CommanderShepard

New Leaked GTA5 map? [And Image?]

I didn't like this map, but the straight cut of the area on the right side of the map would explain the infinite desert that was mentioned on one of the rumors.

A pretty good attempt, I see they based the city layout heavily on the old LS. The only problem is I can't see the old Grove Street cul-de-sac. Where would CJ's house be?

Was I the only one to notice the health and amour wasn't the colors that R* uses either. Health has ALWAYS been GREEN. Also on the same picture behind him is the same ped walkway found on the West side of Algonquin in GTA IV with the Lampost conveniently placed in the same spot.

A pretty good attempt, I see they based the city layout heavily on the old LS. The only problem is I can't see the old Grove Street cul-de-sac. Where would CJ's house be?

Well they are redoing the feel of Los Santos in the same way they did Liberty City. So I don't expect to see Grove Street or the Ballas in it. Seeing as the triads wasn't part of IV anymore.

• Like 1

the colour scheme of the map will not be like that. what we have to realize is that this is no longer a gta 3 era game, that ended in 2008. gta 4 was a game changer with RAGE; it was a the start of the 4th generation. The colour scheme of the map will most definitely be black and grey like that of liberty city, no doubt. this looks cheezy and old.

the colour scheme of the map will not be like that. what we have to realize is that this is no longer a gta 3 era game, that ended in 2008. gta 4 was a game changer with RAGE; it was a the start of the 4th generation. The colour scheme of the map will most definitely be black and grey like that of liberty city, no doubt. this looks cheezy and old.

Or maybe the LC map was all grey and black because it was New York?

Guest Marney1

Wouldn't surprise me if R* have made the new map look similar to the one in San Andreas - quite basic and almost cartoon looking.

Was I the only one to notice the health and amour wasn't the colors that R* uses either. Health has ALWAYS been GREEN. Also on the same picture behind him is the same ped walkway found on the West side of Algonquin in GTA IV with the Lampost conveniently placed in the same spot.

Well they are redoing the feel of Los Santos in the same way they did Liberty City. So I don't expect to see Grove Street or the Ballas in it. Seeing as the triads wasn't part of IV anymore.

No the color of health has not always been green. In SA it was red. And when they used the old 100 health, 100 armor scheme health was redish( pink in VC) and armor was green.

How do you know exactly what they are going to do? For all we know they could very well and realistically be making it like the old San Andreas, (updated in aesthetics, gameplay and size of course)since it already looked like California, except smaller.

I highly doubt they will keep the grey, concrete style map in V since Los Angeles isn't like New York, dark, cold and rainy. If they are going to include a parody of the Bloods V Crips in Los Santos, which they should since it its Los Angeles,They might as well keep the green and the purple, and the same names for each gang.

if the map was kept sort of the same as the san andreas map, which it most likely isnt cuz this map has got to be fake, the game would be pretty boring. I want a completely new map with new places to explore. keeping the same layout for the map as the san andreas one would be boring if u know what i mean

if the map was kept sort of the same as the san andreas map, which it most likely isnt cuz this map has got to be fake, the game would be pretty boring. I want a completely new map with new places to explore. keeping the same layout for the map as the san andreas one would be boring if u know what i mean

Pretty sure they mean the colour scheme and symbols used in the SA map, not the actual layout of locations.

Of course a fake...

Why? Most of them say the other users here but there is also some things

The blue skyrcraper in the background have a very bad quality while the us bank tower (round skycraper) look much better. Also the skyline is wrong! Compare it with the trailer

Also the map was leaked some days after the trailer,so the guy who make the fake map have enough time to make a very good fake

But its very intressting to read rumors,fakes,... just a typical Rockstar hype

I am sorry for my english gramma,so I hope u are able to understand me

Indeed, at least you didn't fall for the bullshit like many of the other noobs.

I was being sarcastic as I often am... I wouldn't want to see CJ or the GSF return.

The Triads were in IV and both DLC's, actually. I was disappointed by how small a role they had, though.

Edit: Rape. This is my 1500th post, it has to have rape in it.

looks great and real, if this aint a fake its some early alpha, the menu looks pretty much like GTA IV lol

actually that woudlnt be a wonder because gta 5 is using RAGE

I was being sarcastic as I often am... I wouldn't want to see CJ or the GSF return.

A parody of the Crips & Blood would most definitely return, and if not the GSF and Ballas, what else? Why would they create 2 new gangs when they already have 2 made? They could very well create the GSF again but with no ties to the III era.

A parody of the Crips & Blood would most definitely return, and if not the GSF and Ballas, what else? Why would they create 2 new gangs when they already have 2 made? They could very well create the GSF again but with no ties to the III era.

because the Bloods vs Crips thing had it's best times in the early ninties where SA takes place, with the absolute "high" in gang activity around the time when the LA Riots happened. After that, there was a strong decay in activity linking to several agreements between the Bloods and Crips due to the riots. There's still violent clashes today, but by far not as frequent and with less deaths than back in the time where San Andreas is set.

and 5, judging from the cars driving around, takes places in the same timeframe as 4, which is about now, so I really dont think there will be as much gang violence as we saw in SA.

because the Bloods vs Crips thing had it's best times in the early ninties where SA takes place, with the absolute "high" in gang activity around the time when the LA Riots happened. After that, there was a strong decay in activity linking to several agreements between the Bloods and Crips due to the riots. There's still violent clashes today, but by far not as frequent and with less deaths than back in the time where San Andreas is set.

and 5, judging from the cars driving around, takes places in the same timeframe as 4, which is about now, so I really dont think there will be as much gang violence as we saw in SA.

True, but now there are a lot of hispanic gangs in LA, so maybe they will return as the dominant gangs.

Los Santos from SA was pretty similar to Los Angeles, but in less detail and much smaller. LC from III barely resembled New York, so they changed that to almost an exact replica of the real NY.