@bOnEs - Rparker posted I already on the last page.

I like tbe way tbey did the bit of land between the rivers, it looks mlre organic, like an island, compared to everyone else's maps so far. I have to agree with Fitty though, the northern town seems like it fits better more to the east.

- Smartphone spelling ftw!

lol, my bad :lol:... being a mod, i see all the deleted posts, and there's over 2 pages worth in this topic so i had to skip to the end of the pages just to post this, meaning i had to skip over a few pages, and i didn't see it... i get tired of having to do that every single time i visit a topic with deleted posts, i end up missing shit...

Several people actually believe that this is the official map.

Quite possibly due to Stick Skills posting it under the heading "GTA V Official World Map" a while ago. Since they've posted this ridiculous story, they've updated it to say "this isn't actually the official map, but QUOTE: this is the result of one person scrounging the Internet for every single piece."

If you read further into the article, you'll notice that the "journalist" says he doesn't notice any similarities to the San Andreas map, largely due to the fact that he hasn't played it!

http://stickskills.com/2013/06/02/complete-grand-theft-auto-v-map-revealed/

If there isn't something really awesome in the North West corner, I will do absolutely nothing. Damn It!!

wow, i thought north west was losing some steam thanks to the royal baby, but good to see she's getting some attention on the gta forums.

• Like 2

More than likely the Military base is in the NW corner. Since we haven't officially seen the base, and haven't officially seen the NW corner. Idk what else could be there.

More than likely the Military base is in the NW corner. Since we haven't officially seen the base, and haven't officially seen the NW corner. Idk what else could be there.

Vd3i6qk.jpg

Dup (Or Fitty, I can't remember now) have already placed the Military Base on the left of this pic. As far as I know nothing much north of the northern river has been shown.

I mentioned the airport from whichever character trailer. Dup pointed out the pic from the gameplay trailer showing what is very likely the military base at that location. The Marine helicopter shown in that area is pretty much confirming it.

• Like 2