icon11.gif

I'm sure i saw...a... One sec, looking through the video now...

Sentinel

Patriot or Masa Grande

Bobcat?

Manana

Futo

Ambulance

Habanero

Landstalker

Phantom

Premiere

Serrano

Oracle

Pinnacle

Peyote

Vader

Emporer

Buffalo?

Phoenix (the one with the prostitute against it)

Cognoscenti

Tornado

The big trailer truck

Golf caddy

Blista Compact

Super GT

Police Cruiser

The Audi

Burrito

Skimmer

Hydra

Crop Duster

Shamal

Maverick

And the Speedophile 2000

...in the video.

The motorbike I'm not sure, was that a NRG or the vader?

There is more i just haven't identified them. I'll look around online see if i can get anything else.

Oil tanker

Flatbed

Do you not have enough work to do with all ur 3d modeling? lol

icon11.gif

I'm sure i saw...a... One sec, looking through the video now...

Sentinel

Patriot or Masa Grande

Bobcat?

Manana

Futo

Ambulance

Habanero

Landstalker

Phantom

Premiere

Serrano

Oracle

Pinnacle

Peyote

Vader

Emporer

Buffalo?

Phoenix (the one with the prostitute against it)

Cognoscenti

Tornado

The big trailer truck

Golf caddy

Blista Compact

Super GT

Police Cruiser

The Audi

Burrito

Skimmer

Hydra

Crop Duster

Shamal

Maverick

And the Speedophile 2000

...in the video.

The motorbike I'm not sure, was that a NRG or the vader?

There is more i just haven't identified them. I'll look around online see if i can get anything else.

Oil tanker

Flatbed

Do you not have enough work to do with all ur 3d modeling? lol

Yep. Problem is, I'm obsessing over GTA V at the moment and my 3d work is building up!

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

You guys must have thrown that in a Video editor and played it frame by frame to catch those things

Vehicles from the trailer and vehicles from previous games for comparison.post-426-0-55457600-1320614239.jpg post-426-0-52200000-1320613891.jpgpost-426-0-31204500-1320613892.jpgpost-426-0-25923200-1320613893.jpgpost-426-0-23542400-1320613894.jpgpost-426-0-96433800-1320613894.pngpost-426-0-14015800-1320613896.jpgpost-426-0-46753100-1320613900.pngpost-426-0-03823600-1320613905.pngpost-426-0-02713000-1320613906.jpg

Not too sure my self about the sentinel, if the one in the trailer is a sentinel, then its a new redesigned version.

Edited by Drew-Barnes

White one reminded me of a Lexus. GTA IV's 4-door Lexus is the Lokus (wherever did that name derive from.....). And after finding the rear view of it on GTA wiki, we have a very close match:

Lokus-GTA4-rear.jpg

Also a guest pointed to a Aston Martin Vanquish for the red car. The rears are similar but the front is still different:

gtav-v-trailer1-scene29.png

2012-aston-martin-v81.jpg

edit: making this topic more of a general vehicle one. We're running out of returning cars and there's obviously new ones.

Yeah its hard to relate them fully to a real counterpart without knowing the in-game makes and models.

In GTA4 the Dewbauchee Super GT was heavily based on an Aston Martin, however the rear of the Aston Martin was given to the Banshee.

The Lokus has a square boxy body, especially the rear, the white car in the trailer seems to be more rounded and chunkier like the oracle.

This is the one, that to me, seems like it could be a new GTA vehicle or a very redesigned previous one.

Just noticed the C-pillar on the white car too, which is not present on the GTA4 sentinel, but is on both the Oracle and Lokus.

but it's early days yet, maybe we will see this car more clearly in the next trailer, I'd quite like to see the front.

post-426-0-42071200-1320623587_thumb.jpg

Edited by Drew-Barnes

Just thought I'd point out in this picture shown above:

gtav-v-trailer1-scene29.pngThat the front of that Aston Martin is a TVR sagaris mixed with a bit of Porsche:

tvr-sagaris-red-front-3-4-resized.jpg

bit of this aswell:

img_1803.jpg

Both of these cars(aston martin and TVR) are British made so that makes sense putting them together. If you want to go really extreme perhaps they put it in the trailer because the Founders of R* are from Britain Lol.

Like Dooby I also know my cars both IRL and on GTA San Andreas, not so much GTA IV.

Although that car you can't work out might be a Merit from GTA IV?

I personaly hope to see the return of the Infernus from GTA SA.

Based off the Honda NSX