I wanted to know what it's called "Bel-Air" in Los Santos or in what area of ​​Los Santos?

as it may be called "Bel-Air" in GTA V? never mind the Rockford Hills area thanks

I know that "Bel-Air" and Beverly Hills are in the Sunset Boulevard is correct?

here the maps dynamic of Los Angeles where is "Bel-Air" and Beverly Hills:

here the mansions of "Bel-Air":

I believe that Michael living in the Beverly Hills and "Bel-Air" you say?

I have 2 questions for you.

1) What's is it with you and Bel-Air?

2) What Drugs are you on?

• Like 2

i don't know if Rockford hills both with Bel-Air and Beverly hills togheter? or is called Richman area?

if you see Micheal house, i think is Bel-Air area luxury.

Richman is an affluent residential district in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, located in western Los Santos, west of Mulholland and north of Rodeo. It also borders two countryside counties, namely Red Countyand Flint County. This neighborhood is based on Bel Air and parts of Sunset Boulevard. Like its real-life counterpart, Richman features many large, upscale mansions. It is possible to enter some of these houses by activating the burglary missions from the black Boxville. However they are no 'special' items, and features the same items that you would you see in a house in Ganton, or any other house in any other part of the state. The district has a population of 218 as of 1992.

180px-GTA_Screenshot_1.jpgRichman's hotel in GTA V

Its name is likely meant to be a joke at the affluence of the area (this place in inhabited by rich men).

here map GTA SAN ANDREAS area Richman

Richman-GTASA-map.jpg

Richman-GTASA-westwards.jpg

i want know if area Richman is Bel-Air how to Grand Theft Auto San Andreas? i know Grand Theft Auto San Andreas area Rodeo is Beverly Hills and in GTA V Rockford Hills is Beverly Hills?

i want know if area Richman is Bel-Air how to Grand Theft Auto San Andreas? i know Grand Theft Auto San Andreas area Rodeo is Beverly Hills and in GTA V Rockford Hills is Beverly Hills?

Sorry man, I don't know if you're trying to provide insight or entertainment.

What he's trying to say is:

Bel-Air Bel-Air Bel-Air, Bel-Air, Bel-Air Bel-Air Bel-Air Bel-Air, Bel-Air Bel-Air.... Bel-Air!!! Bel-Air, Bel-Air. Oh yeah, Bel-Air.

When Michael "retired" as a bank robber he was all like:

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8

And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'

I looked at my kingdom

I was finally there

To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

post-4882-0-54898500-1374090796_thumb.pn

Okay. I'm not sure if this has been done before, and if it has, it was probably done WAY more professionally than this, but here goes. I wanted a general idea of the scale of GTA V's map, so I took Rockstar's statement that it'd be bigger than GTA IV, GTA SA and RDR combined on board and made this. Basically, it's the 3 games' maps, clumped up into 1 islandless landmass. This is in no way intended to be pretty, nor is it meant to tell the shape or contents of the actual map. Its only purpose is to give a general idea of the size.

post-4882-0-54898500-1374090796_thumb.pn

Okay. I'm not sure if this has been done before, and if it has, it was probably done WAY more professionally than this, but here goes. I wanted a general idea of the scale of GTA V's map, so I took Rockstar's statement that it'd be bigger than GTA IV, GTA SA and RDR combined on board and made this. Basically, it's the 3 games' maps, clumped up into 1 islandless landmass. This is in no way intended to be pretty, nor is it meant to tell the shape or contents of the actual map. Its only purpose is to give a general idea of the size.

Now fold it in half (3D) and you have the size of the map!

So anyway, since it's 2 months to go, here's something I've been working on:

gta-v-map-3.jpg

Obviously it will be updated as we get more screens/videos.

Best map so far. Keep it up Fitty!

• Like 1

It's quite different than Photoshop. It takes a little more time to make something but usually easier to alter things afterward. I actually made a GTA IV-style version of the GTA V map pretty quickly since it's easier to alter colors. :P