---Shenanigans, we salute you---
SUN MAY 26 - 1PM (PDT) / 4PM (EDT) / 5PM (ADT) / 9PM (BST)
These days, it's pretty easy to find your favourite crewmates on either Red Dead Online or Fallout 76.
We also have an active Discord channel - join us there if you haven't already, DM for an invite if you need one.
This marks the second time we meet on the last Sunday of the month! Hope to see everyone there.
One of our popular themes for the end of May has been Military Night, in honour of the Memorial Day / Victoria Day holiday. With all of GTAO's options for vehicles and military outfits, it's easy to see why it's always been a favourite! There are lots of crew-created jobs that are perfect for this night too, look out for dirty-Kuz-rolls and gun bunting galore in Derkaderkastan!
Unfortunately I'll be out of town on that day and won't be able to make it. So take lots of pics and don't forget to post them!
* Join the iGTA forums to be eligible for an invitation to the Social Club Crew.
* Add crew staff on the Playstation Network to get invited to GTAO lobbies. PSN Names are underneath our forum avatars, along with Social Club, Twitter, etc.
* Join anytime, the earlier the better. We start in a crew lobby, join via friends list or party chat. If you can't get in, ask for an invite, sometimes we end up in an invite-only after jobs. We round everyone up and send out fresh invites after each playlist.
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. You're not in a public lobby, so save it for when you are.
* NO DIRTY RACING! A number of our jobs have specific rules, so pay attention, read the description, and listen to the creator's instructions.
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS, SNACKS or GOING OFF-RADAR during competitive playlists. For GTA races, use pickups only (rockets, boost), no thrown explosives or drivebys.
* Don't ruin photo or video setups. No getting a 4-star wanted level when someone's staging a shot. Just don't.
Save the date for upcoming crew nights:
Sunday, June 30
Sunday, July 28
If you have a theme suggestion for an upcoming crew night, mention it below!
(Events Subject to Change depending on crew input or when Rockstar releases new DLC)
Altitude | Apocalypse | Brand Expo | BMX | Classic/Vintage | Crotch Rockets | Drift | Forgot-I-Had-This | Hot Rods | Hotring Circuit | Junker | Lowriders | MC | Military | Monster Truck | Motocross | Muscle | Off-Road | Rally | Stunt | Supercars | Truckers | Tuners | Utility | Watercraft
80's | Animals: Altitude/Dapper/Dirty/Party/MC | Beach Bums | Bums | Business | Clowns | Cowboys | Crew Blue | Emergency Services | FIB | GTA Characters | Gangs | Hell | Hippy | Imposter | Ninjas | Pimps & Hoes | Pirates | Punk | Rockabilly | Rock & Roll | Safari | Scuba | Steampunk | Toga | Underpants Party | Vinewood | Warriors | Waterworld | Wrestling | Zombies
New Year's | Valentine's Day | St. Patrick's Day | Cinco de Mayo | Memorial Day | Freedom | Labor Day | Halloween | Festive Surprise | Olympics