an in depth map reveal before launch of the game. I know they are after cause I've used them after launch ffs

All of the examples I provided are pre-release. And San Andreas's and Vice City's are as in-depth as you can get before a release date.

For example here's a still working page from our past site GTA-SanAndreas.com. On it you can clearly see the same official site maps you can see on the Official GTA SA site to this day. It's pre-release.

You're wrong. If you want to continue to play dumb to save face be my guest...but you're not fooling anyone.

Meh I couldn't care less tbh. I've only done this for myself and the igta community. I'm not gonna take credit either, since Fitty has put as much effort into this thread as I have, not to mention other contributors over the past year or so. It's all shared community knowledge.

• Like 4

Dupz, you are "possibly the biggest GTA fan on the planet"

http://www.lazygamer...gta-v/?featured

Just a pity that people on both sites are bitching rather than appreciating.

Know what you mean... I appreciate creative talent because I have none.

My answer to the question "who would you turn gay for?" is now DuPz0r... :wub:

• Like 1

it's already been said that the total size of the map won't just be land mass. The ocean is included since we can actually go underwater. So the map will be plenty big but not the size of just cause 2

i never played just cause 2 but we could go under water in san andreas, i never did unless part of a mission so i see no reason this won't end the same way, resuilt being i don't include the underwater parts of them game in map size, same way i don't include interiors as part of map size either.

i get much more fun from flying planes, helicopters and driving cars and truck than i do swimming in these types of games.

it's already been said that the total size of the map won't just be land mass. The ocean is included since we can actually go underwater. So the map will be plenty big but not the size of just cause 2

i never played just cause 2 but we could go under water in san andreas, i never did unless part of a mission so i see no reason this won't end the same way, resuilt being i don't include the underwater parts of them game in map size, same way i don't include interiors as part of map size either.

i get much more fun from flying planes, helicopters and driving cars and truck than i do swimming in these types of games.

Well the difference this time is there's something down there worth looking at. In San Andreas there was a whole lot of nothing underwater...while this time here's lost of things to see!

official-screenshot-safety-first.jpg

gameplay-1-under-the-sea.jpg

official-screenshot-beaches-and-watersports-2.jpg

• Like 3

very good point there tbh

well maybe this time will be different, given the sub (which i expect is a mission only thing) maybe i'll have alook about now and then.

i can't work out if the is a sunken ship or a building thats under water (i'e. fallen into the sea from a old pier or from a worn cliffside)

pretty sure it it an off mission vehicle indeed, cause it was featured in the multiplayer movie

" dont think that was a mission either way"..

+ i Hope it is off mission id love moving around in that thing, exploring the underwater cause that is the only portion of where we havent seen any trully good pictures.

Yeah the sub is definitely an off-mission vehicle.. R* has said mentioned multiple times that there is shit underwater for us to find, and I know they don't expect us to swim with a scuba suit all over the ocean to find "stuff"..

i found this on line and i whant to know if it is real or fake i think it might be fake.

http://vr-zone.com/a...rety/34013.html

link to page it is on.

Posted here multiple times. It actually started here with our fan map which was painted over.

I'm a little worried about map size.

That's because you're an idiot. The map will be plenty big and packed with stuff to do.

says in an update that its a fan made map.

looks good though, if thats anything like the real one that it going to be interesting to drive around

:lol:

well maybe this time will be different, given the sub (which i expect is a mission only thing) maybe i'll have alook about now and then.

i can't work out if the is a sunken ship or a building thats under water (i'e. fallen into the sea from a old pier or from a worn cliffside)

there are sunken ships and a 12 story building that's under water as well. I was looking closer and that pic with the sub it looks like it could be a oil rig maybe. But besides that there will be treasure that u can find as we'll as other npc's will be searching for too.

there are sunken ships and a 12 story building that's under water as well. I was looking closer and that pic with the sub it looks like it could be a oil rig maybe. But besides that there will be treasure that u can find as we'll as other npc's will be searching for too.

And don't forget, it was mentioned that there would be other useful things besides monetary rewards

And don't forget, it was mentioned that there would be other useful things besides monetary rewards

with the mentioning of owning car, and if you leave them or destroy them you can pay a fee to get them back i would assume cars, planes, helis, boats, clothes etc could all be used aswell, that could be interesting

• Like 1

In order to make what he's saying seem more ridiculous, thus baiting more people. You, of all people, should understand how trolling works.

Read, Massacre. He cleary stated he's not even trolling...

2ly6c5x.gif

:mellow:

I was kidding

if what i've been reading and looking at has any truth to it there is likely to be:

a total of 3 airstrips, 2 in BC, one most likely can be bought or taken over in a mission, the 3rd being the international airport in the south west of los santos

there may be an extra one but given what rockstar has shown us i think that its unlikely to be true