What the fuck do you mean "And?" Some people are too stupid to argue with, and you seem to be one of them. I just dismissed every point you made in the post I related to, and all you say is "And?" because you don't know what the fuck else to say.

Are you STILL bitching about the hispanic thing?! STFU already. We already said we think he might be from Spain. The discussion evolved from that shit a long time ago. -_-

A white guy named Albert De Silva? Maybe, if hes from Spain. Wich might explain why some ppl (including me) sense some sort of Latin/Hispanic in him.

"Never said he came directly from Spain"

Really man... Really?

Im stupid, but you can't understand the meaning of when someone says "And" to your previous statement. You typing that Edited part was pointless, you wasn't giving me any information I didn't already know. So I said "And". Short for: "That shit was meaningless, do you have anything else to say that actually contributes to YOUR argument."

"A white guy named Albert De Silva? Maybe, if hes from Spain."

I didn't say he was from Spain, I said his name COULD be De Silva and he could also be White IF he WAS from Spain.

That was also A reply to OMB's post. It wasn't my original argument.

"We already said we think he might be from Spain."

This is understandable, I worded it wrong. I meant to say he might be a decendent of Spain.

Also, your reaction to someone replying to you with "And" is humorous. You flip out every time. :P

Can we let this shit die now? I know you take pleasure out of arguing but this is getting ridiculous. -_-

I hope the protagonist is someone who is gpiwto wear t shirts

No, I think he will be a guy that can't wear any T-shirts because there will be no clothes shops in the game

No, I think he will be a guy that can't wear any T-shirts because there will be no clothes shops in the game

There were Motos and Russian clothing shops in GTAIV, but Niko no wear shirt.

*T-shirt

*T-shirt

But it's cold and rainy in LC, in LS it's hot and sunny.

*T-shirt

But it's cold and rainy in LC, in LS it's hot and sunny.

If the protag is old, he might be embarrassed by his flabby arms :P

Well actually, Snake being old did impact his performance, but that has nothing to do with the protag wearing T-shirts.

:P

Well actually, Snake being old did impact his performance, but that has nothing to do with the protag wearing T-shirts.

who cares really what we can wear on single player, nobody but you can see it anyways, what I care is the multiplayer options for clothing.

who cares really what we can wear on single player, nobody but you can see it anyways, what I care is the multiplayer options for clothing.

You quoted the wrong post.

jobo cares.

You quoted the wrong post.

jobo cares.

Lol my bad I wasn't paying attention :blush:

I just don't want the protagonist wearing suits and coats

and that my friend seems like what we will wearing, besides the "ghost buster's outfit" =)

GhostBusters are gay, homosexual, proud americans, and everything about them is retarded. Especially their Scooby Doo spin-off. I hope there are no ghost, or monsters in GTAV so I don't have to see those gay, homosexual, proud americans.

GhostBusters are gay, homosexual, proud americans, and everything about them is retarded. Especially their Scooby Doo spin-off. I hope there are no ghost, or monsters in GTAV so I don't have to see those gay, homosexual, proud americans.

lol calm down I was making a reference to the bug star outfits found in the trailer.

a gay homosexual = straight person

proud american = a person that like to wear skirts

conclusion a straight person who like to wear skirts

scottishbabe-r.jpg

she is straight and she likes to wear a skirt, are you implying ghost busters are sexy?

not that I like ghost busters anyhow

I get the feeling that the protagonist might be "the fixer" from IV as he says that he was trying to get out of a particular line of work, so its a possibility i guess, highly unlikely but still a possibility.

If that was the case, then a majority of the missions would include the protag phoning other people to do missions for him.

Not necessarily, if he is trying to get out of that line of work then i would imagine his old superiors would possibly hunt him down(possible antagonist) and of course i believe it may have something to do with his character trying to reform his life with his ill-gotten gains and possibly invest in real estate. However, with this suggested theme of a failing economy i imagine your character loses everything at one point and you have to go through extreme measures to get back on your feet(Jewelry store heist?)

So i believe he could certainly pass as the character. and on a side note Ned Luke's voice could pass for the voice in IV, and this gives the protagonist good reason to get back in contact with Niko as he is a former associate (and i certainly know at least for me, that i absolutely want to see Niko in the storyline)

Vercetti is the main character. The trailer voice is Ray Liotta. His agency denied the rumors because they are under a do not release order from rockstar

if you know ray liotta its quite obvious the voice is his... i dont know why everyone thinks its otherwise

Vercetti is the main character. The trailer voice is Ray Liotta. His agency denied the rumors because they are under a do not release order from rockstar

if you know ray liotta its quite obvious the voice is his... i dont know why everyone thinks its otherwise

I'm Ray Liotta and I can confirm that I will be voicing the protagonist of GTA V.

• Like 2