should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol Brian. The only thing that bothers me about weed is the smell. I'll be I town or whatever and I'll catch a little smell of weed and it makes me want to hurl. I don't know how you guys do it.

Lol Brian. The only thing that bothers me about weed is the smell. I'll be I town or whatever and I'll catch a little smell of weed and it makes me want to hurl. I don't know how you guys do it.

I've smelled it twice, unburned it was eh, then when I was in school the other day and someone lit up it smelled like rotten beer or something.

Different kinds have different smells, it also depends on how wet or dry it is. Some stuff is super skunky and reeks so strongly you have to triple bag it and stick it in a jar to contain it.

Sometimes it smells like old socks, but there are others that are quite floral or piney or fruity and quite lovely. I just finished up some Sour Diesel recently and I swear it tasted like grapefruit.

I received a lavender bush, figured it'd be happier under the light than on a windowsill soaking up winter glumrays. Hope it'll start to bloom alongside the other bush.

J4o4Fzd.jpg

Hey, speaking of blooms,

8t5d3e3.jpg

CPCbEYg.jpg

Under the hood:

VGBbGWR.jpg

So appetizing. Wish I could capture the sparkly glisten on-camera. The next month is going to draaaaag...

BmegkvD.jpg

• Like 1

I've scraped my bowl clean. Lol. At least next time I get bud it'll be smoking out of a really clean pipe. Got high for like 3 days. Got a decent buzz on now but looks like this is the end...

Hold your breath and count to ten...

She entered the fourth week of flowering today:

cbrMJox.jpg

The calyxes on this top are laid out in an immaculate five-pointed star. Damn, nature, you gorgeous:

E4EPQDr.jpg

Weird to wake up every day and find the flowers just a bit taller than they were the previous night:

t65CHUn.jpg

Obligatory sugar pic:

I2FMKGZ.jpg

Ladybugs are always chilling on the buds, serene and content as ever.

PCVlHOk.jpg

Bollocks. Oh, well, I guess I will try.

Do you know how it could have self-seeded? It never met a male plant. Is this an immaculate pollination?

Will it produce holy seeds?

It happened when you jizzed on it, GreenSmith. :D

Hey, it's good for the soil. -_-

EDIT: Oh fuck, one of these seeds has a big honkin' Jew nose and is sprouting glasses. WHAT DO I DO

There's a few things that'll make it seed like light and stress.

Really?? I light-proofed the closet at night...I remember a few times I maybe let a teensy flash of light in to check the night temperature, but I dunno. Does tying them down stress them much?