Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

As the R* has confirmed the purchable properties,then one of the things wanted by the fans is fulfilled.Now the thing I wanted them to add in game is more attacking vehicles like tanks which were removed in IV.

It would be better if the most of the objects will be destructible.

With this the enjoyment in game will increase alot.

More attacking vehicles?

Humvee_with_Minigun_04.jpg

800px-hmmwv-036.jpg ~ The All-Terrain Vehicle below could be good for using in the Desert ~

Garwood_Industries_M-134G_Gatling_Gun_Minigun_System_SOFIC_2011_DefenseReview_DR_3.jpgAH-64D+Block+III+Longbow+Apache.jpg

Hopefully the other characters can use the weapons in the vehicle as well ( imagine 1 guy flying, and 2 guys on Miniguns on either side of the helicopter firing at other players in Multiplayer/ would be great :D ).

gau-17-mini-gun-920-0.jpg

Yeah..! these are cool and need them in GTA V to cause CHAOS like did in Just Cause 2.Your idea of more people on one vehicle is better for the level of fun I want.

I WOULD REALLY WANT CH-47 IN THIS GAME.

CH-47.....OMG! Are you carzy like me?

Yeah! that is also a good idea.It would be the best transporter for the heavy vehicles in the air but only if R* would allow us to use by making it a part of game.

What about the ability to take drugs. I don't condone it in real life but what the hell, it's GTA! What if you smoke pot and the action slows down, your protag gets giggly and a "munchie-meter" appears on screen where you have to go find your guy some food. Or you take LSD and the screen literally starts to melt. What do you think?

I think it would be cool if the had a pet store type place & let you go in & buy your own dog to help you fight kinda like Franklin's dog, & if you are Franklin let you change your dog.

Rockstar has always used innovative new gameplay features for its GTA titles. However, a significant portion of these features are often times carried over from games made in between. For example, Red Dead Redemption gave players the ability for John Marston to set up camp, practically anywhere on the map.

post-14257-0-05968300-1367874731_thumb.j

This feature came in handy, because if players were far from civilization, setting up camp was also a clever way of saving one's game.

Although GTA V's setting will be more modern than the wild west of Red Dead Redemption, personally, I think it would be cool to allow players an in-game escape (while video games already provide me with an escape, it would be an escape, within an escape)...

post-14257-0-08192500-1367874746.jpg

...a place somewhere far from the busy streets of L.S., a break, not just in the scenery, but a break from the fast-paced gameplay too.

From Computer and video-games' article:

"Straight off the bat, it's hard not to be impressed. Incidental detail is king here:...gradually, the river edges closer, shimmering in the sunlight, and we can see two people fishing on its banks, a Winnebago parked next to them."

That little bit of info right there makes me feel like the concept of a vacation might be a reality for GTA V.

Now, within the recent series of trailers, Trevor's specifically, I noticed this picture popping up around the forums:

post-14257-0-76547700-1367874764.jpg

I'm not sure what this is, personally it looks like some kind of trailer used for storage, with electrical hook-ups, but 'camper' wasn't the first thing that came to mind. However, in the same trailer, the scene before that had a pick-up pulling this:

post-14257-0-59115100-1367874783_thumb.j

See where I marked it? Again, same pic, but zoomed in:

post-14257-0-77744700-1367874881.jpg

This, to me, looks like a bonafide pop-up camper attached to the Truck's hitch. I also photoshopped a picture of the two side-by-side so everybody can compare and hopefully agree with me that the two units are, indeed, two different hauls.

post-14257-0-27597900-1367874806.jpg

Now, what I'm hoping for more than anything, from the picture of the pop-up and from the 'Winnebago' described in the article, is that these camping-related vehicles will actually be functional in-game. Similar to the 'tent feature' from Red Dead Redemption, I'm hoping that these camping-related vehicles will provide players with a save option for those of us who are deep within the wilderness surrounding Los Santos, far from a safe house. So these pop-ups and R/V's could be thought of as mobile safe houses.

Furthermore, it would be REALLY COOL, if the bigger and more luxurious R/V's allowed players entry. So these mega R/V's could provide players with not just a save function, but could store an extra closet for clothes, a TV to watch one's favorite nature/hunting/fishing shows (come on, you know it's coming), and could store scuba gear, as well as fishing and hunting equipment. That way, when players finish up a major heist, where everything goes according to plan and whole shebang goes off without a hitch, GTA V could allow us to hitch up a pop-up to our favorite truck and just get out of the city for a while....

P.S. yes, I do realize 'camping' isn't an original idea or aspiration for this game, nor am I trying to claim it, but more so personalize it.

Those camping storage looking things are gas generators used at construction sites and what not, not sure what you'd use them for in the game

Also I've only seen two different helicoptetd, unless I missed a few pictures, but I'd like to see the apache come back like I'm sure most have said

Regarding the Hunter, it seems as though you and I have been the only ones to express that sentiment. Trevor would be experienced in it, considering he was a pilot in Desert Storm.

Also, speaking of character experience in aircraft, I sincerely hope that when I decide to climb into a Maverick for a scenic tour of the L.S. beaches as Michael, I don't immediately launch into an uncontrollable tailspin. I hope the non-experienced pilots aren't completely hopeless in the air.

Regarding the Hunter, it seems as though you and I have been the only ones to express that sentiment. Trevor would be experienced in it, considering he was a pilot in Desert Storm.

Also, speaking of character experience in aircraft, I sincerely hope that when I decide to climb into a Maverick for a scenic tour of the L.S. beaches as Michael, I don't immediately launch into an uncontrollable tailspin. I hope the non-experienced pilots aren't completely hopeless in the air.

I wonder how flight skill will work. What will the better pilot be able to do that the rest can't? Barrel rolls or shit like that?

im thinking they should have nail guns as meel weapons.

just to make things look interesting.

Meal weapons? Hm...It would be fun to provoke a massive food fight in a crowded area. But I can't see how nail guns would aid in accomplishing that.

• Like 2

It'll probably affect handling, etc. Barrel rolls and loops will probably be more difficult as Franklin or Michael.

I was thinking along the same lines as Gunny. I'm imagining something like the difference between a Rustler and a Shamal in San Andreas. They're both decent aircraft, but the Shamal feels a lot tighter, and the Rustler is prone to stalling out, etc. Basically it will be easier to screw something up if your protag has low flight skill.

Edited by MrMister81

Im thinking the skill level will affect things like aircraft stability and how likely you are to stall as mentioned above, what ever the case Im hoping you have to build your stats up online aswell! Cannot wait for some 6 vs 6 dogfights!!! (Depending on the player limit)

Hello this is my first post.

I am waiting this game more than ever and the feature i would like to see is animal uses. Like hunting, dogs use police using dogs to find drugs or purchase criminals. the ability to buy a dog and use it in the street to bite people. Maybe dogfight would be cool too but with some rules illgal dog fight when you can bet on some dogs would be great.

They should do illegal street fight club as well so we can fight in some combat cage and earn a bit of money.

I liked the idea of a zoo. Maybe a mission where you feed someone to tigers.

Or just sit on a roof above the zoo and shoot all the animals, or instead shot the locks on the cages and watch them leave their cages people running and screaming, elephants trample people. A bear mauls an old man. Zoo keepers running around catching the animals.

• Like 1

Wow those sounds really cool ideas maybe a bit too sadic.

I don't think Rockstar would make thousands of different animals. Deers/cows/bears/Sharks/fishes/dogs/birds.

Those are pretty confirmed, i don't think more of them would be in the game. Oh and talking about birds hope we would be able to shoot them down.

icon11.gif

Meal weapons? Hm...It would be fun to provoke a massive food fight in a crowded area. But I can't see how nail guns would aid in accomplishing that.

this made me fuckin lol

egging has been a classic prank for centuries,

its about time they have it in a gta game

I will be looking for CJ's house. Or atleast I'm gonna try to find the Grove Street. See how it changed.

Yeah I know, the GTA 3 games never happened, but I'm interested to visit some old places.

No idea where to post this, but

https://www.rockstargames.com/jobs/position/f0435faa4fa8f807d7856bbe9cb41fbb/rockstar-nyc

The candidate will be responsible for taking screen captures and footage of gameplay for use in print, online, and TV campaigns. In essence, this process is a lot like being a photographer or cinematographer except inside a virtual 3D game environment. Detached camera controls allow for almost any shot imaginable. We need someone who loves games, can conceive of and execute the best-looking scenes and shots possible while playing, taking specific direction when needed.

This interested me. I'm sure I'm not the only one who desires a similar camera for consoles. Anybody think we'll be seeing a similar mechanic in the release version of the game?

No idea where to post this, but

https://www.rockstargames.com/jobs/position/f0435faa4fa8f807d7856bbe9cb41fbb/rockstar-nyc

The candidate will be responsible for taking screen captures and footage of gameplay for use in print, online, and TV campaigns. In essence, this process is a lot like being a photographer or cinematographer except inside a virtual 3D game environment. Detached camera controls allow for almost any shot imaginable. We need someone who loves games, can conceive of and execute the best-looking scenes and shots possible while playing, taking specific direction when needed.

This interested me. I'm sure I'm not the only one who desires a similar camera for consoles. Anybody think we'll be seeing a similar mechanic in the release version of the game?

I could't load the link on my balls deep iphone but if they included a still shot camera in SP that would make a great feature! A good way for R* to do it is like on Test Drive Unlimited 2 (if you havent played it, play it!) you pause the game as normal and there is a tab where you can manipulate the layers for the photo aswell! Imagine the screen you could capture as your protag is ejected through the windscreen!!?