Guest Pussy Head

maybe its cause of almost evryone i know having one they should include some year of a nissan 240z i want a lot of cars but this isnt forza people

But you see sports cars driving round in real life so why not in a video game?

Guest Gary

Knight Rider. I see an exact replica one driving round here sometimes.

And a R* van, I actually asked R* to add it before we got the announcement. :P

lanvan_midnightlaunch.jpg

CW05edit.jpg.980x430_q85_crop.jpg

I was happy I could lock up the brakes and actually rev the engine through in GTA 4.

Hopefully they'll have some kind of clutch system with the handbrake button so you can rev the car up, release the handbrake and do a proper launch start/burnout. In IV you could rev it but you wouldn't go any faster, the revs would die as you pull away so it was a pointless exercise.

• Like 1

It would be good to see various year models of certain cars. You could have the original Perennial return alongside the one they introduced in IV. Perhaps even a Vice City era sports cars set alongside their IV era contemporaries. I also want to see the Rhino return, because I miss being able to go rampage in a tank.

• Like 1

Guest Gary

Custom choppers and motorbikes with sidecars. You know that would be fun in multiplayer.

I'd like to be able to steal one or two concept cars.

I like that idea. They could have an auto show or a car show or something. Would be a good way to steal nice cars. Maybe there could be a car show every weekend at a certain location or something

Could be a mission.;)

I was happy I could lock up the brakes and actually rev the engine through in GTA 4.

Hopefully they'll have some kind of clutch system with the handbrake button so you can rev the car up, release the handbrake and do a proper launch start/burnout. In IV you could rev it but you wouldn't go any faster, the revs would die as you pull away so it was a pointless exercise.

I'm pretty sure thats incorrect. If driving a rear wheel drive vehichle, I think it did make a difference. It causes the car to go through the first gear faster.

I'm pretty sure thats incorrect. If driving a rear wheel drive vehichle, I think it did make a difference. It causes the car to go through the first gear faster.

It would always hit the rev-limiter. I want to see wheelspin and everything, anyway.

are we talking gta here marney or are you doing jobs on the side for someone?

maybe its cause of almost evryone i know having one they should include some year of a nissan 240z i want a lot of cars but this isnt forza people

But you see sports cars driving round in real life so why not in a video game?

well i meant a lot of cars but not like 300 different cars yah know

Guest Marney1

are we talking gta here marney or are you doing jobs on the side for someone?

I don't get it. :huh:

Jensen_interceptor_R_02.jpg

Jensen Interceptor. Fuck yea...

Like like like like like likelikelikelikelike like like like....

New Jensen Interceptor to be built in Britain

The car, which will use an all-new aluminium chassis and handcrafted aluminium body, will be unveiled to the public in late 2012, with the first models reaching customers in 2014. Awe fuck. :(

Jensen_Interceptor_New.jpg

The Banshee, Infernus, Coquette, and the Turismo all back. As for new ones, heavy duty trucks (like the Yosemite from SA) And also different trim and performance levels of vehicles. In example a base level Sentinel, 4 door, fast for a 4 door but the slowest and the worst handling. Standard 2 door coupe, slightly faster and handles a bit better, Sentinel Sport (XL or whatever) Larger engine(more growl to the sound) very obviously faster, handles a lot better, far rarer.

Guest Marney1

Skateboards and rollerblades.

And electric wheelchairs (like Massacre's one).

• Like 1

I was just saying what I'd like to see. However in GTA 3, the Sentinel had two trim and performance levels. The base model, and the XL( I believe, anyone feel free to correct me).

And to correct myself, it wasn't just GTA 3, it was Vice City, Vice City Stories, and Liberty City Stories and GTA 3. And it's not the Sentinel XL, it's the XS.

Edited by Headshot

any kind of small, classic pony car, like a 66 mustang and the original camaro. not something huge like the sabre gt or the stallion. those were muscle cars