Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

You are clearly unfamiliar with the source material of that image.

Idk if this has been mentioned already but how do you think the weapons/melee system will work? Will it be more like IV where you're either wielding and shooting or swinging a bat and smashing some dude's face...? I'd like for R* to turn more towards the system they used in red dead where we had the option to execute enemies if we were close enough.. Do you think that return in V or maybe upgraded or just changed completely?

10_1_21_161-image168%20copy.PNG

As I've said in the past, pretty much anything Rockstar does nowadays is basically just a test run for features they're thinking of putting in the next GTA. I really hope the execution system from RDR will be in V, and I think it's pretty likely.

• Like 3

So i pre-ordered gta v in december at gamestop.... Would i still be able to fly the blimp? Also can i upgrade from normal game to special edition? At gamestop

You will, go to Rockstar's newswire and it states that previous pre-orders will still have the ability to fly the blimp which is good news for everyone really.. :clap:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

• Like 1

A vehicle save feature anywhere on the map: for example, when you press and hold Y to get out of your car (which switches your car off in IV) it saves it to that location and places a blip on the map; then, you can go anywhere else on the map and when you return your car will still be there (maybe you can use this feature on up to 3 vehicles).

It annoyed me when I had a nice car on mission in IV and I ended up losing it because I had to get out and go on foot or use someone else's crappy car.

• Like 1

As I've said in the past, pretty much anything Rockstar does nowadays is basically just a test run for features they're thinking of putting in the next GTA. I really hope the execution system from RDR will be in V, and I think it's pretty likely.

I hope they bring back the hogtie system, but instead use handcuffs, or zip ties on a downed opponent. and instead of throwing them on your horse, put them in the trunk.

Thank you gunsmith

That really sealed it. This guy is gonna be a real A-lister in a month or so.

I would like to see a lot of guns :clap:

seriously.... comic sans?

Come on you know there AWESOME :locked:

Wow. A creative request for a lot of guns, Comic Sans MS, and a dancing lock? I'm speechless. Fuckin' A-list material.

Glock 17

Desert Eagle

M9

Ruger LCR

Mossberg 590

Remington 870

Saiga 12

Uzi

Mac 10

MP5-K

AK-47

M4 carbine

AUG

G36C

Barrett M98B

Remington 700

Now is that more clear on what i would like in GTA 5..... And i won't use any more Comic Sams

It's fine, Parker. We were only fuckin' with you, relax. That's what happens here, we joke. This isn't a traditional fansite.

Been Checking out all the information about the new gta and it's going to be great i'am glad there focusing on mini games like golf i loved hitting golf balls in vice and thought they were on to something glad to see them now doing it plus how the money is going to play a more important role in the game unlike it did in gta iv where you had to much to do any this with all in all shaping up to be a good game can't wait :jumpy:

Been Checking out all the information about the new gta and it's going to be great i'am glad there focusing on mini games like golf i loved hitting golf balls in vice and thought they were on to something glad to see them now doing it plus how the money is going to play a more important role in the game unlike it did in gta iv where you had to much to do any this with all in all shaping up to be a good game can't wait :jumpy:

Yeah, that golfing did it for me. Gonna be hitting the range erry day. Seriously though the minigames are a colorful part of GTA and glad that they're putting some focus on 'em. :)

You know how Red Dead Redemption came out with a second version with zombies?

Imagine a gta second version, where all the pedestrians are zombies running around and we would have all the guns to kill them with, run them down with cars or fight them with our hands, shoot them with planes and helicopters!!!

How amazing would that be?

• Like 1

You know how Red Dead Redemption came out with a second version with zombies?

Imagine a gta second version, where all the pedestrians are zombies running around and we would have all the guns to kill them with, run them down with cars or fight them with our hands, shoot them with planes and helicopters!!!

How amazing would that be?

Reminds me of the Walking Dead, it could easily be a game on it's own. A good, open world zombie game would be really awesome in my opinion.

• Like 1

He's saying zombie games in general. Dead Island series, Left 4 Dead series, Dead Rising series, The Walking Dead Games, Minecraft, Terraria, Resident Evil series.....just to name some off the top of my head and they are all recent. Although, a GTA zombie world would be the best out of all of them to me. I would definitely play it.