Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

Anyone heard of this?

Apparently they're doing a game episode series on PSN & LIVE. Either $5 an episode, or a season pass for $25. Not sure how many episodes there will be though.

I Saw leaked footage and it's not really interesting.

Has anyone else played The Walking Dead game yet? Its actually quite good for an episodic game and has a good bit of content if you do all of different the story possibilities. Plus its only $5.

Its story is actually set in the universe of the graphic novels instead of the television show. The game changes drastically depending on what you say and who you choose to save but my story has been pretty good so far. I have never read the comics but I think fans will enjoy it.

Sounds like it could be fun. Is it worth my $5 a chapter/episode? And how long did it take you to complete the first chapter. I hope it's not one of those ones where the first content is nice & fairly long, and then after that they become shorter/rushed out and less interesting.

I played through the game today, took about two hours... 400 points..the story was well done and I enjoyd the experience. Herschel and glen are in the game.

Each episode will be five chapters. I got through the first one in 3 or four hours. So considering that there will be 5 episodes, that's about 18+ hours for all of them. Plus you can go back and save someone else or go a place you choose not to go which can add even more to the game. If you still aren't sure, there is a demo.