Sign in to follow this  
ZaineRichards

Any chance of Vice City or GTA 3 coming to Xbox Live Marketplace?

Hello all, this is my first post here but ive been reading for a few days ever since the GTA 5 announcement came out. I am super exited for the GTA 5. The first GTA game I got was GTA 3 and i have very fond memories of me and my brother when we were 11 and 9 playing it taking turns going on rampages. I never really beat the story though, in most cases i never really beat any Rockstar campagin because they are so long. I didn't ever pick up Vice City or San Andreas because i was more into Halo at that time and I switched from PS2 to Xbox. I got GTA 4 the day it came out but honestly just beat it last night. The problem with me was that it was really long and you basically do the same stuff, go to a guy, he asks you to oversee a job or whack a guy, if anything goes bad (which it always does) take care of it. The problem was there was only a handful of missions i really thought felt important like the only one i can remember was the bank robbery where you and packies crew rob a bank and escape on foot through the subway. I honestly hope all the mission, well most of them in GTA 5 will have a similar interest that you actually feel like the mission is worth doing.

That being said I have now beat the story mode in GTA 4 and am still wanting to get my GTA fix. I was wondering if by any chance they would be releasing Vice City and GTA 3 to the marketplace to hold gamers off for mostly likely whats going to be a year or so till 5 comes out. I know there is a collection trilogy pack that i can buy for my old PS2 and i might do that but something about playing GTA on my xbox is more interesting.

Hmmm well I guess i will have to go and buy the GTA trilogy pack for PS2. What would you suggest I do right now, buy the Ballad of Gay tony or San andreas on the Marketplace. I didn't mention The lost and the damned because from what i have read TboGT is alot better than TLaTD.

My guess is that when San Andreas turns 10 in a couple of years they will do HD upgrades of those games and release them for whatever current consoles there are out.

I wouldn't say it WONT happen.

I think it is very possible now many companies have realized re-releasing games has some money In it.

Capcom is a prime example with re4 on xbl

It could happen especially with older titles coming back.

Gamers are getting older and yearning for the nostalgia of old games.