Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

^^Makes me wonder whether or not it would be possible to switch to different character's who are in an entirely different part of the map during the same mission.

Or whether these different events, which are part of the same heist ( i.e. Trevor at the military base/ Michael and Franklin sneaking onto the Train at the same time ), will just be separate individualised missions.

It will more likely be separated into individual missions, with one of the missions leading up to the heist ( where your preparing ) having Trevor steal the plane, and then store it in a Hanger until it's needed for the Heist Mission.

And then on the actual Heist Mission, it starts with Michael and Franklin sneaking onto the train and setting up the ramp in the carriage carrying the stolen cars. And Trevor then joining up with them halfway through the mission, and flying the plane in ( only once the other two have finished their objective ).

PS* Of course this is all Hypothetical since it's not a real mission your talking about...

Why would Trevor be granted access to a military airbase? He was (presumably) dishonorably discharged many years ago.

I'm guessing he stole an ID and Uniform from an officer who works at the base, in a separate mission. Taking out the other guys photo from the ID and inserting his own mug in. And dressing in the stolen uniform for this subterfuge mission.

I bet you any money there will be some king of subterfuge mission involved with the heists. Helping you too access areas more easily and what not. This also goes very well with the new sneak skill, and suppressors for weapons.

Could end up playing like a Thief or Hitman style Meta-game within the main GTA V game...

Just a thought. I'm a huge Friday the 13th fan, so I'll shit my britches if we had the option of wearing the Jason (hockey mask) costume Michael's wearing for a heist in some of the newer screens off-mission. That is all.

I'm so tired of wait on GTA 5. Do y'all know how to mod GTA 4? I need help with it. Today I turn 15.

happy birthday and welcome to the forums you will want to check here http://www.igta5.com/forums/forum/11-other-gta-games/ if theres no 4 mod topic ask the question in geek central here http://www.igta5.com/forums/forum/15-geek-central/

I'm so tired of wait on GTA 5. Do y'all know how to mod GTA 4? I need help with it. Today I turn 15.

Happy Bday! You know what? I can't wait either. Let's find a mod together shall we? :)

One of the main gripes I had with GTA San Andreas's massive Sandbox world was that if you crash landed your plane, or totalled your car out in the countryside, it could be a very long and boring trek back to civilisation.

During which you could of been doing something much better with your time, like say killing prostitutes or blowing up police helicopters.

So maybe GTA V should incorporate some kind of feature into the phone where you can call a friend to deliver a car directly too you. Kind of like the feature that was in TBOGT, but for planes, boats and helicopters as well.

Rockstar could make it so you can only request vehicles you have already purchased ( like say from a dealership or something ), with the super cars, super speed boats, and advanced aircraft being soo expensive that they will be impossible to buy until much later in the game. Or they could alternatively be unlocked via acquiring all hidden packages/ collectibles in certain areas of the map. Like for instance getting all sunken treasure chests in the ocean unlocks a super fast speed boat, tags in the ghetto parts of LS get's you a custom Hot Rod or Muscle car, and film reels in Hollywood gets you a expensive luxury car ( like a Rolls Royce Phantom with 'Gold Trim' ) or an advanced concept car etc,etc.

Super Boat or Yacht ~

Concept-Strand-Craft-122-super-yacht-1-thumb-550x372.jpgsuperyacht1+jose+ferreiro.jpg

Muscle Car or Hot Rod ~

putnum_car_show_and_new_mustang_pics_8-09-09_036.JPG227842_gRwNjIjA2YiImE4BQZWnz6fMT.png227842_F6YHvUr45HhWGqA3ixnyN5_mv.png

Concept car or Luxury car ~

207368_BpW65zzFGcekadvBeURVJvBaQ.jpggold_edition_rolls_royce_phantom_wcozn.jpg

• Like 1

One of the main gripes I had with GTA San Andreas's massive Sandbox world was that if you crash landed your plane, or totalled your car out in the countryside, it could be a very long and boring trek back to civilisation.

During which you could of been doing something much better with your time, like say killing prostitutes or blowing up police helicopters.

So maybe GTA V should incorporate some kind of feature into the phone where you can call a friend to deliver a car directly too you. Kind of like the feature that was in TBOGT, but for planes, boats and helicopters as well.

Rockstar could make it so you can only request vehicles you have already purchased ( like say from a dealership or something ), with the super cars, super speed boats, and advanced aircraft being soo expensive that they will be impossible to buy until much later in the game. Or they could alternatively be unlocked via acquiring all hidden packages/ collectibles in certain areas of the map. Like for instance getting all sunken treasure chests in the ocean unlocks a super fast speed boat, tags in the ghetto parts of LS get's you a custom Hot Rod or Low Rider, and film reels in Hollywood gets you a expensive luxury car ( like a 'Gold' Rolls Royce Phantom ) or an advanced concept car etc,etc.

I like the idea of requesting cars you've purchased. Something like scarface, you bought cars and used a phone (I think) to call what you wanted. Unfortunately your not a kind of big boss in this GTA, but I'd like to see something like that especially Special and costum cars you have.

Or you could just switch characters and leave Trevor to find his own damn way out of the woods.
or I could call for my bad ass fighter jet and take off like a bad ass whilst burning animals as I fly away. (Also forgot about the main part of the game)

I like the idea of requesting cars you've purchased. Something like scarface, you bought cars and used a phone (I think) to call what you wanted. Unfortunately your not a kind of big boss in this GTA, but I'd like to see something like that especially Special and costum cars you have.

just because you're not a "big boss" in the game doesn't mean that you cant hire somebody and get the ability to request cars that you own or possibly to steal them and bring them to you

just because you're not a "big boss" in the game doesn't mean that you cant hire somebody and get the ability to request cars that you own or possibly to steal them and bring them to you

True, but don't know if I'd wanna spend money for someone to bring me my car, which brings me to the big boss reason. Obviously your the boss so people do what you say I.e. Scarface. And seeing as we're doing heists with just 3 guys, I don't think their will be anymore then them.

True, but don't know if I'd wanna spend money for someone to bring me my car, which brings me to the big boss reason. Obviously your the boss so people do what you say I.e. Scarface. And seeing as we're doing heists with just 3 guys, I don't think their will be anymore then them.

Haven't you read any articles? It was confirmed in the GI article forever ago that you will be hiring people to help you with jobs, with each person being proficient in a certain stat category.

Haven't you read any articles? It was confirmed in the GI article forever ago that you will be hiring people to help you with jobs, with each person being proficient in a certain stat category.

Not really kinda just skim through them, buti knew that. What I mean is the time between jobs personal time, when your just farting around, like flying off of Mountains and you rush out of the car before it blows up and your stuck in butt f*co nowhere. BUT Mrmister reminded my slow mind that we can switch characters.

The only thing I'm saying is it'd be nice to have a car on call 24/7 not just on jobs, unless I'm missing something which I probably am. I've been busy with work damn you!!