Skunks that spray you and make u stink wich people run from u lol could be a minigame

Skunks that spray you and make u stink wich people run from u lol could be a minigame

/facepalm.

• Like 1

Can someone please explain to me why animals would be so important? I must be missing something....

Realism and fun. There are tons of animals in California, I doubt we will be exploring the huge nature without any animals in it, especially since Rockstar are seemingly starting to make their games a lot more realistic.

Ya, but the last thing R* needs is PETA on their ass for not portraying the animals as "equal beings" :)

Have you played RDR? The game where you can set animals on fire, slice them up, shoot them, tomahawk them... They got around it there, they'll easily get past it in GTA V.

Ya, but the last thing R* needs is PETA on their ass for not portraying the animals as "equal beings" :)

I dont think PEETA will care about IMAGINARY animals in a game, they care about REAL LIFE ANIMALS.

I dont think PEETA will care about IMAGINARY animals in a game, they care about REAL LIFE ANIMALS.

Well, actually...

Thats ridiculous. I don't understand PETA. I bet you every single one of those QDs would boil A rat alive, just to save their own ass.

• Like 1

the zoo?? lol throw someone at the lions see them run. dancing monkeys? If killing animals are conformed then there goes the zoo. Monkeys throwing shit! next up sea-world.. R.i.p monkey :(Road kill):

This wouldn't fit GTA, but it would be hilarious if there was a zoo and you could grab people and throw them... Even over into the animal exhibits and watch them fight off the beasts like a gladiator.

Police Horses, A Carnival that roams all over the map from city to city, town to town on a repetitive schedule. Kind of like the shows in GTAIV but waaaaaaaay better. Lions, Tigers, ELEPHANTS, Monkeys, RatMan etc. could all be apart of the Carnival, and being able to break the animals out of there cages would awesome, especially the ELEPHANT. Id love to see a dozen ELEPHANTS trample everything in sight.

EDIT 4/25/12: I just thought about how A carnival/circus could also give you way more options for different animals. Though anything more than Dogs, cats, rats, bears etc. could be a little to much.

Police Horses, A Carnival that roams all over the map from city to city, town to town on a repetitive schedule. Kind of like the shows in GTAIV but waaaaaaaay better. Lions, Tigers, ELEPHANTS, Monkeys, RatMan etc. could all be apart of the Carnival, and being able to break the animals out of there cages would awesome, especially the ELEPHANT. Id love to see a dozen ELEPHANTS trample everything in sight.

A traveling circus would be fucking hilarious, especially if like you said there are various creatures. It would be hilarious if you could free them from captivity and watch them massacre crowds of pedestrians, and then eventually put down by SWAT. Getting a bit carried away here, but it would be hilarious.

Well a lot of people are thinking something similar to San Diego will be in the game so this could possibly present a place to have the San Diego Zoo (Las Puerta Zoo)

The highway Las Puerta Fwy is supposdly the highway that connects San Diego and L.A. in real life.

Also since there will most likely be woods and mountains and desert I would like to see the following

• Deer
  • Racoon
  • Skunk
  • Bears
  • Coyote (both wild and urban seeing that cities expand into wild life habitats would be cool)

Also dogs, cats, and maybe horses although it wouldn't fit and I didn't care for horses so much for transportation. Imagine being able to use that one car in blackwater in RDR :P

What if you were running in the desert and you got bit by a RATTLE SNAKE, you wouldent die or lose health, but lik in GTA IV you could be triping from the venom.

Mabey even you could trap a couple for a mission and put the in the trunk of a car with a mob informant.

I was just watching the trailer again and i noticed that there were dogs in the trailer, the beach scene for instance. However, i don't really remember seeing any of them as cop-attack dogs like most cities nowadays have....

Do you think that the dogs in GTA 5 will be more like pigeons in GTA 3 (not gta4) where they flew around but you couldn't shoot them. EG, the dogs won't be able to get killed? OR like, it you walked up to that couple and shot there dog in the head what would be the repercussions of that? Or maybe some R3 missions where your a drug runner, get pulled the cops and have the canine unit search your car for the drugs (and you can buy and develop different meathods for keeping the drugs hidden?)...

Guest Marney1

If I can't snipe a dog half a mile away downwind then that's shit. I think you'll be able to kill them, a bit like killing prostitutes with a bat - no one says you should do that but being an open world game you can if you choose.

If I can't snipe a dog half a mile away downwind then that's shit. I think you'll be able to kill them, a bit like killing prostitutes with a bat - no one says you should do that but being an open world game you can if you choose.

Dogs & cats will probably get special treatment from law enforcement. If you kill'em, you get a wanted level. That simple. Kinda obvious with the way they did it in RDR an all. -_-

I don't realy care if there aren't any animals , but if they are , it would be super funny if you could let your dog crap in front of the door of your old neighbor

yea i doubt there will be more than a couple types of animals, maybe dogs cats, and a little bit of wild life in the mountains but that will probably be it

What if you were running in the desert and you got bit by a RATTLE SNAKE, you wouldent die or lose health, but lik in GTA IV you could be triping from the venom.

Mabey even you could trap a couple for a mission and put the in the trunk of a car with a mob informant.

where in GTA4 do you "trip on venom?"