Sign in to follow this  
jra

is that Tommy Vercetti in the trailer??

I don't know if I maybe thinking too much about this but i would like to share with u all what is going through my mind now : maybe its Tommy Vercetti cuz the man on the trailer said that he moved to sa for its nice weather after all Southern California weather beats South Florida weather by a landslide. ...maby those other two men are his sons and the hispanic look is from their mother i would say Mercedes Cortez from vc maybe they got married if so they would have had done it in 1986 maybe they had thier sons around late 80's or ealry 90's making them aroud 22-25 now and its rumerd u can play more than one character maybe you can play as anyone of them.also Tommy Vercetti was born in 1951 making him 61 years old around the age of the man apearing in the trailer looking at the city............just saying maybe

That guy was not 60ish. According to GTAWiki Tommy Vercetti was born in 1951 (not entirely sure where they got that) which would indeed make him 60 or 60 at some point this year.

I don't think he would be back, they do indeed look somewhat similar. Rockstar have said a few times that the GTA3 Era characters are mostly dead. I dont think we will see any of the Main Characters (Playable: CJ, TV, Claude) back for GTAV, maybe one of the smaller characters or someone who gives you work, such as someone like Donald Love (not saying it would be him but just giving a name)

I'm also not buying into this multiple protagonist thing, thats not GTA's style. You've got to connect with the character to really enjoy the game. Thats why people are still going on about CJ, Tommy and Claude. I could see it going RDR style and him dying and playing someone close to him (son, friend/gang member etc)

Most importantly, that isn't Ray Liotta's voice. Vercetti is Liotta. He's a part of that character, you can't do him without the voice.... Just not right.

That guy looking over the balcony can't be Tommy, as Tommy would be at least 60, and that guy was about 40-50. And that black guy running was in his 20's, CJ would be in his 40s by now. It's possible for him, the truth, woozie or some other noticable GTA SA characters to make appearances in GTA V, but I doubt they will hang on on missions.