OptimumPx

Grand Theft Auto V Announced!

I wonder how long development of this game has gone in the past 6 months

R* probably spent much time touching up and building on the game, as well as coming up with marketing strategies and trailers. Probably even though on which and how much information they'll release these months coming up. I'm expecting a lot from R* and I can't wait to see what they bring.

I hope they do a design and technology series like they did with max Payne

• Like 1

I doubt it. Either the technology would be the same/very similar (So it'd be pointless) Or the technology won't be exiting enough to warrant it.

I do hope for some behind the scenes type footage though.

I doubt it. Either the technology would be the same/very similar (So it'd be pointless) Or the technology won't be exiting enough to warrant it.

I do hope for some behind the scenes type footage though.

Yeah like the various themed trailers of RDR. Those were great, and it would be cool seeing them for the conutryside, city, activities etc... to build up even more hype and excitement.

I can see this game coming out in October 26 2012 to mimic the San Andreas release date. I know it's going to be amazing and I can't wait until new information comes out. But its been too long and people are getting a little irritated that there hasn't been any news in a year.

Guest Marney-1

I can see this game coming out in October 26 2012 to mimic the San Andreas release date. I know it's going to be amazing and I can't wait until new information comes out. But its been too long and people are getting a little irritated that there hasn't been any news in a year.

Those people who are showing their irritation, irritate me.

Also, OWNED! :P

post-10-0-82385000-1339131844.png

I really have no idea when we'll get new information, R* might want to spam advertise their Max Payne 3 DLC the whole summer.

(Hopefully not)

Hmm, noticed that the V trailer has disappeared from the mainpage at Rockstargames. Still there between all the vids but it's been removed from the 'spotlight' clips.

It's been sitting there on the left side under the max payne crews clip since the release of the trailer and since today it's gone.

Probably nothing, but it's weird nonetheless :P

Scrap that; it's back... thought I was on to something there! (kept reloading without result and now it's back from the first click)

Edited by Iconoclast

i think may 31st of 2013

or maybe, he reason why GTA gave been quiet about gamescom is cos they will release it there and then :D or it will be released on aug 21st :D

It wasn't a prophecy. When was GTAIV announced? If they are keeping with the April release date - they're right on fucking schedule. I bet the release date will be announced in January, just like GTAIV. The only difference this time is they aren't going to miss the projected release date like they did with GTAIV - they've planned much better this time. This game is all set for the classic Rockstar late April/early May release date 2012.

Well that didn't go according to plan....

It wasn't a prophecy. When was GTAIV announced? If they are keeping with the April release date - they're right on fucking schedule. I bet the release date will be announced in January, just like GTAIV. The only difference this time is they aren't going to miss the projected release date like they did with GTAIV - they've planned much better this time. This game is all set for the classic Rockstar late April/early May release date 2012.

Well that didn't go according to plan....

Well, If that wasn't a bump I don't know what was. I don't even want to know why you decided to quote an almost 2 year old post.