---You better work---
TUE SEPTEMBER 4 - 3PM (PDT) / 6PM (EDT) / 7PM (ADT) / 11PM (BST)
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, crew-created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc...
Join when you can, stay as long as you like, and please post your pics and videos here for all to enjoy! Crew nights are always more hilarious from multiple viewpoints, so show and tell your side of the story!
If you created a new job, post a link here so the playlist DJs can bookmark it, or in the PSN iGTA group chat.
Photos are occasionally featured at @iGrandTheftAuto. Please tag your crew content with #igta!
In honour of the Labour Day long weekend holiday - get your union-approved uniform on! Let's party for 8 hours before getting 8 hours of rest and going to work for another 8.
^DiOgrl is modeling one of the outfit options in this week's banner - put on anything that passes for a uniform for an in-game brand like Cluckin' Bell or 24/7. Be a city worker, trash collector, paramedic / first responder, FIB agent, or a Bean Machine barista! This will overlap with some of our other thread-based themes, and that's okay.
Group photo location / outfit ideas:
Vanilla Unicorn / Bouncers and exotic dancers
LSIA / Passenger airplane with pilot, co-pilot and cabin crew (the newer military hats would work for flight attendants)
Rebel Radio / All wearing different radio station t-shirts, maybe headphones
Vehicle Workshop / Mechanic overalls, caps with car brands and sponsor logos
If you have any other ideas, add them below. See y'all on Tuesday!
* Join the iGTA forums to be eligible for an invitation to the Social Club Crew.
* Add crew staff on the Playstation Network to get invited to GTAO lobbies. PSN Names are underneath our forum avatars, along with Social Club, Twitter, etc.
* Join anytime, the earlier the better. We start in a crew lobby, join via friends list or party chat. If you can't get in, ask for an invite, sometimes we end up in an invite-only after jobs. We round everyone up and send out fresh invites after each playlist.
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. You're not in a public lobby, so save it for when you are.
* NO DIRTY RACING! A number of our jobs have specific rules, so pay attention, read the description, and listen to the creator's instructions.
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS, SNACKS or GOING OFF-RADAR during competitive playlists. For GTA races, use pickups only (rockets, boost), no thrown explosives or drivebys.
* Don't ruin photo or video setups. No getting a 4-star wanted level when someone's staging a shot. Just don't.
--- Upcoming Events:
September 11 - Selfies
September 18 - Anime
September 25 - Planet of the Apes
October 2 - Forgot-I-Had-This
(Events Subject to Change depending on crew input or when Rockstar releases new DLC)
Altitude | Apocalypse | Brand Expo | BMX | Classic/Vintage | Crotch Rockets | Drift | Forgot-I-Had-This | Hot Rods | Hotring Circuit | Junker | Lowriders | MC | Military | Monster Truck | Motocross | Muscle | Off-Road | Rally | Stunt | Supercars | Truckers | Tuners | Utility
80's | Animals: Altitude/Dapper/Dirty/Party/MC | Beach Bums | Bums | Business | Clowns | Cowboys | Crew Blue | Emergency Services | FIB | GTA Characters | Gangs | Hell | Hippy | Imposter | Ninjas | Pimps & Hoes | Pirates | Punk | Rockabilly | Rock & Roll | Safari | Scuba | Steampunk | Toga | Underpants Party | Vinewood | Warriors | Waterworld | Wrestling | Zombies
New Year's | Valentine's Day | St. Patrick's Day | Cinco de Mayo | Memorial Day | Freedom | Labor Day | Halloween | Festive Surprise | Olympics
Share other theme ideas below