Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

one thing i really want to be in gta 5 is more ped/vehicle spawn count at one time, because at times when playing gta 4 LC felt dead because barely anyone was walking around, there were like 5 cars at any given time and even times square was barren at times. i want to be able to see scenes like this:

1328183888_GTAIV2012020201570505.jpg

and this:

1328183888_GTAIV2012020202103994.jpg

in an LA setting of course, but you get my point.

I'm hoping there's a functional movie studio with some RVs and and maybe a couple of giant sets. There was a studio in SA and although there wasn't much there, it just felt pretty cool. Could steal some awesome outfits and maybe even the much sought after double edged battleaxe. :P

• Like 1

I want to be able to shoot the gas tank and make the car explode, so convenient ...

That's been in since SA, expect it.

Not in GTA IV.. You could shoot around the area of the gas tank to make it light up faster, but not to instantly make the car explode.

I think that it would be cool to be able to refuel your car. I know that it could be annoying but it will be much more realistic and much more fun

I agree but I think it would better as an option, not a forced decision.

• Like 1

Wow that would be so much fun to take a minute just to sit there and wait for someone to put gas into your car.. Wait! I have a better idea, what if we got a wanted level every time we drive through a red light? It might be a little annoying but it's soo realistic!!

Pfft...

• Like 1

I was thinking it would be nice to have a topic regarding features in previous GTAs or other R* games in general that could potentially carry on into GTA V.

Features such as:

- GPS in selected vehicles

- Good Citizen bonus

- Car Crusher

- Car/Boat/Bike/Flight Schools

- Saving anywhere (RDR)

- Fighting mechanics

- Recruiting Allies

- Horses (ability to ride them)

- Vehicle Missions

- Picking up Prostitutes

- Hidden Packages

- Night Clubs

- Gambling/Betting

- Work out at gyms (Increase strength stat)

- Import/Export vehicles

- Stadium events (races, dirt bike trials, etc.)

- Ability call 911 for emergency services

- Attend shows/performances

- Ability to switch between dim and bright headlights

- Use car washes

- Go to bars and drink

- Play pool, darts, bowling

- Roadside construction

- Eat at hotdog stands, vending machines, restaurants, etc.

This are just some I've thought about lately. What other existing features do you think could make an appearance?

I was thinking it would be nice to have a topic regarding features in previous GTAs or other R* games in general that could potentially carry on into GTA V.

Features such as:

- Good Citizen bonus

- Car Crusher

- Saving anywhere (RDR)

- Fighting mechanics

- Recruiting Allies

- Vehicle Missions

- Picking up Prostitutes

- Hidden Packages

- Night Clubs

- Gambling/Betting

- Import/Export vehicles

- Use car washes

- Go to bars and drink

- Roadside construction

This are just some I've thought about lately. What other existing features do you think could make an appearance?

The good citizen bonus should be called the "Snee-i-itch Bonus".

• Like 3

Features such as:

- Good Citizen bonus

- Car Crusher

- Saving anywhere (RDR)

- Fighting mechanics

- Recruiting Allies

- Vehicle Missions

- Picking up Prostitutes

- Hidden Packages

- Night Clubs

- Gambling/Betting

- Import/Export vehicles

- Use car washes

- Go to bars and drink

- Roadside construction

This will sound really stupid to most people, but regarding the roadside construction id really like too see random roadworks that spring up around the map just adding to the game world immersion. I'm sure its possible but pretty unlikely. But i can dream!

LA traffic is supposed to be pretty crazy, right? I'd like some more realism where pedestrian and traffic density is concerned. Hot spots, peak times, etc. I've mentioned it in another forum topic before but Star Junction was pretty lame with how little cars and people were about. I'd expect to have to fight the masses in built up areas when I'm running from the cops.

• Like 1

LA traffic is supposed to be pretty crazy, right? I'd like some more realism where pedestrian and traffic density is concerned. Hot spots, peak times, etc. I've mentioned it in another forum topic before but Star Junction was pretty lame with how little cars and people were about. I'd expect to have to fight the masses in built up areas when I'm running from the cops.

Well there was no diversity in IV's traffic situations. There could be just as many cars driving past the prison as there were in each lane at the airport, and at all times of day. They need to sprinkle some realism dust on the spawning system, for sure.