Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

It's LA, to be fair. The farther west you go, the more gays you run into.

Now, a trans person, THAT would be PCing it up. Realistically, once they ran out of hormones, they wouldn't even be functional, mentally.

• Like 1

Nick for instance just had his shower to get off the blood and guts, then the next time you see him he found Travis and Chris, but he is covered in blood again. lmfao. 

Yeah something dodgey definitely happened in the editing room. They seem to cut it down quite a lot, and the pacing was terrible too. It was meant to be a slow enlighting episode but with everything that happened there were way too many ellipsi' which made it feel rushed.

Fuck, I never finished Fear. Wanted to wrap that up before this started back up.

I'm starting to like FTWD more than TWD, if only because last season was kind of disappointing.

• Like 1

fear the walking dead is better than the walking dead... i think it's because the main actors of the walking dead are kinda just going through the motions.

i thought season 6 was stale too, but holy fuck, things have changed, that was a bloody good premier... i hope this really amps up the show because yea, it was getting a bit stale... but rick is no longer in charge, this is negan's world now...

i'll have to start watching fear TWD soon, but i am sure it'll hit the same point this show did eventually... i was also waiting for multiple seasons to watch as well, which it is getting to... maybe this winter i will finally pick it up...

i'll post spoilers in spoiler boxes later once everyone has finally seen it... but i am still upset about my favorite character dying :(...

• Like 1

I'm worried we're in for another season of filler, actually. Negan pretty much shut everyone down, and it's going to be quite some time before anyone grows a pair of balls.

Unless Carol does what she did to Terminus, once she finds out what's happened.

Meh, I've been grinding through FTWD s02 second half, I think it's shit still.The actors are pretty shit too. Still have one more episode of that left. Hoping they all get killed off and a  wave of new cast members come in, and writers.

TWD season 7 was brutal as fuck.

gJ6PEMs.png

There's something about the acting i just like with TWD, it doesn't feel forced like FTWD's. I like Negan, and the gang, I hope the story shifts over to them and their own story in more detail, as Rick's time is over-due.

• Like 1

That was one of the most brutal things i've ever seen, and i frequent liveleak.... god damn. No chance to breathe,

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TheLunaticFringe said:

I questioned life after had watching that :blink: just brutal and gave a good sense of whether you're gonna walk away alive or die.

Anybody think that was worth the wait with that cliff they left us hanging on?

More than worth it, that and

killing Abraham first

so the comic book fans got (predictably) riled up only to slap them down was fantastic.

+1 for the liveleak special. I've seen IS videos that werent as graphic

Edited by Massacre
Spoilers.
  • Like 2