Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

AND I want the map to be surrounded (on 3 sides at least) by countryside.

saboteurmap-countryside.png

Edit: That was quick, my new copy of The Saboteur just came. I'm off to cruise round the french countryside in military vehicles including tanks, while I kill cows n shit - like we'll hopefully be able to do in GTA5.

Ya, Fuck water, That shit gets old after awhile

• Like 1

Nightlife!

Ballad of gay Tony saw a sort of a nightlife in GTA. I loved going to the clubs and dancing. I was actully upset when (*SPOILER*) I found out that other club was only open for that one mission (*END SPOILER*) i would love to see more clubs and more things to do at nightime

If CJ or Tommy is in this game I will blow a fucking gasket. I know you guys will say " Oh there dead ". Don't ruin my dreams you bastards. lol

Despite what GTA IV's graffiti might imply, they're not dead, they're just not part of the new story.

I am alright with that. Thanks for not being a douche like some people. I just don't understand why Rockstar doesn't put them in as a cameo or something, its not that important but still it would put a smile on my face.

Guest Marney1

I wouldn't mind it being set in the 70's. Imagine not having to listen to that mobile phone ringing every 5 seconds. Aah bliss!

Plus I want to wear flares.

I see so many people talking about Red Dead Redemption, guys thread is about GTA V!!

For me, I would like to see the tattoos and hairstyles back and make it more real, like you are actually the person. For example you choose when to shave, get your haircut etc. Also, bring back the gym! I think this would be awesome. And bring back the short sleeve t-shirts and shorts!

I could go for CJ or Tommy being back, GTA 4 had the reference to claude, by using his clothes, You could easily do the same for 5

I totally forgot about that. I'm off to play GTA 4 now.

Its in your wardrobe after you kill Playboy (Reminder)

Yeah, funny how you remember stuff like that.

I only played it for an hour and came out with a big list of things that need to be fixed for GTA 5.

One of them came as I was watching the saxophone guy play against the sunset. I thought, this would be great if this game had a camera. Then I remembered the phone has a camera on it... but then I remembered you can't do fuck all with it. So changing that and linking it so you can upload photos to the social club would be fucking brilliant.

Think I've mentioned this already, but they need to fix the walking. I hate when I round a corner and Niko leans in the direction he's turning. He's not a fucking motorcycle, he doesn't need to lean to make a turn.

share the big list duffman lol

Okay, from that one hour playing, my complaints were:

• Car handling - suspension on sports cars in IV is too soft and you can't drift. Too bouncy on other vehicles. The engine overrevs every time you want to pull away quickly. I hope they can perfect car handling in V, it's a major part of the game after all.
  • Cover system - very glitchy and still was in RDR. Needs to be snappier, like Gears of War. I know they're going for realism but I would prefer slicker gameplay over perfect animation.
  • Wanted level system - you could outrun high wanted levels just by driving in a straight line in IV. It doesn't work that well.
  • Friends - we all know about this one
  • Car shops - why take out Transfender but add in car washes?
  • In game internet - it's funny reading some of the pages, but I would like a bit more interactivity
  • The 'rags to slightly better rags' story that GTA IV was supposed to be didn't really work out. You still ended up with over $1 million and fancy safe houses at the end of the game. If you're going to make us rich, do it in style, not with a subdued atmosphere to make it 'realistic'. And give us stuff to spend it on!
  • Audio is pretty weak, weapons don't have enough metallic/mechnical sound to them and all the cars sound like small family hatchbacks. Muscle cars should have solid bassy engine notes, sports cars should have high pitched ones.

• Like 1

I cant have fun playing GTA IV anymore, and its never really been that fun. In Vice City it was fun to have6 police cars chasing you, seen them fly past you and crashing, but its kinda dull in IV! that needs fixed

• .... I know they're going for realism but I would prefer slicker gameplay over perfect animation.

Same complaint from me. Even trying to do a 180 while running there's that animation of Niko stopping and then turning around. Every second counts in the heat of firefight.

Fix these

When I'm running for cover and I press said button to dive behind the cover I'm looking at and niko goes beside it and gets killed (Live)

Car weight: I drive a ballista compact fullspeed into the side of a dump truck and there is a minor scratch in my bumper and the truck flips.

Usable trailers/ Cars stay put on flat decks

Small trees snap in half when I run them over with fire trucks

Cops dont drive on the side walk and dont floor it into trees when they are chasing me.

Fill gaps in the road blocks

other than that, I'm with duff

For the multiplayer I would prefer it if they got rid of the deathmatch and mafia work type modes completely. I think free roam should stay and you should be allowed to do everything you can do in single player. In IV simple things like there being no trains and not being able to play darts and bowling with your real mates in freeroam really dissapointed me. So, more fun things to do like fly planes and be able go inside more buildings would be great.

Also I think V should have a whole new level of customisation. These should be a much wider choice of clothes, vehicles and weapons. And I really hope this time the map isnt just one big city. I want to have access to countryside and mountains like SA.

Oh and more hidden things for us to find please :)