Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I hate CoD zombies and basically every zombie game except RDR zombies. Zombies so overrated and I laugh at how people took 'zomg zombie apocalypse survival' so seriously. But an open world survival game would seriously be pretty fun, having to make decisions and shit like in GTA

Marcus, what you said in your last sentence is how I look at it. I dont care too much for zombie games, but if its GTA, I'm all in!

I hope the ability to kill stealthy is included..

Seems likely, since stealth is one of the RPG-style stats for each protagonist.

Manhunt style, hopefully.

Zombies have been way overused in video games. I'm tired of seeing it.

For the most part, yeah. But I still want more, because I'm holding out for a game that does it right. RDR was close, because people were defending their settlements and whatnot, but I'm waiting for a game that takes it further. I want to survive, not play an FPS with zombies.

I can't remember the title, but someone was working on a downloadable game (might have been 360 exclusive, unfortunately) where you had to find supplies like food and fortifications for your base, and find survivors to help the base grow into a community, amidst a zombie apocalypse. That's the kind of game I want. I want the zombies to be an obstacle, but I want survival to be the focus.

I spent a lot of time roleplaying in Undead Nightmare, gathering imaginary supplies, finding safe places to camp out, saving towns. It was a lot of fun. Also, Thieves' Landing was the safest town in the game. I spent a lot of time looking around every inch of the place, thinking about where fortifications and barriers should be, etc.

Still waiting, game industry. Still waiting...

• Like 1

Thanks i feel welcomed......kinda

/me touches

I would like a touching minigame. WIth fingless gloves, please.

For the most part, yeah. But I still want more, because I'm holding out for a game that does it right. RDR was close, because people were defending their settlements and whatnot, but I'm waiting for a game that takes it further. I want to survive, not play an FPS with zombies.

I can't remember the title, but someone was working on a downloadable game (might have been 360 exclusive, unfortunately) where you had to find supplies like food and fortifications for your base, and find survivors to help the base grow into a community, amidst a zombie apocalypse. That's the kind of game I want. I want the zombies to be an obstacle, but I want survival to be the focus.

I spent a lot of time roleplaying in Undead Nightmare, gathering imaginary supplies, finding safe places to camp out, saving towns. It was a lot of fun. Also, Thieves' Landing was the safest town in the game. I spent a lot of time looking around every inch of the place, thinking about where fortifications and barriers should be, etc.

I think that kinda of gameplay has been lost to the ages. It too slow and tedious for the mass market which wants the instant gratification of blowing off a zombies head and shitting down it's neck. RPG's are going to be RPGFPS hybrids from now on, unless you're talking about a small indie-developer. At least in fallout you can pretend, though the gouls don't really roam or attack outside of their cages.

If... IF it's done right, I'm all in for it, we should not have to roleplay on a Zombie game.. so therefore I will sit and wait with you...

It doesn't even have to be zombies, it could be something else, like mutants or disease field people that are on killing sprees.

That's exactly what I mean. I believe the creators of the Day Z mod for Arma 2 are creating an independent zombie game based on survival and stuff, so hopefully it's like we expect.

Another type of game that's missing from the market - Motherfuckin' badass Gladiator games like Shadow of Rome and Colosseum: Road to Freedom. They were awesome, customizing your fighter and improving his gear etc... in CRF you could even chop someones arm off and use it as a weapon.

I'd really like to discuss this zombie thing further, but this isn't the topic for it, and I just know people will lose interest if I make a new topic for it. Meh. Someone else can make a topic if they want, then it's not on me if it dies.

It doesn't even have to be zombies, it could be something else, like mutants or disease field people that are on killing sprees.

That seems to be what The Last of Us is shaping up to be. I'm not sure how much survival is involved, though.

I'd really like to discuss this zombie thing further, but this isn't the topic for it, and I just know people will lose interest if I make a new topic for it. Meh. Someone else can make a topic if they want, then it's not on me if it dies.

That seems to be what The Last of Us is shaping up to be. I'm not sure how much survival is involved, though.

How about here: http://www.igta5.com/forums/topic/2049-what-kind-of-dlc-would-you-like-to-see-in-gta-v/

I can't remember the title, but someone was working on a downloadable game (might have been 360 exclusive, unfortunately)

State of Decay. Still awaiting release on that son of a bitch. :fap:

That's exactly what I mean. I believe the creators of the Day Z mod for Arma 2 are creating an independent zombie game based on survival and stuff, so hopefully it's like we expect.

Another type of game that's missing from the market - Motherfuckin' badass Gladiator games like Shadow of Rome and Colosseum: Road to Freedom. They were awesome, customizing your fighter and improving his gear etc... in CRF you could even chop someones arm off and use it as a weapon.

I don't mean to stay off topic but could you imagine a R* version of Ancient Rome. OK, back on track :)

Try "Dead Island" or "Dead Island: Riptide", they're both half decent Survival RPG Zombie games on This-Gen Consoles.

Plus there's this Next Gen Zombie Title coming. Here's a link to the IGN Article covering it ~ http://au.ign.com/ar...he-zombie-genre

Dead Island Dev Announces Next-Gen Zombie Game, Dying Light

Like Dead Island? Then you'll most certainly like Dying Light.

Techland has just announced its next-gen new IP, Dying Light, a zombie survival game set in a brand new world.

The game's publisher Warner Bros released a press release regarding Dying Light, describing the game as a "first-person, action survival horror video game with a portentous day-night cycle set in a vast open world."

The idea will be to explore the open world by day to search for supplies and craft weapons to defend against the zombie hordes.

Once night falls, however, you need to defend your encampment from the ravaging hordes of undead in the hopes of making it to the break of dawn.

At night the zombies are more deadly, and more powerful predators appear.

So that's Dying Light. It's coming to Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. No Wii U, though.

As you'll see from the screenshots, it certainly looks a lot like Dead Island, so fans of that series will likely know what to expect from this new IP. Also features Free-Running...

dying-light-248732545269799_854105431_o.jpgDying-Light.jpgdying_light-1.jpgnews_warner_bros_announces_dying_light-14074.jpgdying-light.jpg?w=458&h=255dying-light-6.jpg?w=655&h=362Dying-Light-logo.jpg

Could end up being a much better version of Dead Island.

I think ol' Mass is looking for something more in-depth with the survival. Scrounging for food/water, keeping quiet, etc.

Also, do you people think the blimp will be customizable? Pink blimp adorned with phalli FTW.

I think ol' Mass is looking for something more in-depth with the survival. Scrounging for food/water, keeping quiet, etc.

I hope we can get all that and more from Fallout 4. Here's hoping for a 2014 Release Date for it on Next Gen Consoles/ And PC...

He may want to check out "I Am Alive". It's not a zombie game though, it's a post apocalyptic survival game.

You can see that if you go up on a hill at night, eat every mushroom you find, then sit for 10 minutes and stare at the sky. After ten minutes, shut your eyes and press on your eyelids with your thumbs while screaming really loud. If you push really hard, you can see gameplay.

You can see that if you go up on a hill at night, eat every mushroom you find, then sit for 10 minutes and stare at the sky. After ten minutes, shut your eyes and press on your eyelids with your thumbs while screaming really loud. If you push really hard, you can see gameplay.

Will Do.....Are you meant to go blind or did I do it wrong.