Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I really hope there will be mailboxes to check your mail at any house I've Bought.Also, It would be awesome if you could cook dinner for the family & friends in game. Hope you can have spotlights lights on your cop car that works or you can customzation your police vehicles hope you can listen to police chatter in the cop car as well, buying a police scanner in game would be good for heist to rob the liquor store to know where the police are.to sum it all just want it to be "Just Like Real Life situations"..!!

• Like 1

I was just thinking the other day (my first mistake) and I think it would be awesome if GTA V had some kind of inventory system, much like RDRs.. You switch to it and you'll have a kit of the shit that wouldn't be a part of the weapon wheel.. For example, in our inventory it might contain our customized bike helmet, bandana, mask, binocs, parachute, maybe an ifruit ipod, maybe extra armor, etc.. That way we'd have the option to throw on our masks or helmets whenever we want, not just when we hop on a bike.. In one of the multiplayer reviews, they stated that to lose your wanted level after some kind of mini-heist, you could just take your mask off (if you were wearing one before), which means that your not going back to a safehouse to take it off.. I hated how in IV, if I wanted to run around in my ski mask and terrorize the city, I'd always have to go back to an apartment to take it off again, which was very inconvenient toward my killing sprees.. :no: Having an inventory could also open up a lot of options, for example: homemade type weapons, maybe a medical kit, or just random things the character may find in the world (underwater items, hidden collectables)..

What do you guys think? Plausible?

i think its very plausible, that would definitely take away the inconveniences from IV

• Like 1

Or maybe different load outs for different situations. If your going door to door you can choose your cqb (close quarter battle) gear. MP5, with flash bangs, and frag grenades. Etc. I understand the weapon wheel makes it more accessible to choose what I want on the move and I'm happy we have the weapon wheel but just another thought. I'm sure there won't be anything like that though.

law enforcement uniforms so when you go on bank hiests put on the uniform and hop in a police crusier with out the cops knowing who you are

• Like 3

law enforcement uniforms so when you go on bank hiests put on the uniform and hop in a police crusier with out the cops knowing who you are

that would take the fun out of trying to escape speeding down the interstate IMO.

that would take the fun out of trying to escape speeding down the interstate IMO.

that is true. but it i think it would be fun just having the uniform driving around pulling people over like the gta 4 mods

Since vehicle customization is looking pretty awesome Has anyone thought about having all these customized vehicles in the game and maybe u have some u don't really drive so u could either sell it through the Internet or to a local dealership. I think it would be cool to be driving down the road and see it.

• Like 1

i would like to sell those cars too,but i would like maby a warehouse or something to store cars also

yea i know but i talking like a big building that you can buy that is only a garage just for cars or what about a helipad or a hanger to store helicopters and planes that you buy or steal

and also trevor blows a house up with a molotov so maby we can blow buildings an d other certain stuff up

That's a novel disguise.

Aside from the overflowing duffel bags over the shoulders and in each hand.

True about the whole duffel bags and stuff but what about the money delivery people? They sometimes have to pick up as well an if I remember in one of the trailers you are taking out a armored truck...

• Like 1

Exactly because cops don't carry duffel bags around but armored transport personnel carry bags of money around and nobody bats a eye. An what about if they have atm machines in the game Tech Support outfits for the ATM's so you can hack them an take money from them?

ATMs can hold a fair bit of money (as five minutes of interwebz research just told me), so I'm left to wonder -- will we be able to crack open ATMs to make a quick profit?

Wow didn't know we were so touchy on here bout characters. Their is a gazillion people in the game and mentioning one as a hacker is considered a spoiler? Okay well that sucks for random pedestrian one that was a hacker back in 1998 or female 711 clerk who did a stint in a womans prison for hacking a atm. Sheesh whatever people that was not a spoiler get over it

• Like 1