Jump to content

GTA V on PS4/Xb1 in

New Leaked GTA5 map? [And Image?]


52 replies to this topic

#21 Massacre

    Warlord of the Wastes

  • Moderators
  • 8,978 posts
6,064
  • LocationThe Apocrypha

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:12 AM

Only our benevolent leader could turn a typo into a knock at Marney.

#22 Guest_Marney1_*

  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:15 AM

View PostMassacre, on 17 November 2011 - 10:12 AM, said:

Only our benevolent leader could turn a typo into a knock at Marney.

Anything to shift the blame.

#23 Fisha695

    Nobody Special

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
0

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:37 AM

View PostPsy, on 17 November 2011 - 09:31 AM, said:

So the LC it's over poster could have been matched up to California? I can't remember anyone ever suggesting that. It apparently looks like France o_O.


Here is a map I found on Google of the California Coast section I'm talking about.

Posted Image

#24 john orton

    Nobody Special

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
0

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:23 AM

I THINK THAT MAP POST ADD TODAY IT IS NOT REAL GTA V MAP

MAYBE ROMAN GO TO GTAV

#25 Rayge

    'English motherfucker, do you speak it?'

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,826 posts
688

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:34 AM

Fake, but pretty damn good.

What makes me believe it's fake is all the distortion and such. And the fact that it seems tiny, or maybe that's because of the vast amount of water on either side, which is very unusual! And it's very vertical, I would've thought it would be at least a little more horizontal. But that Island looks awesome.

#26 Miscet

    Nobody Special

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
1

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:52 AM

I didn't like this map, but the straight cut of the area on the right side of the map would explain the infinite desert that was mentioned on one of the rumors.

#27 ViceMan

    Decidedly average.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts
945

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:38 PM

A pretty good attempt, I see they based the city layout heavily on the old LS. The only problem is I can't see the old Grove Street cul-de-sac. Where would CJ's house be?

#28 Clutch

    Litterer

  • Gold Member
  • 45 posts
7

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:56 PM

Not bad. The Map just doesn't look "right".. doesn't look like something Rockstar would make......

#29 Headshot

    Litterer

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
9
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:37 PM

Fake, but really really good. Like the little island off the coast.xp

#30 ConQueSteD

    Big ol' American titties

  • Gold Member
  • 1,765 posts
534

Posted 18 November 2011 - 04:01 AM

Was I the only one to notice the health and amour wasn't the colors that R* uses either. Health has ALWAYS been GREEN. Also on the same picture behind him is the same ped walkway found on the West side of Algonquin in GTA IV with the Lampost conveniently placed in the same spot.




View PostViceMan, on 17 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

A pretty good attempt, I see they based the city layout heavily on the old LS. The only problem is I can't see the old Grove Street cul-de-sac. Where would CJ's house be?


Well they are redoing the feel of Los Santos in the same way they did Liberty City. So I don't expect to see Grove Street or the Ballas in it. Seeing as the triads wasn't part of IV anymore.

#31 1970Stang

    Vandal

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
7
  • LocationOntario

Posted 18 November 2011 - 04:21 AM

the colour scheme of the map will not be like that. what we have to realize is that this is no longer a gta 3 era game, that ended in 2008. gta 4 was a game changer with RAGE; it was a the start of the 4th generation. The colour scheme of the map will most definitely be black and grey like that of liberty city, no doubt. this looks cheezy and old.

#32 Rayge

    'English motherfucker, do you speak it?'

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,826 posts
688

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:28 AM

View Post1970Stang, on 18 November 2011 - 04:21 AM, said:

the colour scheme of the map will not be like that. what we have to realize is that this is no longer a gta 3 era game, that ended in 2008. gta 4 was a game changer with RAGE; it was a the start of the 4th generation. The colour scheme of the map will most definitely be black and grey like that of liberty city, no doubt. this looks cheezy and old.


Or maybe the LC map was all grey and black because it was New York?

#33 Guest_Marney1_*

  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:46 AM

Wouldn't surprise me if R* have made the new map look similar to the one in San Andreas - quite basic and almost cartoon looking.

#34 Headshot

    Litterer

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
9
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:07 AM

View PostConQueSteD, on 18 November 2011 - 04:01 AM, said:

Was I the only one to notice the health and amour wasn't the colors that R* uses either. Health has ALWAYS been GREEN. Also on the same picture behind him is the same ped walkway found on the West side of Algonquin in GTA IV with the Lampost conveniently placed in the same spot.




View PostViceMan, on 17 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

A pretty good attempt, I see they based the city layout heavily on the old LS. The only problem is I can't see the old Grove Street cul-de-sac. Where would CJ's house be?


Well they are redoing the feel of Los Santos in the same way they did Liberty City. So I don't expect to see Grove Street or the Ballas in it. Seeing as the triads wasn't part of IV anymore.


No the color of health has not always been green. In SA it was red. And when they used the old 100 health, 100 armor scheme health was redish( pink in VC) and armor was green.

#35 Rayge

    'English motherfucker, do you speak it?'

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,826 posts
688

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:17 PM

View PostConQueSteD, on 18 November 2011 - 04:01 AM, said:

Was I the only one to notice the health and amour wasn't the colors that R* uses either. Health has ALWAYS been GREEN. Also on the same picture behind him is the same ped walkway found on the West side of Algonquin in GTA IV with the Lampost conveniently placed in the same spot.




View PostViceMan, on 17 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

A pretty good attempt, I see they based the city layout heavily on the old LS. The only problem is I can't see the old Grove Street cul-de-sac. Where would CJ's house be?


Well they are redoing the feel of Los Santos in the same way they did Liberty City. So I don't expect to see Grove Street or the Ballas in it. Seeing as the triads wasn't part of IV anymore.


How do you know exactly what they are going to do? For all we know they could very well and realistically be making it like the old San Andreas, (updated in aesthetics, gameplay and size of course)since it already looked like California, except smaller.

I highly doubt they will keep the grey, concrete style map in V since Los Angeles isn't like New York, dark, cold and rainy. If they are going to include a parody of the Bloods V Crips in Los Santos, which they should since it its Los Angeles,They might as well keep the green and the purple, and the same names for each gang.

#36 Headshot

    Litterer

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
9
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:07 PM

I noticed that all the options in the pause menu are a solid what, but Stats is grey, like you can't select it..o.O

#37 NathanNowell

    Nobody Special

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
0

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:05 PM

if the map was kept sort of the same as the san andreas map, which it most likely isnt cuz this map has got to be fake, the game would be pretty boring. I want a completely new map with new places to explore. keeping the same layout for the map as the san andreas one would be boring if u know what i mean

#38 grove_nz

    Pickpocket

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
41

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:46 AM

View PostNathanNowell, on 19 November 2011 - 09:05 PM, said:

if the map was kept sort of the same as the san andreas map, which it most likely isnt cuz this map has got to be fake, the game would be pretty boring. I want a completely new map with new places to explore. keeping the same layout for the map as the san andreas one would be boring if u know what i mean


Pretty sure they mean the colour scheme and symbols used in the SA map, not the actual layout of locations.

#39 Guest_Marney1_*

  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:56 AM

BREAKING NEWS

"Grand Theft Auto 5: As We Predicted The Map Is False"

http://www.gamebandi...is-false-22954/

Posted Image

Thank the Lord for GameBandits.com!!



#40 MisterPerfecto

    Upstanding Citizen

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
1
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:21 PM

Of course a fake...
Why? Most of them say the other users here but there is also some things
The blue skyrcraper in the background have a very bad quality while the us bank tower (round skycraper) look much better. Also the skyline is wrong! Compare it with the trailer

Also the map was leaked some days after the trailer,so the guy who make the fake map have enough time to make a very good fake

But its very intressting to read rumors,fakes,... just a typical Rockstar hype

I am sorry for my english gramma,so I hope u are able to understand me





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users