Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Ron Paul: Champion of The Constitution

Heres all you need to know about Ron Paul:

Only honest politician running. Vote for him or get ready for four more years of bullshit. Its not just America that gets screwed either for all of our European members who think that what happens in America doesn't effect you.

• Like 2

Is Obama shit then? I mean he doesn't seem to have done much.

He did try to fuck up US/UK relations with the BP oil spill, so he's pissed Britain off..

O yeah I remeber that, tbh I don't pay attention to other countries government to much,I no more about Americas previous presidents, like Roosevelt, Kennedy etc I no basics about England and found the election interesting because it was co elition but tbh they are all slimy buggers anyway. Even the ones who look good arent majority of the time.

Guest Marney1 is sexy

Obama is just a puppet like every president since Kennedy. They want another fall guy in office after him so Ron Paul doesn't have much of a chance really, you can see that by the way the corporate jew run media is denying him airtime during the debates and continuosly trying to spread the message that he can't win.

Ron Paul seems to be genuinly for the people and against the mythical war on terror. The establishment would find it too difficult to get him to read their lies from a teleprompter, he unlike Obama, has a mind of his own.

• Like 2

Hmm...he won't win then, its a shame because America needs a president who will change things before they loose it all but they wont get one.

you can see that by the way the corporate jew run media is denying him airtime during the debates and continuosly trying to spread the message that he can't win.

I lol'd. I also miss Heartless.

He did try to fuck up US/UK relations with the BP oil spill, so he's pissed Britain off..

He also pissed us off saying that our oil was bad and that they should pay less for it. Fuck you, 50 percent of our oil goes to you and you want to turn around and bocot us? All the while your oil pipe just burst in the ocean? Real smart idea.

If Ron Paul isn't elected president, I'm joining up with those protestor QDs and breaking shit until the police murder me and the media sweeps it under the rug.

The big wigs in Washington don't want to see Ron Paul become president, he would eliminate their agenda. Look at the things Ron Paul wants to accomplish and then look at what the US Government has been doing.They don't want open minded, free thinkers; they want dumbed down debt slaves who work shitty jobs and are to distracted from their super phones and terrible reality tv shows to realize they are be screwed out of their tax dollars and freedoms as individuals. The media is a brainwashing tool so of course they ignore Ron Paul; he doesn't follow the status quo. Those protester QDs have the right idea but the wrong execution. Fuck peaceful protesting, put fear into those corrupt bastards. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

• Like 1

Blood will change the world, not words. All those douchebag hipster college students need to drop the fucking poster board and pick up a gun. They're not worthy of those Guy Fawkes masks.

• Like 1

Blood will change the world, not words. All those douchebag hipster college students need to drop the fucking poster board and pick up a gun. They're not worthy of those Guy Fawkes masks.

Exactly. Actions in this case do speak louder than words. Acting like a bunch of hippies isn't going to fix anything. These pieces of shit don't deserve negotiation.

This video makes me wish I was there, those cowards didn't help him.

The americans need all you UK soccer supporters over there, you guys know how to cause a ruckus for police. These americans just sit around and watch a girl get dragged by her hair by cops.

• Like 1

the corporate jew run media

What the fuck?

it's true... what do you mean, what the fuck? everyone knows that...

in related news, i too would vote for ron paul, if he ever made it far enough in the republican party... however, just like the last election, he's labeled as a nut and ignored by the media in order for their candidates to take center stage... he is what america needs, but he will never get the respect he deserves...

here's one of the funniest bits about ron paul ever!!

So, Obama won the last election just because he was black. Now that the first black president has proven himself to be a worthless cunt who shouldn't have been in office in the first place, do you think people will be smart enough to not re-elect him? I'm sure the novelty of having a black president has worn off by now.