Mittah76

What will totally ruin GTA V for you?

Helle there community!

First of all, im new here, so if i post anything stupid, just tell me :P

So well i was thinking, we all are speculating on how awesome GTA V will be. How awesome the graphics will be and how awesome the gameplay will be,

but.. to be honest, i thought this aswell with GTA IV and i got a bit dissapointed i must say.

But what about you guys? What will totally ruin GTA V for you?

Mabye the graphics aren't that high, or mabye it doesn't contain ur favorite character?

Why not post and tell us what will ruin GTA V for you

( Just a note, im pretty sure GTA V will be kick-ass as always but this is just an what-if-that-happens-scenario :P )

Cheers!

I really enjoyed the drinking with my buds in gta4 and then (trying) to drive home. I would be disappointed if they removed the getting drunk and driving part of the game :)

• Like 1

Yea indeed, i loved the drunk option :P It made you dizzy in real life aswell! :P\

I personally hope they get more modification options, like SA, if its not in GTA V, it would be a bit dissapointing i must say :)

• Like 1

I think if some of the San Andreas features aren't in I'll be disappointed. Stuff like hooking up a trailer to a truck and driving round trying not to jacknife it etc. Won't ruin the game for me though.

• Like 2

Guest Marney1

Leaked info will ruin it for me.

Or having to write a review while I play through it.

• Like 1

i loved hooking up 3 or 4 tow trucks together in SA and going super fast, id like to see that come back, but one thing that would somewhat ruin it for me would be lack of plane selection, like if we just got the crop duster or sea plane

No car modification. I will be pissed.

Evertime I play Midnight Club LA I drive through South Central in my tricked out 64 Impala and I just wanna do a driveby while bouncin my hydros and custom pant that says "Real Nigga" on the side

• Like 1

Honestly the only thing will ruin it for me is if you can't buy houses or have garages... i missed having garages and parking cars in them in san andreas and vice city :) I will also be bummed if there isn't car customization.

• Like 4

Lack of; car customization, drug trade, planes, stuff to do after you finish the story, being able to buy property, and a large variety of cars

• Like 2

If it doesn't take at least 15 minutes to drive from the eastern to the western edge of the map on a proper speed (I like long drives, as long as the game doesn't force me to drive the same roads constantly).

I never used the car customization features in GTA, in fact I never keep any car for long. I usually destroy or abandon all vehicles I use.

In general they should have accumulated so many nice ideas, gameplay mechanics and features from San Andreas to GTA4 that they can hardly fail at making an epic game.

• Like 1

having all the close "friends" around me die, whats the point in making friends if there just gonna get shot on the last damn mission, plus being a protagonist that is all Blah and has no life, but i dont want him to be like Luis, luis was a dildo, make somebody like Johnny insted, a badass but also funny, not some "i think im better then u cuz im a spic" character. and ppl giving houses too me, like WTF i have my own money that I WANT TOO SPEND, so deffently let me buy my own house, and i want just alot of differnt clothes to pick from, not 3 or 4 differnt things in some rinky-dink Russian shop, that will ruin it for me... ahh fuck it idc i love GTA either way

• Like 1

I think if some of the San Andreas features aren't in I'll be disappointed. Stuff like hooking up a trailer to a truck and driving round trying not to jacknife it etc. Won't ruin the game for me though.

Sadly, driving an 18 wheeler is what I'm most looking forward to. I did it all over San Andreas, it was so easy to RP with. I definitely think it'll be back from what we've seen in the trailer.

If it doesn't take at least 15 minutes to drive from the eastern to the western edge of the map on a proper speed (I like long drives, as long as the game doesn't force me to drive the same roads constantly).

I never used the car customization features in GTA, in fact I never keep any car for long. I usually destroy or abandon all vehicles I use.

In general they should have accumulated so many nice ideas, gameplay mechanics and features from San Andreas to GTA4 that they can hardly fail at making an epic game.

And this is related to the 18 wheeler, if it took this long or more to get from one side to the other, I'd be so happy. I would drive a Linerunner (wait, they're not Linerunner's in IV, are they? you know what I mean) around the map and through Algonquin's freeway all the time in IV.

I think the only thing that would tottaly ruin it is if it wasn't like GTA. ANd that won't happen.

I will be disappointed if we can't buy houses again like vice city and SA, if you. Can't enter lots of places, I want to be able to go into any shop, if I just bought a house I wanna see the inside of it. If the little desert towns are all exactly the same, I don't want it to be like just cause, a massive map but there is fuck all in it.

Car mods would annoy me but not that much, same with garages. Also I wanna break someone out of jail on a mission. I miss doin that.

Car customization isn't a necessity but I sure as hell would like to have it. I don't mean to a Forza or Gran Turismo extent but simple stuff, like Upgrade 1: faster Upgrade 2: Faster and better handling Upgrade 3: Further increases speed and handling etc...

This could be tied in with a mission for a garage (like Brucie in GTA 4) or a situation where you buy and run your own shop. Most of the stuff I want is just things that can be tied into missions to make them less of the 'Go here, shoot this guy or these people and escape the cops' type of missions

*Not to mention it would make a feeling of accomplishment after you complete the mission rather than just the cash you get

• Like 1

I want to be able to drive from city to city without constantly being in a city. So, basically there should be nature. And there will be. GTA V will be awesome

If there's less in it than San Andreas. The last San Andreas was huge compared with anything they'd done before and after and it's about time it takes 20 minutes plus to drive across the state. They've got the graphics sorted now, get back to making the gameplay amazing. Oh and if they don't bring back the ice cream trucks from gta3 i'll be well piss off.

• Like 1

One thing that is going to sour it for everybody is the fact their fond memories of san andreas are from earlier years, most of the players were alot younger then with wilder imaginations and nothing rockstar does can live up to the old memories of when san andreas comes out. That will effect alot of peoples opinions of the game I think.

• Like 1