Guest Marney-1

The Sub Killer & GTA (Here we go AGAIN)

I think tho anyone could kill someone. If pushed far enough, we all have a breaking point.

"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day."

Joker.jpg

• Like 1

One dead, four hurt in Ohio high school shooting

(CNN) -- A gunman wounded five students, one of them fatally, at a suburban Cleveland high school Monday morning before apparently being chased out of the building by a teacher, police said at a news conference.

The Chardon High School shooting suspect -- believed to be a student, according to a school official -- was in custody after turning himself in to bystanders, police said.

How long before GTA gets blamed?

(CNN) -- A gunman wounded five students, one of them fatally, at a suburban Cleveland high school Monday morning before apparently being chased out of the building by a teacher

The fuck is this shit? Who was the teacher, Chuck Norris?

This guy pretty much sums it up...

(CustosIntusSilentium

Sure, so long as every sports event, every movie, every TV show, every news cast, every play, every documentary, every music concert, every book, and every other source of entertainment containing any act of "violence" has such a message plastered all over it. This would include "Beauty and the Beast" and "Cinderella".)

Im not saying videogames don't influence violence & immoral language, (Kuz lets face it, thats complete bullshit) I just believe there are alot of other sources of "entertainment" that are WAY bigger motivaters of violence than Little Big Planet 2.

Guest Marney

Didn't feel like making a new topic for this, but it's really fucking stupid.

http://www.g4tv.com/...e-labeling-bill

When they say playing video games has been linked to violent behaviour, what particular case are they referring to? All research I've heard about suggests there is no link.

COD and WOW "trained" the Norwegian killer.

Breivik, on trial for massacring 77 people last July, said he spent "lots of time" playing Modern Warfare, a first-person shooting game, and also took an entire year off to play World of Warcraft, a multi-player role-playing game with more than 10 million subscribers.

"I don't really like those games but it is good if you want to simulate for training purposes," Breivik said as he discussed Modern Warfare, smiling when asked about the aiming system.

Breivik killed eight people with a car bomb in Oslo on July 22 and then killed 69, mostly teenagers, at a Labour Party summer youth camp on Utoeya island, in a gun massacre.

Although he pleaded not guilty, he admitted the killings, saying his victims were traitors who supported immigration and multiculturalism, threatening Norwegian ethnic purity.

Breivik, who once played Modern Warfare 17-hours straight on New Year's Eve 2010/2011, said he used such games to simulate the police response and the best escape strategy.

"I calculated the likelihood of surviving unharmed at less than 5 percent," he told the court in his third day of testimony, referring to the bomb attack on government headquarters, when he expected to be swarmed by police officers.

"I trained myself to get out of such a situation. That is what I was simulating."

There was no bomb whatsoever. All a decoy. What the fuck happened was he entered that building and used intimidating shout to scare the motherfuckers to that little island he shot up. He then killed a few people and set a flare to call in his care package cos he needed more mana, got his mana and then cheated and got guns.

Guest Marney1

I just killed my wife. Massacre, PM me! Need your help gettng rid!

feed the bitch to pigs, just take away any jewelry or anything else they can shit out that is recognizable, then burn the shit.

Responding to a post from last year - not cool.

Anyway, 'Angry Saudi boy, 4, shoots father dead after he refused to buy him a PLAYSTATION'. Of course, GTA just has to get mentioned and I love how the Daily Mail always uses this pic of the little boy playing San Andreas.

article-2133863-080221C9000005DC-777_468x336.jpg

I don't see the issue... I would have killed him to.

And surely the real article should be "why is this kid in the pic being allowed to play GTA:SA?"

Guest Marney1

I don't see the issue... I would have killed him to.

And surely the real article should be "why is this kid in the pic being allowed to play GTA:SA?"

Some idiot has either doctored the picture or set the whole thing up solely for negative propaganda purposes. Why don't the papers ever have a go at parents who allow their kids to play adult rated games instead? The media is a cesspit of lies and non-stories.