Season 3 comes out on May 21, 2017. Some of the events of season 2 were explained in the Twin Peaks book "The Secret History of Twin Peaks", but we still aren't sure where exactly they're going to go with the story. What do you guys think?

Rewatching this at the moment in anticipation of season 3!

Cooper is almost certainly not still possessed by Bob, who even cares about james, doc hayward is in jail

also anybody who hasnt watched fire walk with me because of its bad rep is missing out. It's essential viewing, even if it's not the best thing ever.

I can imagine Coop still being possessed but no one knowing it. For all we know, he could secretly be the villain for this new season and not even know it. "That's if he's still not stuck in the black lodge".

As for fire walk with me, it's a good movie. Some things don't add up and it was something that was hated greatly by everyone at the time, but it has grown to be a classic and well liked. 

dunno, i tried watching twin peaks a while ago on netflix and got the original series by accident... it turned me off of the whole deal. Shit.

No sign of Lara Flynn Boyle returning then... good god she's aged dreadfully. By comparison Madchen Amick is still raw sex appeal.

James Hurley now has a never ending forehead. Brilliant

• Like 1

On 27/03/2017 at 1:10 AM, gtagrl said:

It's a shame she altered her face so much, if it she's not working as a result. She was great on the original show.

I thought the lady who played her in Fire Walk With Me was better, but maybe that's my prejudices about the character.

8 hours ago, Feiticeira said:

I thought the lady who played her in Fire Walk With Me was better, but maybe that's my prejudices about the character.

You aren't wrong. I noticed a lot of people think the same including myself. Lara Flynn Boyle's good girl performance didn't feel genuine compared to Moira Kelly in the film. Not to mention she also looks better too.

10 hours ago, gtagrl said:

I don't remember Fire Walk With Me. Maybe a refresher is in order.

Laura Dies

Edited by Massacre
We have spoiler tags.
  • Like 1

I watched Twin Peaks when it was first out and thought it was eccentrically brilliant until they found out who killed Laura... lost interest after that and have absolutely no interest in a revival.

• Like 1

Just finished the first episode. Packed to the rafters with classic Lynch filler.

The guy thinks he disguise filler by using stellar cinematography.  I don't understand why he doesn't just stop making these stupid fucking 2 hour episodes. The first 20 minutes had literally 2 minutes that weren't either filler or archive footage.