id like to see common wildlife, deer, squirells, bears, birds, maybe stray dogs, deffinently k-9 dogs.

although realisticly it would probably only be the k-9

i think it would be hilarious if at random rare occasions, when you're leaving a safehouse or hospital you'd see a bear, mountian lion or any equivelent human attacker running across the screen attacking peds in its path

Don't think it would suit the game at all, but I would really like to see backpackers going for a mountain trek being mauled by a bear or mountain lion.

I fink it beh kool if you cud skin h00k3rs, cents you cud skin in rdr.

I long for the day when someone makes a game where I actually can skin prostitutes, especially if there's a minigame where you can make various items out of the skin and use it to decorate your house.

Eddie Low needs his own GTA IV prequel.

wow that sounds disturbing

Tbh if animals are included i only wanted to see the occasional pedestrian walking their dog, stray dogs in alleys and stuff. Maybe cats and of course K9 police units. IT starts getting ridiculous when it gets into wild animals.

apes, and if i blow up the gate to a zoo they all run across a bridge into the woods rioting the whole way there like rise of the planet of the apes.

What if you were running in the desert and you got bit by a RATTLE SNAKE, you wouldent die or lose health, but lik in GTA IV you could be triping from the venom.

Mabey even you could trap a couple for a mission and put the in the trunk of a car with a mob informant.

what the fuck? i played ALOT of gta 4 and i dont remember tripping on venom.

• Like 1

apes, and if i blow up the gate to a zoo they all run across a bridge into the woods rioting the whole way there like rise of the planet of the apes.

What if you were running in the desert and you got bit by a RATTLE SNAKE, you wouldent die or lose health, but lik in GTA IV you could be triping from the venom.

Mabey even you could trap a couple for a mission and put the in the trunk of a car with a mob informant.

He probably means alcohol.

He probably means alcohol.

that would make sense, haha.

fire ants moths tigers leopards cheetahs dingos salmons alsations pinguins people gorillas albertrosses anglefish reptiles. x

Alot of interesting suggestions, not to mention hilarious.

Anyway, I think if they're gonna put a specific animal in the game and make it interactable, it has to have an impact in some of the missions. For instance, if they're gonna put dogs in the game (wich is pretty much official that they will) there will be some missions where you have to get past some of them. This could mean killing them, or perhaps using your skills to sneak past them.

The idea of bears in the wild sounds cool at first, but then again, it feel as it would just get annoying to stumble upon bears whenever you're out in the wild with your dirtbike.

A very interesting suggestion someone brought up was a zoo. Again, if they're gonna build a zoo in the game I can't wait to play the potentially creative missions that takes place in there. On the top of my head all I can think of is throwing bad guys in to different animals' habitats. Or maybe dress up as a zookeeper, steal an ape and train it to assassin someone.

Guest Marney-1

if they're gonna put dogs in the game (wich is pretty much official that they will) there will be some missions where you have to get past some of them. This could mean killing them, or perhaps using your skills to sneak past them.

I like the idea of having to avoid guard dogs, maybe we could lay down some drugged meat to knock them out...or just stab them?