No, but you could get into the yard and shit, and there was an important mission that takes place there. That's interaction to me.

You could get into the prison in GTA lV as well, all you needed was a helicopter.

But that's not really the same as interaction. Interaction would involve some kind of game mechanic like serving jail time locked in a cell, and being shot if you try to escape.

I reckon they could make serving jail time into a good little mini-game. Kind of like Rockstar's Bully, but set in a prison. So instead of bullies trying to beat you up, you have gang members trying to stab you. And instead of cheerleader's and girlfriend mechanics, you could have fun times in the showers not trying to get raped. There could also be drug dealing as well, and maybe even some missions for rival prison gangs...

It seems like that fire station that the MP character is overlooking draws some inspiration from the Beverly Hills Fire Department HQ:

34pau6d.jpg

Fire Department Headquarters

445 N. Rexford Drive

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

A shower mini-game where you have to avoid dropping the soap

Why do you assume avoiding dropping the soap is the only solution to this riddle?

i'd imagine some kind of mission where Trevor's stupid ass gets locked up in that prison shown in the gameplay, and you have to break him out before he gets ass raped (or ass rapes someone else)

i'd imagine some kind of mission where Trevor's stupid ass gets locked up in that prison shown in the gameplay, and you have to break him out before he gets ass raped (or ass rapes someone else)

the latter

the latter

The neither.

I wanted to know what it's called Bel-Air in Los Santos or in what area of ​​Los Santos?

as it may be called Bel-Air in GTA V? never mind the Rockford Hills area thanks

I know that Bel-Air and Beverly Hills are in the Sunset Boulevard is correct?

Meanwhile, I enclose the picture below for you to see a bit of Boulevard

Belair.jpg

95.jpg

cfiles32658.jpg

300px-EastGateBelAir.JPG

belair500.jpg

19207326.jpg

here the maps dynamic of Los Angeles where is Bel-Air and Beverly Hills:

map.gif

map2bigp.gif

here the mansions of Bel-Air:

Here, however, we can see the famous mansion where they filmed The Fresh Prince in the 90s. Attack the photos so you can see

405924_771658103884_7300732_36683700_152632964_n.jpg

DSC01031.JPG

DSC01030.JPG

DSC01029.JPG

DSC01028.JPG

31_big.jpg

DSC01027.JPG

I believe that Michael living in the Beverly Hills and Bel-Ar you say?