Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Back in 1972, Atari invented a thing called a PAUSE button, its also on the left side of center button on most game controllers

No shit. :mellow:

I think he's talking about making it more like the Sims where you need to sleep just like CJ needed to eat. dumb idea.

I don't know how the Sims work, but my thought was that if you play for too long, lack of sleep will in some way affect the character. Perhaps as a temporary reduction in driving skills and other skills. In the action adventure It Came From the Desert, the player could crash his car and end up on hospital if he didn't rest for days and days.

I think he's talking about making it more like the Sims where you need to sleep just like CJ needed to eat. dumb idea.

That's stupid.

Perhaps the idea is stupid, but that's no reason for you to not support it.

Im kinda on board with the sleep deprovation thing, just not the lengthy sleeping, keep it how it is, it would also encourage the player to make frequenct saves so him/her didnt lose as much game data if the game crashed.

Sleeping is pointless unless it's of the hot coffee variety.

I enjoyed the long haul courier side missions they had in SA, that was fun. If they have a big map with country roads then I'd like for that to make a come back. But maybe a better reward at the end. Like unlocking car parts or something to do with personal customization. I want to see a hell of a lot more side missions to be honest. I enjoyed other ones like the bicycle checkpoints up Mt. Chilliad, and the combine harvester side mission, i think they need a nice selection of new as well as classic side missions.

Sleeping is pointless unless it's of the hot coffee variety.

I enjoyed the long haul courier side missions they had in SA, that was fun. If they have a big map with country roads then I'd like for that to make a come back. But maybe a better reward at the end. Like unlocking car parts or something to do with personal customization. I want to see a hell of a lot more side missions to be honest. I enjoyed other ones like the bicycle checkpoints up Mt. Chilliad, and the combine harvester side mission, i think they need a nice selection of new as well as classic side missions.

The car part idea blends nicely into my Car Modification section. So i agree with you

*thumbs up*

im looking for the new gta to be in los santos or vice city,to see what it would be like in 360/ps3 graphics .i think they should bring back being able to lift weights,and learn different fighting styles,from gta san andreas,and being able to replay missions,having girlfriends.just little things like that to do on the side

Guest Marney1

im looking for the new gta to be in los santos or vice city,to see what it would be like in 360/ps3 graphics .i think they should bring back being able to lift weights,and learn different fighting styles,from gta san andreas,and being able to replay missions,having girlfriends.just little things like that to do on the side

:luis: Welcome to iGTA5 - Ignore The Mad Dooby, he'll be getting a warning for that post.

Edit: Which disappeared while I was posting that ^

sleeping? seriously? WTF?

why not a mission where you have to keep perfectly still for 2 hours? how about a reading mission where you have to go to the library and read the complete works of shakespear on a virtual kindle? or a stanger mission where you're cleaning shit out from under your fingernails?

• Like 2

Wow already up to 5... Well since everyone would like to see a change in the next Grand Theft Auto Series, I'll share what I've got in mind for the next GTA..

First off one of the best games in the series to me was Vice City, I mean don't get me wrong San Andreas was Cool but Vice City brought out an arsenal of features, like an Army base, a huge Airport.. the list goes on.

If GTAV were to come out, Rockstar Games would have to make the game worth waiting in a 6 to 7 hour line at the game store....

Why not bring interactive objects back? Why not put 2 or 3 Storylines in the game bringing back 1. Liberty City and Vice City together because I mean LC and VC, How can i say?... they kinda go together in a way.

Anyways.... in the next GTA I would like to see:

1. A full Arsenal, Weapons depots, Dealers and shops all across the games' city

2. Modification for vehicles and Customization for the character

3. Vehicles. Cars, Trucks, Bikes, heck even ATV's, Snowmobiles, helicopters, planes,

4. Interactive Creativity: Build things like modification parts for Vehicles. Land or Air

5. Property Buying: Buy Properties like in Vice City.

6. Every bit of Transportation from previous GTA games to modern GTA games like 4/TBoGT/TLAD

Guest Marney1

I do miss being able to buy my weapons from AmmuNation then shooting the shopkeeper.

Yeah AmmuNation was one of the things I missed most in GTA IV. There was no reason for getting rid of it and moving weapons to people's basements/back of people's cars.

They could so easily set a series of side missions in there too. Fuck dating, bring more destruction.

• Like 1

I agree about more realistic things with trucks and trailer, and I'm hoping for mote realistic police cars and sirens that I won't run away but steal the car,and also more realistic of more cars in way they are

Did anyone notice GTAIV was missing shopping malls...? I don't know if there is any big shopping malls in NYC, but i think Malls are great for stocking up on melee weapons, guns, A bigger selection of clothing, and eat or go to the gym. (San Andreas style) And even a great place for a shoot-out! (Vice city style :))

Guest Marney1

An Irish protagonist and I wanna fly a blimp or be able to climb on top of one like in The Saboteur. That's it, I'm buying The Saboteur again.

And shoot blimp's out the sky.

the_saboteur_zeppelin.jpg

Edit:

Did anyone notice GTAIV was missing shopping malls...? I don't know if there is any big shopping malls in NYC, but i think Malls are great for stocking up on melee weapons, guns, A bigger selection of clothing, and eat or go to the gym. (San Andreas style) And even a great place for a shoot-out! (Vice city style :))

And drive bOnEs's ruckus around and run people over

Guest Marney1

AND I want the map to be surrounded (on 3 sides at least) by countryside.

saboteurmap-countryside.png

Edit: That was quick, my new copy of The Saboteur just came. I'm off to cruise round the french countryside in military vehicles including tanks, while I kill cows n shit - like we'll hopefully be able to do in GTA5.

^Amen to that, And the tool shops. I miss buying hammers and beating the fuck out of random peds. And then the cops

Yes! I completely forgot about that from Vice City. That'd be a welcome addition back, maybe add a nail gun as well?

Adrenalin power-ups and rampages would be a nice thing to see come back, and if the game goes modern again it'd be nice to see some lesser known artists ala GTA III. If they jump in the de lorean though I'm all for big names from the past.