should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vape shops are sprouting like mushrooms with the impending legalization of cannabis in Canada next year. Been having fun with new/different rolling papers!

20170913_181436.jpg

20170913_181412.jpg

MY FUCKING ROLLING PAPERS :lol: Nice!

Hopefully when it's finally legal for canada the dispensarys go up quicker than we got em up and running.They'll try to sell ya on some bullshit if you don't know what you're looking for and just look clueless in general but other than that the budtenders are so helpful and know their shit.

Once the government gets involved, it all goes to shit. The feds are punting it to the provinces to figure out their own rules and systems for supply and demand, so it's going to be different depending on where you live. Ontario is currently planning to bypass independent dispensaries with in-house experts, and add cannabis to its Beer Store monopoly, but only at a limited number of stores; we'll see if that holds up once things do become legal. I'm not sure what will happen where I live, but frankly, we're probably going to keep on getting it from the same sources, i.e., friends and family that grow their own or have access to high-quality bud, where we know exactly what we're getting and don't have to bend over a barrel first. 

Looks like my province is also lining up for the crown corporation Monopoly special, so far anyway. They don't seem to have learned from the dismal results of the booze store model - government is perfectly capable of collecting tax on a product without also being the sole distributor (example: gas stations!). They should really let people that want to sell it - and will be way better at selling it - take care of the retail side of things, in the end they'd make more revenue, assuming they make any profit at this point. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SAFETY OF THE CHILDREN???!?!?!! they scream, as though no one in Canada uses cannabis now, or that legalization will not come with age limit and consumption restrictions and regulations, like there are for tobacco and alcohol. smh 

The one big advantage of being a stoner and a part-time gamer is that you can replay a game 4 or 5 years later and it's like a whole new game... 

Also, managed to get hold of some legal vape cartridges from California (friend of a friend of a friend) - these are now the sole reason I want weed legalised in NZ.

• Like 1

My man has become an expert in de-carbing weed and using the end product to make a drinkable/edible version. He's made it into pills using clear gel tabs, added it to coconut milk to make a 'tea', and is also now testing out steeping it in pure coconut oil to make a concentrated CBD oil. It's made a big difference to his pain management, and we know enough other folks using plants to treat PTSD, Crohn's, arthritis etc to get a hold of stems and leaves, which other people are throwing out anyway. We still get the high-end stuff to smoke or vape for the funsies, too.

Legalization was supposed to be around July 2018, at one point they were aiming for Canada Day on July 1, but now they're saying it'll be delayed, who the fuck knows how long that will take. 

Bought a kind pen battery for tanks and lost it within 3 hours :mad:

On 2/26/2018 at 11:38 AM, gtagrl said:

My man has become an expert in de-carbing weed and using the end product to make a drinkable/edible version. He's made it into pills using clear gel tabs, added it to coconut milk to make a 'tea', and is also now testing out steeping it in pure coconut oil to make a concentrated CBD oil. It's made a big difference to his pain management, and we know enough other folks using plants to treat PTSD, Crohn's, arthritis etc to get a hold of stems and leaves, which other people are throwing out anyway. We still get the high-end stuff to smoke or vape for the funsies, too.

Legalization was supposed to be around July 2018, at one point they were aiming for Canada Day on July 1, but now they're saying it'll be delayed, who the fuck knows how long that will take. 

I'm looking into the medical program here for PTSD from a car accident and subsequent assault (long story). It's only CBD in NY right now though. Hope Jersey legalizes so we make the move next. 

• Like 1