Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Yeah thats what the TDU2 camera is like, all sorts of options such as zoom, camera angle background blurr.. I never though about this in a GTA title but now im praying the add something similar.

I want the ability to rappel down a building if you get stuck on a ledge with no other way down. Alternative to the parachute or something.

Just remembered I put this in here. Hopefully rappelling is actually available outside missions.

I want the ability to rappel down a building if you get stuck on a ledge with no other way down. Alternative to the parachute or something.

Just remembered I put this in here. Hopefully rappelling is actually available outside missions.

or in multiplayer.

Wouldn't it be cool these were included in GTA V:

-Radio station "Radio Del Mundo" hahaha. That would be funny.

-The Rhino (tank)

-A ski resort

-Very cool arcades (maybe a few of them)

-Growing your very own Marijunna in the countryside

-Smoke weed and get high

-Sell drugs (even though in reality it's wrong)

-Eat chinese food

-More phone numbers that actually work

-More paranormal stuff like the Loch Ness Sea Serpent like in Assasins Creed 4

-Bigfoot (even if Bigfoot is not there, I believe the atmosphere of bigfoot will be in the game)

-Pregnate women and have baby criminals (but Sam Houser doesn't want kids in the game which I truly respect) (One Love!)

-Basketball as a mini-game (NBA streetball)

-More restaurants

-The Irish, Mexican and Italian Mafia

-Making graffiti..nah

-I would like to see Lazlo in the game again because I like his personality

-More bouncier boobs

-Dragon tatoos that cover your back

-I believe you are able to use the exercise machines to build strength and maybe muscle.

-An underground military base

-More boobs

-I want Michael to have back boobs

-Hunting rare animals like in RDR

-Fishing because there's fishers and fishing boats in the game

-Bring coffee mod back, please...lol

As a sports fan I love the street ball idea. It'd be great to go join in a pick up game, pick up a random ball and just start taking shots on your own, or steal/shoot the ball and watch the players fight/shoot you for it.

I'd really like to be able to knock off fast-food joints and the like for a quick score. Minus all the planning of the larger heists. On the fly, to go waltzing into a Burger Shot, taking the loot, and spoiling everyone's sandwich on the way out, would be better than getting cars for Stevie.

• Like 1

Yeah, it would be cool if there was an extensive underground facility beneath the Military Base.

Rockstar could put all sorts of stuff down there; Like Jet Packs, Top Secret High Tech weapons/vehicles, Aliens, along with Alien Technology ~ like a light refraction suit that turns you partially invisible ( could be good if your character has a low stealth stat ). Plus maybe Creatures/Mutants that have been created out of experiments that have gone wrong.

There are plenty of possibilities for what could be put in the secret installation.

• Like 1

Yeah, it would be cool if there was an extensive underground facility beneath the Military Base.

Rockstar could put all sorts of stuff down there; Like Jet Packs, Top Secret High Tech weapons/vehicles, Aliens, along with Alien Technology ~ like a light refraction suit that turns you partially invisible ( could be good if your character has a low stealth stat ). Plus maybe Creatures/Mutants that have been created out of experiments that have gone wrong.

There are plenty of possibilities for what could be put in the secret installation.

I like these: Jet Packs, Top Secret High Tech weapons/vehicles, but everything else seems a little too Saints Row.

• Like 1

As long as there's a room with tons of computers and some sort of high tech vehicle, I'll be happy lol

I like these: Jet Packs, Top Secret High Tech weapons/vehicles, but everything else seems a little too Saints Row.

Alien will defitnetly sucks but invisible suit is not alien technology, it is human technology since a long time already. So it would be great to see it implemented.

And i am for the military base as well with underground tunnel, just that would add a lot of mystery.

Mmmm, agreed. You just sneak into the base with your max level stealth, and start snooping around for some goodies. Then you come across a control room in a section of one of the hangars (a-la groom lake) and see various control panels, and there is a large lever begging to be pulled. You walk over and press the action key; your character then pulls the lever.… the screen begins to slightly shake, and a rumbling noise comes from the ground.

Your curiosity, and just plain wonder pushes you to see what was happening: a massive hatch had opened up in the center of the massive hangar. You cautiously walk down the ramp into a long, dramatic tunnel, with red lights lining the walls flashing on and off. (An ominous track sets the mood.)The echoe of voices meets your ears…then the footsteps of many. You pull out a silenced pistol and begin to slowly walk toward the sound of the voices. (the music becomes suspenceful as you approach whatever awaits you only a few feet ahead.)

Five men dressed in black swat-esque clothing walk around the bend. You duck into a corner and wait. The men patrol in a tight formation, all of them holding strange looking assault rifles. They come up to about five feet away from you and then…firefight. Only the sound of bullet casings hitting the floor can be heard. The shooting stops, and your barrel is smoking. Your health is in the red, and your out of pistol ammo. You walk over to one of the strange swat men and take their gun. You enter the facility, and there are men walking around in lab coats, and others in the strange swat outfits. You also took one of the strange swat guy's uniform, so you blend in.

You come across the armory; jackpot. Couincidentally there is an empty duffel bag on the table. You grab ammo, prototype weapons, and even, the cliche, bazooka. Men immediatly discover your extremely dangerous escapade, and attempt to apprehend you. Of course things go awry and lead is pumped into alot of people.

The ordeal ends with you climbing into a government Rancher, and you driving down the long tunnel. Finally there is a light at the end of it, a sign of hope. You speed out of the exit momentarily leaving earth, and slam down. You turn and twist, and navigate through the desert. You tirn onto a runway and there is Trevor in a Cuban 800 waiting on the runway. The heist is complete! It was all a combination of people on the inside and your expertise in heists and stealth.

The fucking end.

• Like 3

Didn't get anything from your speech text ?

You wrote that for nothing dude lol FAIL !

Maybe next time just add some space and ponctuation.

i thought it was a pretty good story.

but half the people on here wont take the time to read it.