Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

A bunch of people from GTA Forums pieced together the whole GTA V map.

You need to look through the mapping topic and then rethink what you just said.

• Like 2

Yea, the bottom part of the map is almost acurate, but I don't know how people guessed what the northern part would look like.

I was wrong. The whole map wasn't pieced together. The map will come out looking different when the game comes out. The

map looks to much of a zombie head which is kind of creepy.

The only part that is accurate is the LS part which people (in both forums) have pieced together from the sections of blueprint map that appeared on the Collector's and Special Editions posters. The rest has been put together based on screenshots and trailer images with a bit of guesswork thrown in (ie. NW corner).

Fitty did better by himself than any other site did with their entire community. Especially CVG, who just had some kid color someone else's map for them.

Fitty did better by himself than any other site did with their entire community. Especially CVG, who just had some kid color someone else's map for them.

When I joined I followed the Mapping thread from the first post (crazy but I feel better informed for it). Everyone here has done exceptional work.

• Like 1

When I joined I followed the Mapping thread from the first post (crazy but I feel better informed for it). Everyone here has done exceptional work.

Yes I agree

GTA 5 should have the following features:

-RC side missions (like in ViceCity; sitting in Top Fun van)

-More interactive animals and birds.

-Water guns (and not only water for them, but acid and chemicals as well to use. Just to annoy people like firetruck in IV, or to use acid and hear them screaming with pain.)

-The ability to take out the remote from pocket and use RC planes and helicopters anywhere not just in side missions like just for fun. (For example using RC helicopter and chopping people's necks and arms with blades and cops following and shooting it until it is destroyed. It would be really funny and amusing. Cops should NOT shoot the player but the helicopter. Also flying RC planes aroung town would be cool.)

-Killing or seriously injuring someone by aiming and throwing a brick right in the face.

-Locking the car doors from inside. I hate it when somehow cops arrest me from my hours of rampaging tank.

-Calling cabs from mobile.

-Taking a pic from iFruit and later, framing it in home.

I would LOVE to see these features in V. Just can't wait for the release and to enjoy it immensely.

GTA 5 should have the following features:

-RC side missions (like in ViceCity; sitting in Top Fun van)

-Water guns (and not only water for them, but acid and chemicals as well to use. Just to annoy people like firetruck in IV, or to use acid and hear them screaming with pain.)

i bet if we (community) mentioned that earlier it would be in the game considering how much they listened to the community comments for V

It sounds stupid, but in real life on the streets when you drive by in a supercar etc. you see that people acknowledge and point you out in envy, even pullout their phones. Also a first person view and realistic, working vehicle interiors.

If I can't store condoms and drug paraphernalia in my glove compartment and a functioning Los Santos metro map in my visors, I will be very angry.

• Like 2

-Home improvement such as being able to by better TVs, couches etc. and being able to improve the overall look of the interior and exterior of your house as a whole.

-All cars, trucks, and bikes being customizable.

-Being able to do tricks on bmx bikes.

-Parking a car or bike anywhere and it stays there until you pick it up or a "save car" option that keeps it there.

-More off road vehicles (being customizable of coarse)

I like the tricks on BMX bikes idea and to extend it, skateboards as well. Nothing Tony Hawk, just a couple of things to muck around with as you're going across town on a bike/skateboard.

I want to be able to throw people too. If they fight back, oh well, but I think it would be fun to pick someone up and throw them off the edge of a cliff.

I'd like to see a paraglider, maybe at the top of chiliad and other high places. I love doin that in farcry 3, and I'm sure its been said but a wing suit.

I can see myself gliding slowly decending into the hard paved road and just watches my life drastically going down.

Then, if/when you stand up, the entire front side of your expensive suit is gone. Along with some skin.

That's the plan!

-Being able to do tricks on bmx bikes.

This sounds fun..

-Parking a car or bike anywhere and it stays there until you pick it up or a "save car" option that keeps it there.

I'm really looking forward to this feature. I always thought IV would feature it but I was really disappointed after it's release...

Edit: R*! Please add that Swingset shit in V too xD

Some missions where you jack cars, and other things.

Storytime:

Michael is sitting down in his house watching some T.V. He hears a knock at his door...he stands up and begins to walkover. He murmurs to himself "What the hell is someone doing at my door at 2 AM?" he opens the door aand Franklin is standing there with hid arms crossed holding a yellow folder packed with papers. "What the hell do you need at this hour Frank?" asks Michael,"I got something planned that will benifit all of us." Michael smiles and invites him in. They sit down at the table and start talking.

"So whattaya got?" asks Michael. franklin replies, "There is a cargo train full of concept cars headed to the auto show at the convention center." "So," says Michael, "what do I care about this?" Franklin continues, "There are some pretty nice, and pretty fast cars on that train." "Okay, and?" Michael asks while pouring a drink. "If we steal those cars we can use them for personal means or OTHER means." Michael smiles. Franklin slaps the folder onto the table and opens it up. a highlighten route the train will take is on a map of Los Santos, then there are a couple pictures of cars; nice ones. They discuss the plan over the night. Later on Franklin leaves and Michael calls Trevor, "Trevor, we're gonna need a plane...a big one."

Its about 10 Am the next day and you switch over to Trevor who's driving towards a military airfield. He gets to the gates and you take control. A guard walks up to the car and says "You have ID?" Trevor pulls out his wallet and shows it to the man. The guard steps back and salutes him. You drive into the base. There are soldiers and airmen walking around, driving humvees and working on planes. Trevor parks in a lot not too far from a hangar. Inside that hangar lies a great plane; the Centurion heavy lifting cargo plane.

You walk into the hangar and look at the huge plane. The ramp is down, giving you an excellent window to steal it. Trevor jogs up the ramp and sees to men inspecting the plane. One sees him and walks over. "Do you have authorization to be here?" asks the man. "Would I be here if i didn't?" Trevor grins and shows him his clearance. The man steps back "Captain Phillips." and salutes him. Trevor says to the man, "Hey the Colonel wanted to talk to you guys, head down to his office, and see what he wants." the men look at him for his lack of formality. "That's an order" he says. The men walk out of the plane and Trevor walks up the stairs to the cockpit. He sits down and grabs the headset.

The engines scream to life and he taxis onto the runway. A few minutes later he's in the air. Michael calls him to check in that everythings alright, of course it is. Franklin and Michael are actually on the train. They snuck in while it stopped at a station. The train hits a straght away that strechtes for about 8 miles. Trevor swoops down to the tracks, and stays over them as he aproaches the train. Michael and Franklin are inside, they blow a hole in the front of a carraige and the back of the one infront, creating a clearing for the cars. The carraige in front of the car one is a carraige primarily for cargo.

They cut a ramp out with equipment in the ceiling of the carraige, but leaving it to fall onto the cargo. Trevor gets right on top of the train, still keeping the plane in the air, and lowers the ramp. Franklin drives the first car into the plane, then the second and third. Finally their done, but the police were alerted when a massive plane swooped down very low. They open fire on the plane while the two load the last car in. Michael comeruns up the ramp, but he gets shot. The bullets goes clean through his leg. He collapses and falls down. He begins to roll tothe end of the ramp, and the plane climbs into the sky.

The ramp stays down as michael hangs on. Franklin runs to his aid, and helps him up. The ramp closes and they got into the cockpit. "That was too damn close, never again." says Michael while he holds his leg. Franklin wraps up the wound and the screen fades out. Mission complete.

• Like 4

Some missions where you jack cars, and other things.

Storytime:

Michael is sitting down in his house watching some T.V. He hears a knock at his door...he stands up and begins to walkover. He murmurs to himself "What the hell is someone doing at my door at 2 AM?" he opens the door aand Franklin is standing there with hid arms crossed holding a yellow folder packed with papers. "What the hell do you need at this hour Frank?" asks Michael,"I got something planned that will benifit all of us." Michael smiles and invites him in. They sit down at the table and start talking.

"So whattaya got?" asks Michael. franklin replies, "There is a cargo train full of concept cars headed to the auto show at the convention center." "So," says Michael, "what do I care about this?" Franklin continues, "There are some pretty nice, and pretty fast cars on that train." "Okay, and?" Michael asks while pouring a drink. "If we steal those cars we can use them for personal means or OTHER means." Michael smiles. Franklin slaps the folder onto the table and opens it up. a highlighten route the train will take is on a map of Los Santos, then there are a couple pictures of cars; nice ones. They discuss the plan over the night. Later on Franklin leaves and Michael calls Trevor, "Trevor, we're gonna need a plane...a big one."

Its about 10 Am the next day and you switch over to Trevor who's driving towards a military airfield. He gets to the gates and you take control. A guard walks up to the car and says "You have ID?" Trevor pulls out his wallet and shows it to the man. The guard steps back and salutes him. You drive into the base. There are soldiers and airmen walking around, driving humvees and working on planes. Trevor parks in a lot not too far from a hangar. Inside that hangar lies a great plane; the Centurion heavy lifting cargo plane.

You walk into the hangar and look at the huge plane. The ramp is down, giving you an excellent window to steal it. Trevor jogs up the ramp and sees to men inspecting the plane. One sees him and walks over. "Do you have authorization to be here?" asks the man. "Would I be here if i didn't?" Trevor grins and shows him his clearance. The man steps back "Captain Phillips." and salutes him. Trevor says to the man, "Hey the Colonel wanted to talk to you guys, head down to his office, and see what he wants." the men look at him for his lack of formality. "That's an order" he says. The men walk out of the plane and Trevor walks up the stairs to the cockpit. He sits down and grabs the headset.

The engines scream to life and he taxis onto the runway. A few minutes later he's in the air. Michael calls him to check in that everythings alright, of course it is. Franklin and Michael are actually on the train. They snuck in while it stopped at a station. The train hits a straght away that strechtes for about 8 miles. Trevor swoops down to the tracks, and stays over them as he aproaches the train. Michael and Franklin are inside, they blow a hole in the front of a carraige and the back of the one infront, creating a clearing for the cars. The carraige in front of the car one is a carraige primarily for cargo.

They cut a ramp out with equipment in the ceiling of the carraige, but leaving it to fall onto the cargo. Trevor gets right on top of the train, still keeping the plane in the air, and lowers the ramp. Franklin drives the first car into the plane, then the second and third. Finally their done, but the police were alerted when a massive plane swooped down very low. They open fire on the plane while the two load the last car in. Michael comeruns up the ramp, but he gets shot. The bullets goes clean through his leg. He collapses and falls down. He begins to roll tothe end of the ramp, and the plane climbs into the sky.

The ramp stays down as michael hangs on. Franklin runs to his aid, and helps him up. The ramp closes and they got into the cockpit. "That was too damn close, never again." says Michael while he holds his leg. Franklin wraps up the wound and the screen fades out. Mission complete.

Really great stuff bro.