Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Also, i'd love, LOVE too see an option for manual cars. Even though R* have the issue of button mapping, it would add that additional challenge and fun to the game(for those who select the option).

• Like 2

Destructible trees.

Indeed. As far as I know a 6" wide tree cannot withstand a half dozen sticky bombs going off lol.

And what exactly is the real life counterpart of a Sticky Bomb?

Sticky bombs and satchel charges are just C4. They took the fact that C4 can be molded around and onto things, and made it a lot more simple and fun by making it stick to whatever it hits.

Actual sticky bombs are utter garbage, and haven't been used since WWII.

Sticky bombs and satchel charges are just C4. They took the fact that C4 can be molded around and onto things, and made it a lot more simple and fun by making it stick to whatever it hits.

Actual sticky bombs are utter garbage, and haven't been used since WWII.

Sounds about right to me.

No, they just fall off. They also can't be struck with a baseball bat, which completely shattered my hopes of Sticky Baseball.

Because the trees aren't looking shitty enough to warrant destruction. They appear to have been improved. I can guarantee that the first blocky-lookin' tree I see will be promptly immolated.

Because the trees aren't looking shitty enough to warrant destruction. They appear to have been improved. I can guarantee that the first blocky-lookin' tree I see will be promptly immolated.

Agree, If I can burn down half a forest. That will be enough for me. :roll:

• Like 1

Agree, If I can burn down half a forest. That will be enough for me. :roll:

How cool would it be if you could burn things? Torch an NPC; light a fire in their home and watch them run; burn a car without crashing it; light the forest on fire and watch the fire brigade turn up. Sounds like a lot of fun could be had :-D

I never tried this, but do sticky bombs in TBOGT stick to people? That would be awesome.

I'd love to be able to do that. I'd also love to stick them on wildlife and go hunting. :P

yes sticky bombs are nice till you put them on a car for a car bomb and as soon as you drive it they go boom. but i think the kind that waits until you hit the button are a lot safer to do that with, to bad R* can't have both satchel charges and sticky bombs.

yes with both we will have more fun or if the sticky bombs stick to every thing that will be fun to.

1) A lot of vehicles.

2) Car tuning.

3) To use peoples as hostages.

4)A lot of weapons.

5)Intelligent cops

6)Jobs like policeofficer...

7)A good story.

8)Realistic crashes...

9)To buy a car or a house or drugs...

10)AnimalS

11) To open the trunk and hood.

12)Robberys

13)and more things...

Sorry for my bad english I am from austria

• Like 3

Idk if this has been mentioned already but how do you think the weapons/melee system will work? Will it be more like IV where you're either wielding and shooting or swinging a bat and smashing some dude's face...? I'd like for R* to turn more towards the system they used in red dead where we had the option to execute enemies if we were close enough.. Do you think that return in V or maybe upgraded or just changed completely?

10_1_21_161-image168%20copy.PNG

trailer-3f-shotgun-to-the-face.jpg