Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I did not post anything that spoiled anything I kept it vague for the very purpose. Can you please elude to who I was talking about nor what achievement I was talking about?

Not everyone has seen the achievements list nor wants to. I've chosen not to and while I agree it's vague, I felt that that little snippet probably belonged in the Achievements thread.

• Like 2

True but the topic being hacking ATMs I chose to be vague and mention very little about a character that is a hacker therefore belonging in this topic and not being offtopic while still vague enough to not be a spoiler. Trust me I have been online for 13 almost 14 years, I have been around the block with spoilers for a long time along with being either on or off topic. So therefore end of being technically right and on topic. Whilst your going offtopic I shall bring this back on topic. How cool would it be if you could befriend Bigfoot and call him up for backup if your in Mount Chilliad

Wow didn't know we were so touchy on here bout characters. Their is a gazillion people in the game and mentioning one as a hacker is considered a spoiler? Okay well that sucks for random pedestrian one that was a hacker back in 1998 or female 711 clerk who did a stint in a womans prison for hacking a atm. Sheesh whatever people that was not a spoiler get over it

The most important things to me are:

Body Disposal…I am going to be very disappointed if I can’t put dead bodies in the trunk of my car and drive them out to the desert to burn; or dump under the Vinewood sign, throw them off a bridge, bury them in the backyard, crush them in the car or stomp them down a toilet, etc…

Dismemberment…I want severed limbs, splattered brains and spilled guts.

Ability to Strangle People

Kidnapping/Hostage situations…I want to be able to hold people at gunpoint, tie them up/handcuff them, take them places and execute them etc…

Home Invasions

Tons of Melee Weapons

Car Bombs

Backpack Bombs/Suicide Vests

Political/Celebrity Assassinations

Massive Crowds to Massacre

Cannibalism/Necrophilia

Lots of Sex

Hallucinogens: Good and bad trips…Bad trips turn people into zombies and monsters and shit.

Pogo Sticks/ Roller-Skates

Fishing

Ability to Shoot Yourself in the Head/Mouth

I think the submarine is a little too small for that.

Maybe there are more submarines than the one we've seen in the screenshots. ( military ones/ purchasable ones etc )

official-screenshot-yellow-submarine.jpg

I doubt that this ^^ is the only Submarine in the entire game...

Body Disposal…I am going to be very disappointed if I can’t put dead bodies in the trunk of my car and drive them out to the desert to burn; or dump under the Vinewood sign, throw them off a bridge, bury them in the backyard, crush them in the car or stomp them down a toilet, etc…

Kidnapping/Hostage situations…I want to be able to hold people at gunpoint, tie them up/handcuff them, take them places and execute them etc…

Home Invasions

Tons of Melee Weapons

Car Bombs

Cannibalism/Necrophilia

Lots of Sex

Hallucinogens: Good and bad trips…Bad trips turn people into zombies and monsters and shit.

Fishing

Are you ok? Do you need to work out some issues? See a therapist?

• Like 3

the guys cooks a gun

my brother wrote that

the rest of that fits him

Edited by jesse

Home Invasions

Tons of Melee Weapons

Car Bombs

Cannibalism/Necrophilia

Lots of Sex

Fishing

*Walks in... reads... Backs out very slowly and without a sound**

• Like 4

I'd like to see sport fishing boats out in the water. They don't necessarily have to bring up a fish but seeing fishing lines in the water would make it pretty neat. Also seeing guys/girls surfing, kayak, parasailing etc.

• Like 1