gtagrl

iGTA Night - May 2 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE MAY 2 - 6PM (EDT) 11PM (BST)

---

Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, crew-created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc...
Join when you can, stay as long as you like, and please post your pics and videos here for all to enjoy! Crew nights are always more hilarious from multiple viewpoints, so show and tell your side of the story! 

If you created a new job, post a link here so the playlist DJs can bookmark it. The IGTA Community chat on PSN is also a great place to share ideas and news. 

Photos are occasionally featured at @iGrandTheftAuto. Please tag your crew content with #igta! 

---

Theme:

ccinnoooooooooooooooo.jpg

--- PS ---

Time for the iGTA crew's annual stereotypical Mexican cosplay. Taco trucks, chola makeup, mariachi Tornados and running from Trump! 

---

* Join the iGTA community here to be eligible for an invitation to the Social Club Crew. 
* Add crew staff on the Playstation Network to get invited to GTAO lobbies. PSN Names are underneath our forum avatars, along with Social Club, Twitter, etc.
* Join anytime, but the earlier the better. We usually start off in a crew lobby, join via friends list or party chat. If you can't get in, ask for an invite, sometimes we end up in an invite-only after jobs. We round everyone up and send out fresh invites after each playlist. 
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. You're not in a public lobby, so save it for when you are. 
* NO DIRTY RACING!  A number of our jobs have specific rules, so pay attention, read the description, and listen to the creator's instructions.
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS, SNACKS or GOING OFF-RADAR during competitive play. For GTA races, use pickups only (rockets, boost), no thrown explosives. 
* Don't ruin photo or video setups. No getting a 4-star wanted level when someone's staging a shot. Just don't. 

---
Upcoming Events:

May 9th - Vote Winner: Pimps'n'Hoes 

May 16th - Impostor Night

May 24th - Warriors Night

May 30th - TBA

(Events Subject to Change depending on crew input or when Rockstar releases new DLC)

Other Suggestions (add your ideas below!): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Dapper Animals, Underpants Party

Recurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night

• Like 1

Time for all of us to be slightly racist again, yay! 

Warriors night then for the 24th? I'll make a poll next week for what's after that. 

• Like 1

we can do orangye night first, it's like a crew blue night, only with orange... so shenanigans basically...

we can just add warriors night to wherever it fits into the schedule... not a rush or anything, just another idea...

Oh I get it... 

So being extremely disrespectful and racist towards Mexicans in "celebration" of their holiday is A okay, but crossdressing to show support for the LTBG community in their time of need is too offensive? 

Pffffftt!!

I demand justice! The people deserve an igtGay night! :angry:

Edited by Ku Zi Mu
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Ku Zi Mu said:

Oh I get it... 

So being extremely disrespectful and racist towards Mexicans in "celebration" of their holiday is A okay, but crossdressing to show support for the LTBG community in their time of need is too offensive? 

Pffffftt!!

I demand justice! The people deserve an igtGay night! :angry:

You could always dress like a gay Mexican

1 hour ago, CaPn bOnEs said:

wow, the creator of the orangie movement doesn't want to do trump cheeto colored night? :lol:...

Lol pretty much. It isn't much different than crew blue night and I don't want to do those anymore either.

Warriors is cooler. I'd rather do off-road night again. There are a lot of theme we haven't done before or for while i was thinking of putting in the polls. 

super car night

crotch rocket night

motocross night

wrestling night

BMX night

steampunk night

military night

bum night

igtGay night ( this one is for Kuz ) 

Toga Party

Cowboys

pirates

ninjas

pirates vs ninjas? 

vinewood

ect

• Like 1

...so no more non-themed crew blue nights then?? that's essentially what i was pegging the orangie night as...

perhaps we could also do the street gang equivalent of MC night, bike life night??

12_olcock_boys_image.jpg

• Like 1

If you don't want to do orange night, that's fine, put something else there. Your list has some great new ideas on it.

I don't really dig doing an LGBTQ night, listening to you straight boys lisp gets old really quick. All we can really do is a pride parade and some jobs with rainbow parachutes, beyond that it doesn't work with what we have in-game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CaPn bOnEs said:

...so no more non-themed crew blue nights then?? that's essentially what i was pegging the orangie night as...

I think may as well do straight up crew blue as is tradition. 

2 hours ago, gtagrl said:

I don't really dig doing an LGBTQ night, listening to you straight boys lisp gets old really quick. All we can really do is a pride parade and some jobs with rainbow parachutes, beyond that it doesn't work with what we have in-game.

Doing our shitty Mexican impressions isn't really much different. Not doing that theme isn't a big deal though if you really don't like it. Like I said before, there are plenty of other themes to go around. 

Some of our themes are easier to pull off because of the hair/clothing options, and others take a bit of imagination. A Mexican theme has lots of good costume options to choose from that are built into the game, Vagos and chola and luchadore masks and whatnot. That said, you're right, it's just as easy enough to dyke up or dress campy...and could be done in good fun with the right lobby. Steampunk and pirate and ninja all sound great.

:o We could do a rainbow car lineup on an iGTHAAYYYY night. :lol:

if we coordinated that color lineup, it'd be kind of cool, actually... is there a gay awareness day or week? we should shoot for that...

meanwhile, machete is ready for tomorrow B)...

IMG_6981.thumb.JPG.53f08ea86aee6116bff9bffdf8e9e037.JPG

11 hours ago, gtagrl said:

If you don't want to do orange night, that's fine, put something else there. Your list has some great new ideas on it.

Whaaa? Sure it does. We could edit old jobs to make the props rainbow colored, the guys could choose the femme walk style, dress with make-up up, tight clothes and pretty boy hair cuts. Girls could dress tom boyish or prosexuality-ish, we could stage a march. There's plenty we could do. It requires about as much imagination as any other theme. 

@DiO You've met El Toro, now prepare yourselves ese... for El Torolina

if we're gonna do an LGBT night, we're not gonna make fun of it... from your guidelines it seems the male characters will be the females and the females will be the guys... yea, i just don't see how that would be interesting... i think you need to meet more gay people, kuz ;) ... all i can picture for that is all of us hanging out at cockatoos...

i like the idea of doing a rainbow colored car meet tho...

Wow,this topic blew up! 

Here's your friendly,neighborhood candidate moderator to weigh in on the issue at hand.:yes: There's a whole list of jobs right there that could easily be done as well as new jobs like iGTGHAY and also another one like ninja warrior night with some of the parkour jobs we have that need a little discussing but still available to choose from.

I do like the idea of pirates vs ninjas. Id make a job or two for that for sure.

@Senior bOnEs Lets not get hypocritical here. You cant have us all dress up as stereotypical mexicans screaming for tacos in a burrito van and turn arround and get sensitive about gay stereotyping. We dont have to make fun of it, but im definitely having fun with it.

Edited by Ku Zi Mu

12 hours ago, TheLunaticFringe said:

ninja warrior night with some of the parkour jobs we have that need a little discussing but still available to choose from.

*doesn't talk about gay theme that I'm indifferent about :mellow:

That sounds awesome. I'd totally make some of those for that theme. Dup's parkour races, my obstacles of death, IKILLYOU's death runs. All perfect for that. 

• Like 1

I say we strike iGT"gay" from the theme list and leave it at that. Otherwise I'll have to explain the difference between crossdressers, drag queens and transsexuals to Kuz.

Also, I have been sick for a few days and might skip tonight, if I do join it will be later in the evening.

A woman with dick is like finding a prize in your cereal that you didn't know would be there, but instead of a decoder ring, you just spend the next two weeks rethinking your entire life and your understanding of your sexuality.

I don't go out much, anymore.

• Like 4