Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Also, I wanna be able to open the door while I drive. Just so I can hit people with my door. A good thing if your chasing someone and they're on foot.

In Sleeping Dogs (amazing game, give it a try if you've never played it), you can jump from your car to another car to hijack it. To do that, you hold the X button (PS3) to open your door and hang out of the car, and when a green marker appears on a nearby car, you release the button to jump onto the car. But you'll continue to hold the door open as long as you hold the X button. The O button served no purpose when driving in GTA IV. Jumping from car to car isn't very realistic, given the protagonists, but holding your door open would be a good use of the button.

It

Yeah, I wouldn't like to jump from car to car. Like you said, it just wouldn't fit in GTA. I remember trying to hit people with the door on Sleeping Dogs but it done nothing. I wanna drive along the side of a sidewalk with my door open. It'd probably get ripped off in not time, but it would be worth it.

Guest gta5isthebestgameever

rockstar games concentrated to much on the realism on gta 4 and i thought gta 4 was shit because you cant even drive planes on it,but im hoping gta 5 will be lot more like san andreas but with a bigger map,better graphics and just concentrate on realism a bit.

Gta 4 was shit for a lot of reasons, imo, not just the planes.

But, it was a good kinda shit, the best shit. In the end of the though, still shit.

Eg, i played fallout a lot longer than i played gta. Also, i played though its story twice, never played through a gta game twice.

okay ready for my list :D ?

- ability to hide from cops

- customizable weapons (ie. surpressor, sights, extended mags)

- better reload animation (in gta 4 all i saw was niko touching his gun when reloading xD)

- more clothing to chose from ( malls, outlets, more brands, online)

- customizable vehicle ( like SA just modified version)

- destructible area ( say your driving at 130 mph and hit a house, and it makes a big ass hole xD

- being able to buy extra safehouses (saw it in gta chinatown wars)

- buy things for safehouse (furniture, tvs, beds)

- more songs in radio station instead of 6-8 song maybe 10-16? idk ...

- real news on radio!! like say you kill a bunch of people and the get busted, get a car and then listen to the radio for a while then it talks about the things that happened :D

- realistic traffic (car crash scene, road block, if street lights didnt work cops would be there pointing you in the way you should go, people getting pulled over)

- and last but not least ... destructible trees xD the thinnest trees could flip my super gt over 3 times xD (setting them on fire, running them over)

well theres my list xD

• Like 2

okay ready for my list :D ?

- ability to hide from cops

- customizable weapons (ie. surpressor, sights, extended mags)

- better reload animation (in gta 4 all i saw was niko touching his gun when reloading xD)

- more clothing to chose from ( malls, outlets, more brands, online)

- customizable vehicle ( like SA just modified version)

- destructible area ( say your driving at 130 mph and hit a house, and it makes a big ass hole xD

- being able to buy extra safehouses (saw it in gta chinatown wars)

- buy things for safehouse (furniture, tvs, beds)

- more songs in radio station instead of 6-8 song maybe 10-16? idk ...

- real news on radio!! like say you kill a bunch of people and the get busted, get a carn and then listen to the radio for a while then it talks about the things that happened :D

- realistic traffic (car crash scene, road block, if street lights didnt work cops would be there pointing you in the way you should go, people getting pulled over)

- and last but not least ... destructible trees xD the thinnest trees could flip my super gt over 3 times xD (setting them on fire, running them over)

well theres my list xD

• Like 1

official-screenshot-cops-are-number-one.jpg

I'm definitely looking forward to getting my use from the new "flipping the bird" feature. I'm gonna be flipping off cops, bikers, hookers, gang members, dogs, mo fuckas at da gym and random ass people especially. Thats really gonna brighten my day. :bird:

• Like 1

I'm definitely looking forward to getting my use from the new "flipping the bird" feature. I'm gonna be flipping off cops, bikers, hookers, gang members, dogs, mo fuckas at da gym and random ass people especially. Thats really gonna brighten my day. :bird:

Hell yea me too

I'm wonder if that's something we'll even have control over. I could honestly see it as just a random occurence...or something has to trigger it like a cop actually pulling behind you, someone honking, getting rear-ended. etc.

Kind of like when Claude would just stand in the middle of the street and flip people off for honking at him :P

I'm wonder if that's something we'll even have control over. I could honestly see it as just a random occurence...or something has to trigger it like a cop actually pulling behind you, someone honking, getting rear-ended. etc.

Kind of like when Claude would just stand in the middle of the street and flip people off for honking at him :P

It was stated in the GI article that we will be able to control interactions like this to an extent. Not sure about flipping people off like this shot, but when walking around youre able to interact. I think it will be like SA meets RDR, where we can choose a positive or negative interaction at will.

They do not publish this screen shot with just some random interaction. I think you can really control this, otherwise they should not have Franklin making this gesture in a published shot.

'Destruction' mode. GTA V may or may not allow you to do things like blowing up buildings and permanently destroy freeways and roads (until fixed by actual people), but a mode where you can destroy anything and come back later to cause more destruction while it's being repaired would be awesome.

'Destruction' mode. GTA V may or may not allow you to do things like blowing up buildings and permanently destroy freeways and roads (until fixed by actual people), but a mode where you can destroy anything and come back later to cause more destruction while it's being repaired would be awesome.

A mode or possibly a cheat like that would be awesome. If R* was able to I'm sure they would do a fine job of it. Tank rampages through downtown would look like a blockbuster film :D

• Like 1

I love the idea of buying houses and renovating them inside (outside too). Deeper car customization.. also, business renovations and promotional abilities which can decide your businesses success or failure based on how you promote and advertise(radio spots, billboard placements, commercials). I think players should be able to date and eventually marry and once doing so your wife will live in your house..would be cool to have kids too and have activities and such to do with them.

also, business renovations and promotional abilities which can decide your businesses success or failure based on how you promote and advertise(radio spots, billboard placements, commercials).

That kinda reminds me of VCS where you got your little businesses and you could choose whether you wanted them to be Prostitutuin/LoanSharking/DrugDealing etc, that'd be really cool in V i think:) I thought it was awesome how there was always gang wars and stuff to keep them in your possession also:3

I just really want to be able to choose the colour of the car to your specific wants in the damn Pay'n'Spray. It takes forever if you want a colour at the other end of the spectrum. Also, to buy random houses, and then sell/rent them if they no longer are of use. On IV, i never used about 4 of the safehouses. They were just 'there'. It'll be cool if you could sell them if you need the cash tho (or rent if you don't entirely want to entirely get rid of them)

also, business renovations and promotional abilities which can decide your businesses success or failure based on how you promote and advertise(radio spots, billboard placements, commercials).

That kinda reminds me of VCS where you got your little businesses and you could choose whether you wanted them to be Prostitutuin/LoanSharking/DrugDealing etc, that'd be really cool in V i think:) I thought it was awesome how there was always gang wars and stuff to keep them in your possession also:3

I just really want to be able to choose the colour of the car to your specific wants in the damn Pay'n'Spray. It takes forever if you want a colour at the other end of the spectrum. Also, to buy random houses, and then sell/rent them if they no longer are of use. On IV, i never used about 4 of the safehouses. They were just 'there'. It'll be cool if you could sell them if you need the cash tho (or rent if you don't entirely want to entirely get rid of them)

I agree. You have good ideas. Would like the business defense aspect added. Adds a lot to the game additionally.

Any way to spend money

Also any way to get money

Car signals would be cool

Swimming races

Dog fights ( i ❤��)

Fight clubs

Dance Clubs

Plane races

Treasure easter eggs at the bottom of the ocean

There will almost definitely be a Triathlon ( Run/ Swim/ Bike Race ).

Any way to spend money

Also any way to get money

Car signals would be cool

Swimming races

Dog fights ( i ❤��)

Fight clubs

Dance Clubs

Plane races

Treasure easter eggs at the bottom of the ocean

Pretty sure they confirmed that in the first IGN preview - but then they also said they weren't having property purchases

Pretty sure they confirmed that in the first IGN preview - but then they also said they weren't having property purchases

Yeah and now you can buy houses and businesses. I'm glad Rockstar decided too reincorporate these into GTA V. I wonder if we'll be able to upgrade these Safe Houses, because in the GI Preview they said something about buying helipads. Maybe this is one of the possible extensions to your Safe Houses? I wonder what else you could add?

I wonder if we'll be doing helo customization on the helipads? If so, where will planes be customized?

...Will we be able to customize tail numbers?

I wonder if we'll be doing helo customization on the helipads? If so, where will planes be customized?

...Will we be able to customize tail numbers?

We'll probably be able to buy a Hangar for plane customization ( my speculation ). And I don't know about tail number customization for the planes, but we can customize Licence Plates on cars so it's definitely possible.

Would be great to cruise the skies in a Shamal with a custom, cheeky message/phrase stamped on the tail. Maybe we'll be able to add an array of decals and insignias. Think tattoos for your plane/helicopter.

• Like 2

Would be great to cruise the skies in a Shamal with a custom, cheeky message/phrase stamped on the tail. Maybe we'll be able to add an array of decals and insignias. Think tattoos for your plane/helicopter.

Sounds great, I think I'll put a flames decal running down the nose of my WW2 fighter, and a Sexy half naked Lady on the side. Then I'll go off and dive bomb the military base for fun. :clap:

Each of the three characters even has his own bank account, allowing you to manage each one's purchases differently. These guys can buy property. The example I was given was a taxi company. It will generate regular income. They can buy houses, too.

http://kotaku.com/ive-seen-grand-theft-auto-v-this-ones-radically-diff-487200782