Jump to content

GTA V on PS4/Xb1 in

The Sub Killer & GTA (Here we go AGAIN)


67 replies to this topic

#41 HB_Sauce

    Clepto

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
20
  • LocationNorth of North
  • PSN Name:HB_Sauce

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:03 PM

My kids won't get a M rated game until they are at least 3 years old, maybe that's a little harsh...

#42 Massacre

    Warlord of the Wastes

  • Moderators
  • 9,055 posts
6,182
  • LocationThe Apocrypha

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:44 PM

If I ever have children, I'm going to build a vault filled with TV's playing thousands of images and videos of sex and violence, throw them in it (naked, of course), and lock the door. Twice a day, I will send a nanny in to feed and change them, until they are old enough to feed and clean up after themselves, at which time I will lower a bucket of gruel into the vault twice a day, and I will give them a waste bucket, which I will have removed and dumped once every four days. Feeding and waste removal time is the only time my children will see me, and while they can see me, I will berate them and remind them that I am their master and they will do as I say, or be beaten to death. This will continue for ten years, at which time I will release them and see what kind of monsters I have created.

#43 Guest_Marney1_*

  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:30 AM

I just killed my wife. Massacre, PM me! Need your help gettng rid!

#44 Massacre

    Warlord of the Wastes

  • Moderators
  • 9,055 posts
6,182
  • LocationThe Apocrypha

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:47 AM

Have you tried cannibalism? That's how I get rid of most of mine. Eat the meat, burn the unappetizing parts to ash, grind the bones into powder, and dump the ashes and bone powder... Well, pretty much anywhere, just make sure it's evenly distributed and not piled up.

If you're a pussy, you can always skip the cannibalism and burn everything to ash. Waste of good meat, though.

#45 Mercy Cortez

    |\ /.\ /| B4DG1RL5 |\ /.\ /|

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
683

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:00 AM

Or fill a bath tub with acid and leave her for a while, disolves the skin and bone. Also if you wanted to kill her and needed a weapon an icicle is a good one, it meltd meaning you dont have to worry about hiding the weapon :) u just have to find one 1st. Believe it or not i learnt this at upper/high school. We did forensic science and watch a video called ' how to commit the perfect murder' i remembered it just in case i needed it one day.

#46 Massacre

    Warlord of the Wastes

  • Moderators
  • 9,055 posts
6,182
  • LocationThe Apocrypha

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:03 AM

Acid won't dissolve a body nearly as quick as people think, and unless you work for a chemical company with shit security, it's going to be a lot of trouble to get enough acid to fill a bathtub without drawing a lot of attention to yourself or having it on your financial records. Fire is free, and a whole lot faster.

And I'm not even going to bother with the icicle discussion. There are better options.

#47 Mercy Cortez

    |\ /.\ /| B4DG1RL5 |\ /.\ /|

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
683

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:39 AM

Hey dont blame me, blame the stupid program we were shown lol. She also uses washing powder or something. Start at 22 minutes. I didnt watch it all again.



#48 Massacre

    Warlord of the Wastes

  • Moderators
  • 9,055 posts
6,182
  • LocationThe Apocrypha

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:42 AM

I like how we've been discussing murder and body disposal in a topic making fun of articles that claim video games make people violent.

For the record, I was like this before video games.

#49 angeal18

    Resurrected from the e-graveyard

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts
138

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:05 AM

View PostMassacre, on 22 December 2011 - 08:44 PM, said:

If I ever have children, I'm going to build a vault filled with TV's playing thousands of images and videos of sex and violence, throw them in it (naked, of course), and lock the door. Twice a day, I will send a nanny in to feed and change them, until they are old enough to feed and clean up after themselves, at which time I will lower a bucket of gruel into the vault twice a day, and I will give them a waste bucket, which I will have removed and dumped once every four days. Feeding and waste removal time is the only time my children will see me, and while they can see me, I will berate them and remind them that I am their master and they will do as I say, or be beaten to death. This will continue for ten years, at which time I will release them and see what kind of monsters I have created.
That sounds like like a slightly different version of the movie Oldboy.

#50 Mercy Cortez

    |\ /.\ /| B4DG1RL5 |\ /.\ /|

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
683

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:58 AM

View PostMassacre, on 24 December 2011 - 12:42 AM, said:

I like how we've been discussing murder and body disposal in a topic making fun of articles that claim video games make people violent.

For the record, I was like this before video games.


Lol it is ironic. But if programmes on BBC 2 (a mainstream UK channel) are telling people how to commit the perfect murder and they used to have buffy the vampire slayer on BBC2 at 6pm...is GTA really the catalyst here? People are just crazy.

I think tho anyone could kill someone. If pushed far enough, we all have a breaking point.

#51 Guest_Marney1_*

  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:27 PM





#52 Massacre

    Warlord of the Wastes

  • Moderators
  • 9,055 posts
6,182
  • LocationThe Apocrypha

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:56 PM

View PostMercedes Cortez, on 24 December 2011 - 09:58 AM, said:

I think tho anyone could kill someone. If pushed far enough, we all have a breaking point.

"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day."

Posted Image

#53 Guest_Bruce Willis_*

  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:56 AM

[attachment=724:william-fourkiller.jpg]



#54 DuPz0r

    Beev Vercetti

  • Gold Member
  • 5,117 posts
3,361

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:19 PM

This is what playing games has done to me:


#55 gtagrl

    Evil Moral Compass

  • Moderators
  • 2,552 posts
2,236

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:23 AM

It's a fact that the media is full of shit. What pisses me off are the ignorant fools who believe it.

#56 TreeFitty

    Los Santos Fire Dept.

  • Admin
  • 4,993 posts
1,792

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:20 PM

One dead, four hurt in Ohio high school shooting

Quote

(CNN) -- A gunman wounded five students, one of them fatally, at a suburban Cleveland high school Monday morning before apparently being chased out of the building by a teacher, police said at a news conference.
The Chardon High School shooting suspect -- believed to be a student, according to a school official -- was in custody after turning himself in to bystanders, police said.


How long before GTA gets blamed?

#57 Massacre

    Warlord of the Wastes

  • Moderators
  • 9,055 posts
6,182
  • LocationThe Apocrypha

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:00 PM

View PostTreeFitty, on 27 February 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

Quote

(CNN) -- A gunman wounded five students, one of them fatally, at a suburban Cleveland high school Monday morning before apparently being chased out of the building by a teacher


The fuck is this shit? Who was the teacher, Chuck Norris?

#58 Ku Zi Mu

    |\ /.\ /| King Sexy |\ /.\ /|

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts
984

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:03 PM

View PostDuPz0r, on 18 February 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

This is what playing games has done to me:



LMAO

#59 Massacre

    Warlord of the Wastes

  • Moderators
  • 9,055 posts
6,182
  • LocationThe Apocrypha

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:11 AM

Didn't feel like making a new topic for this, but it's really fucking stupid.

http://www.g4tv.com/...e-labeling-bill

#60 Ku Zi Mu

    |\ /.\ /| King Sexy |\ /.\ /|

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts
984

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:44 AM

This guy pretty much sums it up...

(CustosIntusSilentium

Sure, so long as every sports event, every movie, every TV show, every news cast, every play, every documentary, every music concert, every book, and every other source of entertainment containing any act of "violence" has such a message plastered all over it. This would include "Beauty and the Beast" and "Cinderella".)

Im not saying videogames don't influence violence & immoral language, (Kuz lets face it, thats complete bullshit) I just believe there are alot of other sources of "entertainment" that are WAY bigger motivaters of violence than Little Big Planet 2.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users