OptimumPx

Grand Theft Auto V Announced!

It's funny, but I don't feel any sense of joy or excitement whatsoever, i'm entirely apathetic. I think it's been too long and i've forgotten how to be excited/aroused. I just looked at the topic with a blank expression. :mellow:

I'm sure all that will change when I finally see some footage/screenshots.

Didn't R* themselves say only a few weeks ago not to hope for any news on GTA V soon? Whassup wid dat?

Guest Marney1

Did Battlefield 3 get released today? If it did then Rockstar just blew their big day out of the water lol. Good timing too to fuck over the hype (if there is any) for SR3. :v

lol. Still, it's interesting.... why did they choose that dollar bill to work with.

Probably just thought it was the most stylistic V to go off of.

Guest Marney1

GTA V & Grand Theft Auto V aren't trademarked by Take-Two (yet) so maybe it is just a placeholder. I get email alerts on their latest trademarks so I shall let you know if/when something pops up.

One of their last filings was 'The Line' but it isn't for a game and they recently dropped 'Vegas Tycoon'.

So we're getting the trailer next Wednesday? I would say it's a good job i'm off work, but the chances of me viewing the trailer when first uploaded to R*s site will be slim to none as it'll probably be overloaded and crash.

Good timing too to fuck over the hype (if there is any) for SR3. :v

If anything, it'll bump up SR3's sales by a lot because people are going to want to play a new open-world crime game as soon as possible. Best thing that could've happened to SR3, really.

Basically, what I'm getting at is, go fuck yourself.

I might steal it to use as my new logo later.

Get in line, son.

EDIT: actually looks kind of wank. I'll change it again soon.

EDIT 2: red for admin >_> Still looks shit though.

gta-v-five-logo-v-only.png

in our gallery now.

Awesome job TF.

Dup, can i use your spinner V you put in your sig? as my avatar. i was actually going to comment and ask if anyone could make me on to replace the spinning IV i have. and then see you had already made one lol

I might steal it to use as my new logo later.

Get in line, son.

Nah not here, that would be showing a lack of creativity and uniqueness. *cough*

I meant to use on my last.fm page amongst other things, any site where GTA holds no relevance whatsoever and nobody cares anyway.

Possibly, it could just relate to a "richer-feeling" storyline in general.

Considering what we have assumed about GTA V in the past, where does this logo fit in? I mean the rumours of Packie being in it, Los Santos etc. Do they match up with this? Hmm... another week and we should at least find out the setting, if nothing else.