Damn am i the only one still watching Dexter around here these days?

I just got the latest book by Jeff Lindsay. So far so good.

Regarding the final season episode 11:

Has Dex finally made the worst decision of his life, by doing the right thing and handing saxon over to the police? So suspesnded for the finale!

I guess i am.

What a sad ending for Deb. I understand Dexter started a new life to protect his family, but they left it open giving us all hope that there could one day be another show!

Damn am i the only one still watching Dexter around here these days? I just got the latest book by Jeff Lindsay. So far so good. Regarding the final season episode 11:

Has Dex finally made the worst decision of his life, by doing the right thing and handing saxon over to the police? So suspesnded for the finale!

I guess i am.

What a sad ending for Deb. I understand Dexter started a new life to protect his family, but they left it open giving us all hope that there could one day be another show!

I watched the series finale today - I got to say it was disappointing but there wasn't much else they could do.

The last 2 episodes were top notch. It's a shame this show has ended but better to end on a high I guess.

I'm finding the new season quite good so far. A serial killer convention xD.

Also, i thought i'd mention that Jeff Lindsay's latest Dexter book "Dexter's Final Cut" Is being released September 17th LoL

I applied for this on net galley but didn't get it.

I haven't seen the final episode yet, airs Sunday here. I'm looking forward to it.

So far I think they have done brilliantly with the whole show. I will miss it.

I miss it already. I think it dragged a bit longer than it should have. But the last two episodes got me more interested than Breaking Bad. Still looking forward to the end of that too though.

Some of the plot in the last two episodes of Dexter really felt a bit too rushed or rapid imo. So much happened, and some of it not in a realistic and flowing way. Either way i liked the end, maybe they didn't need the epilogue though. But then again so many people would have moaned either way anyway. The did write themselves into a corner, but it has ran its course for many years and i really enjoyed it.

Definitely my favorite TV series to date. I still got the books, I hope they don't end!

icon11.gif

the ending then

it was pretty crazy. him faking his death tho and going to be a logger doesn't seem necessary. pulling the plug on deb was a good ending. then he has no ties to his past life so he can go to Argentina. all in all it was a good ending tho to an great series

Apparently, if there is going to be a dexter spinoff

Michael Hall will have to be involved.. Dexter in the forest sounds OK to me... but I think the last episode of the show felt rushed.... What was the point of all the other story lines introduced in the final season?

Apparently, if there is going to be a dexter spinoff

Michael Hall will have to be involved.. Dexter in the forest sounds OK to me... but I think the last episode of the show felt rushed.... What was the point of all the other story lines introduced in the final season?

For entertainment, nigga.

Saw the final episode last night. Great episode and wrapped it all up, but come on.

I know he's dexter and all, but I hate how he manages to take a body off life support and carry it out in front of everybody and onto his boat and nobody noticed.

Just finished it today, damn...

I was not expecting Deb to die, but it fits I suppose. Everything Dexter had left in Miami is gone, all has been closed, including "Dexter Morgan". Also seeing him cry, I felt closure sort of knowing he finally was "human" and I kept thinking back to how he seemed so empty and not able to care about anything in the first episode of the series.

Also spin off article here. http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/01/16/dexter-michael-c-hall-spin-off/