first trailer

michael.jpg

About: Highly successful bank robber who retired and went into FIB witness protection with a sweet deal. He and his wife Amanda have a rocky relationship and kids Tracy & Jimmy are not understandable anymore. With the wife spending money endlessly and domestic life driving him crazy, Michael needs to get back into "the business". He is friends with Trevor. Note: This character may have been codenamed "Albert De Silva" from casting calls at the bottom of this page related to "Kevin De Silva". iGTA5

Special Skills: "Bullet-Time" with guns

Voice by: Ned Luke?

Trevor Phillips

trevor.jpg

About: Crazy, drug abusing ex-military pilot who lives in a trailer out in the desert. Did we mention Trevor is crazy? He is friends with Michael and used to rob banks with him. Note: This character may have been codenamed "Simon" from casting calls at the bottom of this page.

Special Skills: Frenzy mode (double damage given, half taken), Special melee attack

Voice by: Unknown

Franklin - former "Red Car Guy" in first trailer

franklin.jpg

About: Franklin works for Simeon Yetarian, an Armenian luxury car dealer, and does repossession when customers can't pay. He hangs out with crazy, immature friends but running into Michael shows him another way to live.

Special Skills: Slow-motion driving

Voice by: Unknown

Backpack Bombs/Suicide Vests

I usually don't care about violence in video games. Obviously since I'm a big fan of the GTA series. But playing out acts of terrorism with suicide vests is just taking it a step too far for me tbh.

• Like 1

I usually don't care about violence in video games. Obviously since I'm a big fan of the GTA series. But playing out acts of terrorism with suicide vests is just taking it a step too far for me tbh.

The FBI is knocking on his door....................... now!

The FBI is knocking on his door....................... now!

Are you NSA?