Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Hello everyone! As you all know, dynamic events will return in Grand Theft Auto 5. "Dynamic Events" have been freatured in Red Dead Redemption, and in Grand Theft Auto 4. From helping strangers in need, to investigating strange occurances these events help bring the world to life. I have an idea for one of these events, it is a one-in-a-million event. So rare that you may not experience it at all...; a train crash.

Imagine......

You decide to take a train from the Union Station doppelgänger to Grapeseed. The train functions similar to the stagecoach. You choose a destination and then sit back or skip. One of the times you wake up prematurely. The traincar rattles, then BOOM! The car tears off the tracks and slides out of control. The sound of stressed metal echoes trough the car. Then the screen goes black. When the screen comes back there is nothing but destruction. You stumble through the thick smoke and twisted metal. There are screams from survivors, and the bodies of those who didn't make it. The disturbing sight of mangled and mutilated bodies makes you cringe. You hear sirens in the distance, then you fall. When you wake up you're in a hospital bed. You get up and the other two protags are there. They drive you home, on the way back they talk with you.

Hello everyone! As you all know, dynamic events will return in Grand Theft Auto 5. "Dynamic Events" have been freatured in Red Dead Redemption, and in Grand Theft Auto 4. From helping strangers in need, to investigating strange occurances these events help bring the world to life. I have an idea for one of these events, it is a one-in-a-million event. So rare that you may not experience it at all...; a train crash.

Imagine......

You decide to take a train from the Union Station doppelgänger to Grapeseed. The train functions similar to the stagecoach. You choose a destination and then sit back or skip. One of the times you wake up prematurely. The traincar rattles, then BOOM! The car tears off the tracks and slides out of control. The sound of stressed metal echoes trough the car. Then the screen goes black. When the screen comes back there is nothing but destruction. You stumble through the thick smoke and twisted metal. There are screams from survivors, and the bodies of those who didn't make it. The disturbing sight of mangled and mutilated bodies makes you cringe. You hear sirens in the distance, then you fall. When you wake up you're in a hospital bed. You get up and the other two protags are there. They drive you home, on the way back they talk with you.

If that was truly a random event capable of happening any time, that would be sweet.

I'm looking for more functionality when it comes to vehicles. like opening hoods and trunks and using the latter, or the possibility to actually take a nap in a Camper or loading cars and stuff onto a transporter to move it (and it stays there and doesn't fall off like cars did from the Packer in SA)

I'm looking for more functionality when it comes to vehicles. like opening hoods and trunks and using the latter, or the possibility to actually take a nap in a Camper or loading cars and stuff onto a transporter to move it (and it stays there and doesn't fall off like cars did from the Packer in SA)

I like the idea of being able to sleep in a camper or van. It would be a good way to save similar to camping in RDR. Opening trunks would be cool especially if you could do it while driving cause lets put it this way bullets go through glass alot easier than a 12 gauge steel sabre trunk. Or just have bullet proof glass as an upgrade.

So why was the topic I made merged?

Well sir allow me to enlighten you. You have created a topic about something that is covered elsewhere and therefore is a duplicate or not important enough for it's own topic. Hope this clears it up. we also have a search feature check it out, if you have an idea there is probably a topic to post it in.

"The last of us" has a great weapon system.

You have to craft holsters for your weapons to acces them quicker. (Or in GTA instead of crafting you can buy it)

And instead of putting an RPG in your pocket, you can see the weapons the character carries.

In "The last of us" you can put Health kits in your backpack. So if your low on health you can use them.

You can also upgrade character abilities with some pills, would be awesome if we could upgrade gta's character abilities with some kind of drugs. In IV we could get drunk for 2 minutes. So why not high on drugs.

Didn't they mention trevor was a drug addict?

Thing I missed alot in GTA IV was the Hot Coffee.Wanted it to return in GTA V.

Imagine Micheal and Amanda or Franklin and his girlfriend.All so cool.

Wanted Hot Coffee To Return

what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

• Like 1

what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Man you could have just posted the video instead of writing it all out

Of course i could have but i didn't want to

Of course i could have but i didn't want to

lol I'm not trying to start anything just that the video is pretty funny that's all

"The last of us" has a great weapon system.

You have to craft holsters for your weapons to acces them quicker. (Or in GTA instead of crafting you can buy it)

And instead of putting an RPG in your pocket, you can see the weapons the character carries.

In "The last of us" you can put Health kits in your backpack. So if your low on health you can use them.

You can also upgrade character abilities with some pills, would be awesome if we could upgrade gta's character abilities with some kind of drugs. In IV we could get drunk for 2 minutes. So why not high on drugs.

Didn't they mention trevor was a drug addict?

Exactly I thought The Last Of Us had a great weapon system, and the supplement pills made for a great extra...Oh and I'm pretty sure Trevor was a meth addict...a blue meth addict. :clap:

So according to some French journalist, the graphics are the same as what's in the trailers and also the wildlife is better than RDR.

Link to the article/ statement?

It was some youtube guy I came across. Never seen his vids before so I'm not sure about it but here.

Even though the information in the Vid is second hand ( and at the beginning of the vid there was MW3 bullshit ), it sounds plausible enough to be true ( the vertigo effects sounded pretty interesting as well ).