Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Or, or your all overthinking things, and it's really just a Really big cardboard box painted grey, and inside there's a dubstep gun that makes people's heads explode, then the president of the United States comes in and he's really abducted by aliens, then you go around the city with a guitar case-shaped rocket launcher.....Oops

Or, or your all overthinking things, and it's really just a Really big cardboard box painted grey, and inside there's a dubstep gun that makes people's heads explode, then the president of the United States comes in and he's really abducted by aliens, then you go around the city with a guitar case-shaped rocket launcher.....Oops

Thumbs down because of dubstep.

What I am really looking forward to GTA 5, is the extra activities that you can do. What really surprised me when I was watching the gameplay was, the hunting. I found that very interesting, but what I am really hoping for in GTA 5, is if they add hunting, maybe they could add fishing as well. I'm not sure if a lot of people would like that, but I know that I would get a thrill out of it.

• Like 3

Im generally looking for a few things that as far as I know are yet to be confirmed..

Option to have Speedometers in all vehicles, just so I can see how hard that previous granny hit the bonnet of my car.. (Non sexual)

More damage, not necessarily weaker cars or soft body physics(although again a sweet option) just things like wing mirrors getting pulled off, tyres popping and/or wheels buckling after a high speed collision. Even small things like the bumpers in IV seemed to be made from the same material as the car shell, surely the majority these days would be plastic! so bumpers cracking or falling apart, just pieces falling off all over the place would improve gameplay in my eyes.

An optional meter that pops up every time you die, showing how many people you killed would be pretty cool. Sometimes I want to know how many annoying ass peds I've laid to rest.

I have an idea for a revamped weapon system based on having a (quite generous) weight allowance where you can carry whatever weapons you like as long as you meet the limit.

Especially as there are 3 protagonists who will be working together on heists...

Say you have a bank job. The safe cracker can be loaded up with explosives, the crowd watcher has automatic and small weapons while the lookout can load up on sniper rifles and a large machine gun or RPG. Weapons can be traded between protags or swapped with your victims.

The weight limit includes ammo and can be upgradeable.

all you guys infatuation with soft body physics gta iv already had this

if i modelled a square plate with 2 verticals and crashed it into a wall it would compress as it should instead of fold together like the only movement a square consisting of 2 triagles only could have done if it had hard body physics

though i agree the cars where to tough but bta IV has soft body physics ... ( just hope they improved it now ).

• Like 1

I want to go to the toilet.

Go ahead, man, you don't have to hold it. We'll all wait here.

I believe he meant he wants to watch Trevor take a dump in the game.

Thanks for clarifying. Where would we be without you.

Moving on from the potty talk...

Something occurred to me over the past couple of weeks playing GTA IV and San Andreas - I find myself manipulating the camera with the right analog stick a lot. It's gotten to a point where I don't even realize I'm doing it, but once I started paying attention it seemed absurd. A good example is coming up over the top of a hill while driving in IV. The "chase" camera has a bad tendency to stay low, so I'm stuck staring at my back bumper and can't see the oncoming cop car I'm about to smash into. In V, I'd like to see either A.) a more intelligent chase camera that can anticipate and automatically adjust to a more useful angle, or at least B.) the ability to customize the chase camera and lock it in at a higher angle so I don't have to constantly fiddle with the right stick. The most we've ever gotten is the ability to adjust the distance from the vehicle, but that doesn't quite cut it.

Anyone with me on this?

• Like 5

Thanks for clarifying. Where would we be without you.

Moving on from the potty talk...

Something occurred to me over the past couple of weeks playing GTA IV and San Andreas - I find myself manipulating the camera with the right analog stick a lot. It's gotten to a point where I don't even realize I'm doing it, but once I started paying attention it seemed absurd. A good example is coming up over the top of a hill while driving in IV. The "chase" camera has a bad tendency to stay low, so I'm stuck staring at my back bumper and can't see the oncoming cop car I'm about to smash into. In V, I'd like to see either A.) a more intelligent chase camera that can anticipate and automatically adjust to a more useful angle, or at least B.) the ability to customize the chase camera and lock it in at a higher angle so I don't have to constantly fiddle with the right stick. The most we've ever gotten is the ability to adjust the distance from the vehicle, but that doesn't quite cut it.

Anyone with me on this?

Agreed, one particular angle is like is the helicopter type shot that lets you see everything surrounding you. Also I wasn't a fan of IV's camera angle slightly on the drivers side made it wierd for me.

i would prefer the same camera style mainly because i am so used to adjusting it with the thumbstick unconsciously that if it changed i would have to readjust my mindset between playing V, and IV or SA

I know where you're coming from with the camera but tbh Id be happy with it staying the same, I would however like more camera options, and when on "free cam" (?) have the ability to lock it into one shot, for example have a camera angle from the choppers view, and use that to hide out of sight or just to have a different feel for the game..

i would prefer the same camera style mainly because i am so used to adjusting it with the thumbstick unconsciously that if it changed i would have to readjust my mindset between playing V, and IV or SA

2nded. I like the freedom to move the camera to suit me. If they try to please everyone most people won't like it. Leave us the freedom to do it ourselves.

I'm looking for a source of bullets for the mini-gun Franklin is holding, is it a box that fits flush to the gun I can't see anything