I would like to see much more diversity than in previous games. I get tired of pulling up to a light and see 10 of the same cars, exactly the same but just different colors. How about variations of the same vehicle?

For example, lets say there is a car modeled after the 64 Impala. There could be a 2 door post, 2 door hard top, 4 door post, 4 door hard top & a station wagon. Would also be nice if we seen different sets of stock rims, spoke hubcaps, flat hubcaps, chrome wheels, all different variations on the same vehicle so that you would rarely ever see 2 that are just alike.

It would also be nice to see multiple years of the same vehicle too. 63 Impala/Caprice, 64, 67, 68, 74, 79, 85, 90, 96 etc. Just something to make the game more diverse. I doubt it would happen but if I made the game that is what I would do.

Cars I would like to see

1951 Bel Air

1955 Bel Air

1957 Bel Air

1957 Corvette

1957 Thunderbird

1959 Impala

1963 Impala

1964 Impala

1964 Riviera

1967 Impala

1967 Mustang

1967 GTO

1968 Corvette

1968 Impala

1969 Road Runner

1969 Charger

1969 Yenko Nova

1969 Camaro

1969 Chevelle

1969 Cutlass

1969 Mustang

1970 Buick GSK

1970 Chevelle

1970 Challenger

1970 Chrysler 300

1970 Monte Carlo

1970 Camaro

1971 Riviera

1972 Nissan Skyline

1973 Mustang Mach 1

1974 Impala

1974 Torino

1974 Charger

1976 Datsun 710

1977 Firebird

1977 Monte Carlo

1977 Mustang II Cobra

1979 Impala 2 door

1979 Mustang 5.0

1983 Cutlass Hurst

1984 Cutlass Hurst

1984 Buick Regal

1986 Monte Carlo SS T Tops

1988 Mustang 5.0

1987 Camaro

1987 Grand National

1988 Thunderbird

1990 Caprice

1995 Crown Victoria

1996 Impala SS

• Like 6

I'd like to be able to steal one or two concept cars.

I like that idea. They could have an auto show or a car show or something. Would be a good way to steal nice cars. Maybe there could be a car show every weekend at a certain location or something

They did start basic variances in IV. I don't know if you noticed, but the same car could have roof racks or not, different wheels, chrome trimmings or not. And even gold rims and gold trimmings I found on one car.

I agree, I would like to see more of the same car, but different types.

Like a sedan, a hatch, a coupe of the same car. And maybe 3 or 4 year models of each car would be cool, so similar car but older and newer models.

They did start basic variances in IV. I don't know if you noticed, but the same car could have roof racks or not, different wheels, chrome trimmings or not. And even gold rims and gold trimmings I found on one car.

I agree, I would like to see more of the same car, but different types.

Like a sedan, a hatch, a coupe of the same car. And maybe 3 or 4 year models of each car would be cool, so similar car but older and newer models.

Yeah I remember they did this a little in 4 and would be cool to expand on that.

I like that idea. They could have an auto show or a car show or something. Would be a good way to steal nice cars. Maybe there could be a car show every weekend at a certain location or something

Great idea. No set time, but on random Saturdays/Sundays, a random parking lot could suddenly be filled with peds and classic cars and car show banners.

• Like 3

Guest Marney1

I liked coming across the odd shit heap of a car in San Andreas and GTA IV. It's not realistic to have every car looking brand new.

I also love searching for ultra rare vehicles.

Liberty City style car registration plates have to go too, L.A. Noire had unique plates on vehicles but you could never return to the spot where you found a certain plate to find it still there so I'd like to see GTA V change that. If someone tells me a car with the registration FU88 DR3 or something was seen in blah blah street I want to be able to search for it and find that actual car.

I re-edited that ^

I liked coming across the odd shit heap of a car in San Andreas and GTA IV. It's not realistic to have every car looking brand new.

Liberty City style car registration plates have to go too, L.A. Noire had unique plates on vehicles but you could never return to the spot where you found a certain plate to find it still there so I'd like to see GTA V change that. If someone tells me a car with the registration FU88 DR3 or something was seen in blah blah street I want to be able to search for it and find that actual car.

I re-edited that ^

That would be pretty nice... But... they would have to make it to where you can't report that plate to police in real life...

Guest Marney1

I re-edited that ^

That would be pretty nice... But... they would have to make it to where you can't report that plate to police in real life...

Ha, that would be easy enough. Why would you report a pixelated vehicle to the police in real life anyway?

• Like 1

I re-edited that ^

Ha, that would be easy enough. Why would you report a pixelated vehicle to the police in real life anyway?

People get drunk... Hehe

I would like to see much more diversity than in previous games. I get tired of pulling up to a light and see 10 of the same cars, exactly the same but just different colors. How about variations of the same vehicle?

For example, lets say there is a car modeled after the 64 Impala. There could be a 2 door post, 2 door hard top, 4 door post, 4 door hard top & a station wagon. Would also be nice if we seen different sets of stock rims, spoke hubcaps, flat hubcaps, chrome wheels, all different variations on the same vehicle so that you would rarely ever see 2 that are just alike.

It would also be nice to see multiple years of the same vehicle too. 63 Impala/Caprice, 64, 67, 68, 74, 79, 85, 90, 96 etc. Just something to make the game more diverse. I doubt it would happen but if I made the game that is what I would do.

Cars I would like to see

1951 Bel Air - No

1955 Bel Air - No

1957 Bel Air - Yes

1957 Corvette- Nah

1957 Thunderbird - Sure

1959 Impala - Possibility

1963 Impala - Nah

1964 Impala - SA Savana

1964 Riviera - Sure

1967 Impala - Lot of Impalas?

1967 Mustang - Yes

1967 GTO - Yes

1968 Corvette - Yes

1968 Impala - Yes

1969 Road Runner - Third favorite mopar

1969 Charger - Second favorite mopar

1969 Yenko Nova - Yes (Secret car?)

1969 Camaro - Vigero?

1969 Chevelle - Maybe

1969 Cutlass - Stallion?

1969 Mustang - Yes

1970 Buick GSK - Ya

1970 Chevelle - Possibly

1970 Challenger - FUCK YES, No Arguments

1970 Chrysler 300 - Maybe

1970 Monte Carlo - Sabre?

1970 Camaro - Vigero?

1971 Riviera - yes

1972 Nissan Skyline - no

1973 Mustang Mach 1 - My favorite stang, yes

1974 Impala - yes

1974 Torino - HELL YA

1974 Charger - yes

1976 Datsun 710 - maybe

1977 Firebird - maybe

1977 Monte Carlo - maybe

1977 Mustang II Cobra - no

1979 Impala 2 door - no

1979 Mustang 5.0 - Uranus?

1983 Cutlass Hurst - no

1984 Cutlass Hurst - no

1984 Buick Regal - sure

1986 Monte Carlo SS T Tops - Maybe

1988 Mustang 5.0 - Convertible yes

1987 Camaro - maybe

1987 Grand National - maybe

1988 Thunderbird - possibly

1990 Caprice - no

1995 Crown Victoria - not really

1996 Impala SS - nah

1969 GTO "Judge"

Concept Corvette

• Like 1

I'd like to be able to steal one or two concept cars.

Yeah and it'd be the only one in the game, if you totalled it that's it, no going to that road in Bohan to make 20 clones of it.

• Like 1

I don't really care, as long as the engines sound a lot better than they do in the other games. They need more bass to the V8s and screech in the V12s.

You spend most of the time driving so I don't see why they can't work on the engine sounds a bit more.

• Like 4

I would definetely like to see some nice box chevys like you said such as the caprice, monty carlos, impalas, cutlass, etc as it fits the Hood layout oh so well, especially if it was in SA.. As well as some newer 2000+ model Crown Vics as police cars, I mean you see one of those cars undercover, blacked out goin 50-60 down residental neighborhoods with the inside police lights blairin, its pretty awesome. Thats just comin from my POV from where I live in the Atlanta.

icon11.gif

I don't really care, as long as the engines sound a lot better than they do in the other games. They need more bass to the V8s and screech in the V12s.

You spend most of the time driving so I don't see why they can't work on the engine sounds a bit more.

Totally. IV's cars sounded worse than SA, VC and even gta iii

Yes the car sounds in IV SUCKED BALLS!!! Most V8 cars sounded like 4 bangers. The only cars I remember sounding decent were the Sabre Turbo or whichever one looked like a 1970 Chevelle/Cutlass/Buick Skylark, The one modeled after the Escalade and the car that looked like a 1960 Impala lowrider

• Like 1

I want all kinds of off-road vehicles like sand rails and 4x4 trucks and Jeeps. Also I'd like to see a Yamaha Banshee and different dirtbikes.

A lot more muscle cars too. And the ability too put bigger rims on the back. They should add drag races too.

I also want to open the trunk of the car and see the sound system. I can park the car next to me and open th trunk so I can listen to music while I am unloading an AK47 on some peds.

• Like 2

I think we can all agree with this!

• Like 2