Sign in to follow this  
Holocaust

Bigger avatar?

Any chance of an increased avatar size? Perhaps 120x120 or something like that?

My avatar looks squashed to shit at this size. Hell, I'd even pay for a Gold Membership if it was exclusive to them.

EDIT: Also, while I'm here, how exactly do I subscribe to become a Gold Member?

Testing

Ok, it doesn't break the tables on these forums, so I don't see the harm. The file size limit is going to remain at 100kb however.

Regarding the subscription, for some reason IPS has made it so you have to pay extra for the subscriptions add-on. If you upgrade on iGTA then I can promote you on here but we'll probably have to think of another solution for simply upgrading on here.

I updated my post :P iGTA5 has already been launched for the masses, we just can't process sub payments on here atm.

Subscribing now. One more question though; I'm happy to pay the fee for subscribing but is there a way to donate a bit more money, just to say thanks to Psy and help keep things going?

EDIT: There's no radio button next to Gold Member Upgrade, only bigger inbox =/

EDIT #2: lmao, I'm such a twat! That radio button is for all those features :lol:

EDIT #3: And it's done! ^_^

I expect so. You'll have to PM Psy about it though.

EDIT: lrn2read Ant. All those features come with the upgrade :P

We need user buttons back, they really add a bit of prestige... if you're an admin or gold member, i'd imagine.

Good point, I'll get onto those tomorrow. I have to be at work in 6 hours -_-

Let's bring back that shit from '05 where everyone had their own special button. Fuck it, let's just bring back 2005 altogether. And 2004. And 2006, now that I think about it. Not 2007, though. Fuck that year.

Subscribing now. One more question though; I'm happy to pay the fee for subscribing but is there a way to donate a bit more money, just to say thanks to Psy and help keep things going?

Thanks for the offer but it's really not necessary. Paying for a gold member helps to cover the costs of buying licenses for the forums and to renew the many domains I have each year, but I'm not running this to make a profit from the members. I do make a bit through advertising, but I'm happy enough with you guys just visiting and contributing to the community.

I'll have to find a way to get something set up for processing payments on these forums soon though, just in case anyone wants to donate or buy gold membership.

Suppose we could setup a paypal button or something, and members just add their forum username to the comments bit so we know who its from?.. OR just subscribe on igta and get in touch with an admin and we'll sort you out over here too

Speaking of team icons, I still really miss these babies.

admin.jpg

mod.jpg

But for the time being I'll add the ones from iGTA. I have no idea how good they'll look but we'll soon find out. Wouldn't mind using the old SA ones again though :P

Man, those badges.

They were the shit.

Still are.

GTA-SA<3

wow, way to dig up some classic badges. I would like a custom one for me, Mr. Penis. If that could be arranged, many thanks.