Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

In GTA5 i'm looking for new stuff . for example. If the player didn't stop on the red light . the police must chase him .i think when i was writing this . i tried my best to looking for something new that should be on gta5 . but think it's gonna be the perfect open world game so far

Dunno if It's been said already, but this topic is so long, that I'm not going to check. :bird: So here goes!

I hope that you can use your iFruit phone like an iPod. Just plug in them earphones, and you don't have to miss out on those - always brilliant - radio stations, whilst riding your mountain bike! :jumpy:

Also, if the above was the case, how awesome would it be to able to read your own music to that device? I mean, you could be stabbing someone to the theme of Psycho, or listen to the soundtrack from Matrix while being in bullet-time with Michael.

• Like 4

I just wanna be able to dance like Chris Brown. That would make my day and plenty more days, preferably a month.

I just wanna be able to dance like Chris Brown. That would make my day and plenty more days, preferably a month.

Who cares about dancing like Chris Brown? It's GTA! I wanna hit like Chris Brown!

• Like 3

Who cares about dancing like Chris Brown? It's GTA! I wanna hit like Chris Brown!

Dammit, you beat me to it..

• Like 2

What Im hoping not to see is when in IV you land a helicopter, when you get out it acts as if you fell 20ft. And the guy is just laying there. Then someown online just runs your ass over. Hopefully that's fixed.

Also I want to ride horses and see mounted polices men/women.

Edit: Someone*

What Im hoping not to see is when in IV you land a helicopter, when you get out it acts as if you fell 20ft. And the guy is just laying there. Then someown online just runs your ass over. Hopefully that's fixed.

That's what happens when you get out of a chopper before it stabilizes, completely your fault. Doesn't need fixing.

What Im hoping not to see is when in IV you land a helicopter, when you get out it act as if you fell 20ft. And the guy is just laying there. Then someown online just runs your ass over. Hopefully that's fixed.

That's what happens when you get out of a chopper before it stabilizes, completely your fault. Doesn't need fixing.

I'm pretty sure I know that I was completely stabilized before getting out or I wouldn't be complaining about it (I take in all accounts before I complain about something). I would make sure I did that trust me.

In GTA5 i'm looking for new stuff . for example. If the player didn't stop on the red light . the police must chase him .i think when i was writing this . i tried my best to looking for something new that should be on gta5 . but think it's gonna be the perfect open world game so far

Getting chased then shot to death mercilessly by cops for running a red light? No thanks.

And see one guy win millions and have a heist to steal his money from a personal safe

Has some where because he doesn't trust banks, I think that's be cool side missions.