Anger issues Oscar, I imagine they will be like in SA, if they exist, in that you click the right analog stick, then adjust it from there. (If my memory serves me correctly)

Anger issues Oscar, I imagine they will be like in SA, if they exist, in that you click the right analog stick, then adjust it from there. (If my memory serves me correctly)

the camera on SA was just like the camera in IV.

if the car had hydros then the camera function was replaced with use of the hydros instead.

it wasn't such an issue in SA as the camera maintained its position alot better the IV did.

so i certainly hope they have made the camera alittle more fixed in V as haveing to turn the camera while turning a corner just so you could see was a pain.

But in SA you also had a button to look out window for drive bys. In IV yoi hit button to shoot, then aimed with right thumb. Couldnt aim if bouncing around everywhere. It was awkward enough in IV and I could hardly hit shit without coming to almost a complete stop...

The best option for hydraulic controls would be the Saints Row 2 route. Honk the horn with the left analog stick, then operate the hydraulics with the right analog stick. Honk it again, the hydraulics stop and the camera functions normally.

• Like 1

Now officially confirmed, the Annis Elegy RH8, the return of the famous Elegy from SA. :D

annis.jpg

Before I get banned: This is official http://www.rockstargames.com/V/socialclub

"The coveted Annis Elegy RH8 sports car is unlocked exclusively for Social Club members to hit the streets of LS & Blaine – available for use in both GTAV and GTA Online."

Edited by SpittyTheDude
  • Like 1

only if signed upto the social club and have your account linked.

looks like the nissan gtr, looks awesome, gonna be getting me one of them

The elegy in SA was a blend of the gtr r34 and the nissan silvia. So stands to reason this one should be similar to the new gtr

There are more luxury sports cars then regular sedans and coupes. I'm gonna miss the good old cars from GTA IV.

Maybe they had to cut out some cars during development, because they had no time to finish the new damage model on them.

There will be plenty of shitty cars. Not everyone in Los Angeles, and hence Los Santos, and surrounds is gonna be rich. There will be some real bangers about the place.

• Like 2

^ or R* has just shown off the luxury sport cars, private jets and submarines to sell the game...?

That's what I was thinking aswell, until I saw the Bradygames Guide, it includes the full vehicle list. Couldn't resist to take a look.

Sure there are a lot of nice 60s 70s cars, but some cars from IV, that would make more sense

in a LS/BC environment aren't in. It's weird. I will adapt to it :D.

I don't think the Brady games guide has all the cars etc, as I have annoyingly seen some leaked gameplay, and some car I saw in that, aren't in the guide I bought earlier.